Sprint Countermeasure

CaptainName
CaptainName
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 13
Can we have the Sprint Countermeasure in the store during the event. That should be very usefull.

• AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 6,693
    Sprint is a FM prize, get it there.
    No automatic alt text available.
  • Sunan_Bonang
    Sunan_Bonang
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 146
    I'm very happy with sprint. My bucc get less damage after I refit it with it 1 each. Easy-fast refitting with tokens offered as raid prizes
  • PirateJack80
    PirateJack80
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 32
    Is it the Hyena turret sprint countermeasure is good for??
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,915
    Yes. The Phalanx four shoots down the Cannibal Wendigo and the Sprint shoots down the Hyena.
    Direct link to Player Report
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • PirateJack80
    PirateJack80
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 32
    Yes. The Phalanx four shoots down the Cannibal Wendigo and the Sprint shoots down the Hyena.
    That is good to know :)
    Thanks
  • U C ME
    U C ME
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 543
    And you (kixeye) are letting us know after a day and half of the raid?????  too bad
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    USEEME said:
    And you (kixeye) are letting us know after a day and half of the raid?????  too bad
    There were preview server videos that had that info as well. Those happened week or so before the raid.
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • U C ME
    U C ME
    Skilled Warrior
    Lots of communication delay and not much insight of the target these should have been conveyed to players before raid not after raid started mods please kindly pass this up to the team 
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,464
    USEEME said:
    He's a moderator, he does not work for Kixeye he is a player just like you and me but just helps mange their forums.
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • U C ME
    U C ME
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 3:57AM
    DazzXP said:
    USEEME said:
    He's a moderator, he does not work for Kixeye he is a player just like you and me but just helps mange their forums.
    thats why i put kixeye in bracket you meaning kixeye not moderator knowing the fact that they might have asked the team the conveyed a bit late
  • JamesMcFarlane
    JamesMcFarlane
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 293
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 4:16AM
    USEEME said:
    There were preview server videos that had that info as well. Those happened week or so before the raid.
    I have been playing this game from the start and only found out about " preview server videos ' a month ago. I still don't know how to find them as I found a video by luck and I'm having trouble finding them again. Is there a y/tube page I can subscribe to to see these   preview server videos?
    FIX this game as it is full of glitches and bugs. DO NOT UPDATE THE GAME BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT CAUSES MORE GLITCHES AND MAKES THE GAME UN_PLAYABLE FFS! why do you do that when you have been told by almost everyone that plays this game Grrrrrrrrrrrrr STOP MESSING US ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    USEEME said:
    I have been playing this game from the start and only found out about " preview server videos ' a month ago. I still don't know how to find them as I found a video by luck and I'm having trouble finding them again. Is there a y/tube page I can subscribe to to see these   preview server videos?
    I know Price Is Wrong does them as well as a few of the people on the TFC page.
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    USEEME said:
    Ren P https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsZ8HzjsZ2c_SGUTNJVtrNw
    TSM https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDNiHsuP1PC9AbiiJkgzKLQ

They have some of the preview raid videos.
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    USEEME said:
    DazzXP said:
    USEEME said:
    thats why i put kixeye in bracket you meaning kixeye not moderator knowing the fact that they might have asked the team the conveyed a bit late
    Well the whole thing seemed kinda rush tbh the briefing was late there are a number of bugs with stuff that can affect your fleet performance, issues with pathfinding in the targets, the nuf of the D1C charged armor which does not seem to be well balanced in S targets since they drain 2x charged armor in about 10 seconds