Tokens vs ranked fleet for similar price (refund)

Dan DDM
Dan DDM
Potential Threat
Joined May 2013 Posts: 87
Why was a fully ranked ironclad fleet offered a day after offering tokens to build the flag plus 2 or 3 ships and both for a similar price?

I bought the tokens and have to rank the fleet my self.

Is it possible to get a refund so I can buy the ranked fleet even though it is not offered to me cause I built them yesterday.
I bought the tokens through facebook.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,752
    Dan DDM said:
    Why was a fully ranked ironclad fleet offered a day after offering tokens to build the flag plus 2 or 3 ships and both for a similar price?

Is it possible to get a refund so I can buy the ranked fleet even though it is not offered to me cause I built them yesterday.
    This is a question for CS not forums.
  • kixeyeuser_1388071458472_100007337681052
    kixeyeuser_1388071458472_100007337681052
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 157
    Dan DDM said:

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing
  • JP187INC
    JP187INC
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 149
    I would assume the tokens where meant for refits as the ironclad is an older ship and most players have at least one or two with older tech on them
  • Dan DDM
    Dan DDM
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 87
    Laredo said:
    Dan DDM said:

This is a question for CS not forums.
    I sent in a ticket. Was curious and venting I guess.

Thanks for the reply