Hydras Lair with 3 Ships on Auto FREE on map repair (if you have the right goodies)

2»
  • deboblute1
    deboblute1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 96
    Here is the link to the video on YouTube:

• deboblute1
    deboblute1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 96
    Well...that didn't work...
    https://  www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiK-0Ch4Dsc

Take out the extra spaces between the "//" and "www"

I looked for the video because it wouldn't let me watch in full screen embedded in this thread.  Or I just don't know how to use my computer!  :smiley:
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,533
    bob-armor said:
    So what does this say about the Bucc's effectiveness if as the auto hull people are getting hours of damage autoing while the skill hull can auto for free?
    I think it tells the community that words used by kixeye rarely are what the words actually mean. Auto, skill, seasonal, rebalance, etc...
    You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,568
    I wouldn't expect the same results in the next event.

• michael.west.750
    michael.west.750
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,598
    With the charged rad armor coming out, I'd expect them to ramp up the damage making next raid a lot harder. 90% of players cant do these targets but kix is constantly tweaking, nerfing, and doubling the damage to make it harder on the few that can do the raids. By making it harder on the few, they make it impossible for the many.
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    Here's my prediction... Many of the less educated players in the game will abandon their Bucc builds to begin building Hydras. Neither fleet will be complete the next raid, and these players will question why their Hydras do worse the next raid. I recommend everyone to finish one fleet before the next raid.
    Yep
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • SnickerBP
    SnickerBP
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,172
    Here's my prediction... Many of the less educated players in the game will abandon their Bucc builds to begin building Hydras. Neither fleet will be complete the next raid, and these players will question why their Hydras do worse the next raid. I recommend everyone to finish one fleet before the next raid.
    While I agree with this.. most of the people I have pushed to the hydra only had at most one bucc done so I figured the rad/ballistic charge/etc was better used on a functional skill hull then the way the buccs were performing, even if i ended up working them out in S target after a bit.  (also think its a joke they only put out 5 rad armors)
  • Alessandro Bonifai
    Alessandro Bonifai
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 302
    ahahahah, dont worry this build dont work next raid .... ;)

• Maeda Atsuko
    Maeda Atsuko
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 928

@warren.fee.3 said:
    Shadow527 said:

warren.fee.3 said:

KPTNTDDY said:

why not having a dedicated cm ship? That would safe a specials slot for the ships with guns?

the flag will be as it will be having a different cic. so the guns will have a lower range. the flag wont fire with the other 4 so i am making that the countermeasures ship. but for now the antis are on the individual ones there as the ships split off and do thier own thing on auto. so at least they have some anti cover.

knowing that you will make the flag a cm ship with a different range, im curious how you would build it...any ideas yet?

yes of course i have. its saved in my ally page i posted this tuesday.

in case you are wondering.. the 1 gale is in case i ever decide to enter a DUB
    and the CiC is the mercy one btw

why put aquatic CM reload, its only affect ship that have build in CM, cmiiw

2»