Zelos Tokens / Trident / Gales

BIG--CAT
BIG--CAT
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 576
why are you not offering Zelos tokens, Trident missile & Gales this raid?

you changed the115s and still havent changed them back to how they where, you could have done the decent thing and offered these prizes in the raid to help people who are struggling
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    They aren't going to change the FM back
    There are tokens offered in the lower tiers of the FM, so they probably don't see the need to offer them in the raid as well.
    They are offering generic ship build tokens which do the exact same thing
    Gales were offered in last month's hull store raid - more than enough to outfit a Zelos.
    The trident missile really hasn't been offered in a while, the spirit is the new c/m that shoots down rockets
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • BIG--CAT
    BIG--CAT
    Skilled Warrior
    There are tokens offered in the lower tiers of the FM, so they probably don't see the need to offer them in the raid as well.
    Gales were offered in last month's hull store raid - more than enough to outfit a Zelos.
    The trident missile really hasn't been offered in a while, the spirit is the new c/m that shoots down rockets
    1 token in the FM isnt going to do much is it? they are offering Monolith tokens in the FM and the raid so whats the difference here?
    the generic shipbuild tokens are over priced compare them to the Monolith tokens,
    yes Gales offered before they changed the FM they are needed more now than before,
    The sprint does not work nowhere near as good as the Trident, 22 Sprints could not even stop the rockets from 1 cold snap turret in the 115

• Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    BIG--CAT said:
    1 token in the FM isnt going to do much is it? they are offering Monolith tokens in the FM and the raid so whats the difference here?
    the generic shipbuild tokens are over priced compare them to the Monolith tokens,
    yes Gales offered before they changed the FM they are needed more now than before,
    The sprint does not work nowhere near as good as the Trident, 22 Sprints could not even stop the rockets from 1 cold snap turret in the 115

1 Zelos token isn't the most helpful, but it is there every week - for several weeks now.  Hopefully you have taken advantage of them.
    I will respectfully retract my thought why they aren't offering Zelos tokens - I didn't notice that there were mono tokens in the list.  The Zelos has been around for a while now...and they have always been a popular choice for an FM c/m ship.  The 115 did not require much of a change to the Zelos if they were built properly for the 113.  Maybe they just felt that most people had adapted already?  
    I don't have a trident in my FM fleet and do it for zero damage  each and every week, so I believe your opinion of Spirit performance is grossly incorrect.
    10 Gales were offered in the December raid (again, more than enough to outfit an FM fleet).  The change to the 115 happened before that.  Where were you?
    You didn't seem concerned about price, you seem concerned about availability.  I was just offering options by mentioning the generic tokens.  If you are that motivated to get your Zelos FM-capable, are you really going to complain about how many raid points you need to do it?
    Complaining about the prize list is a bit of a wasted effort at this point anyway...no?
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • BIG--CAT
    BIG--CAT
    Skilled Warrior
    BIG--CAT said:

1 Zelos token isn't the most helpful, but it is there every week - for several weeks now.  Hopefully you have taken advantage of them.
    I will respectfully retract my thought why they aren't offering Zelos tokens - I didn't notice that there were mono tokens in the list.  The Zelos has been around for a while now...and they have always been a popular choice for an FM c/m ship.  The 115 did not require much of a change to the Zelos if they were built properly for the 113.  Maybe they just felt that most people had adapted already?  
    I don't have a trident in my FM fleet and do it for zero damage  each and every week, so I believe your opinion of Spirit performance is grossly incorrect.
    10 Gales were offered in the December raid (again, more than enough to outfit an FM fleet).  The change to the 115 happened before that.  Where were you?
    You didn't seem concerned about price, you seem concerned about availability.  I was just offering options by mentioning the generic tokens.  If you are that motivated to get your Zelos FM-capable, are you really going to complain about how many raid points you need to do it?
    Complaining about the prize list is a bit of a wasted effort at this point anyway...no?
    1 token a week isnt going to build many zelos hulls, they should be offering the same amount as IB / Mono

as for the trident. like i said 22 sprints could not stop the rockets from 1 cold snap

i never said i couldnt do the FM but alot of people was using IB before they change and now they are useless in the 115s and didnt need gales on them either,

the point being is Kixeye can add prizes the raid anytime they want, and they recently screwed the community with the change to the 115s making IB useless in them,

people bought the fleet because they didnt have the zelos and yet they dont offer any help?
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    BIG--CAT said:
    BIG--CAT said:

1 token a week isnt going to build many zelos hulls, they should be offering the same amount as IB / Mono

as for the trident. like i said 22 sprints could not stop the rockets from 1 cold snap

i never said i couldnt do the FM but alot of people was using IB before they change and now they are useless in the 115s and didnt need gales on them either,

the point being is Kixeye can add prizes the raid anytime they want, and they recently screwed the community with the change to the 115s making IB useless in them,

people bought the fleet because they didnt have the zelos and yet they dont offer any help?
    Am I correct in reading that you yourself don't need Zelos or gale tokens and are actually in here complaining on behalf of someone else?
    oh, ffs....

And any player that, as you say, decided to buy an entire fleet of IBs to do the FM instead of building one proper zelos deserves to go another week without....lol...

And, let me ask this also.......are you saying the sprint couldn't stop a coldsnap from hitting in a 115??
    I'm sorry, that's just wrong...something was up with your build

• BIG--CAT
    BIG--CAT
    Skilled Warrior

Am I correct in reading that you yourself don't need Zelos or gale tokens and are actually in here complaining on behalf of someone else?
    oh, ffs....

And any player that, as you say, decided to buy an entire fleet of IBs to do the FM instead of building one proper zelos deserves to go another week without....lol...

And, let me ask this also.......are you saying the sprint couldn't stop a coldsnap from hitting in a 115??

first of all there is a few people who dont have the zelos who built icebreakers or even bought them when kixeye offered them. so why cant i post this? just because you dont care that other people are struggling thats your own selfish tinfoil hat fault,

kixeye should never have offered them know they would be useless,

nothing wrong with my build at all,

here is clear video evidence of 22 sprints failing to stop a drac carrier or a single cold snap

go troll elsewhere
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 12 Jan 2018, 9:46PM
    BIG--CAT said:

oh, ffs....

first of all there is a few people who dont have the zelos who built icebreakers or even bought them when kixeye offered them. so why cant i post this? just because you dont care that other people are struggling thats your own selfish tinfoil hat fault,

kixeye should never have offered them know they would be useless,

nothing wrong with my build at all,

here is clear video evidence of 22 sprints failing to stop a drac carrier or a single cold snap

go troll elsewhere
    c'mon man....there is not a cold-snap firing at those ships in that video
    those are the UAVs from the drac carrier
    guess what? the trident isn't going to do any better against those either.

so, let's get this straight:  you're arguing for items you yourself don't even need, claiming a weapon isn't shooting down what's not firing at it and now you're saying it's Kixeye's fault that players bought Icebreakers
    is that about the gist of it?

then it should be clear that I'm not trolling....I'm just giving an idiot some attention....
    why don't you just admit you were short on things to gripe about today and this was the best you could do on short notice (now THAT'S trolling....lol)
  • BIG--CAT
    BIG--CAT
    Skilled Warrior

c'mon man....there is not a cold-snap firing at those ships in that video
    those are the UAVs from the drac carrier
    guess what? the trident isn't going to do any better against those either.

so, let's get this straight:  you're arguing for items you yourself don't even need, claiming a weapon isn't shooting down what's not firing at it and now you're saying it's Kixeye's fault that players bought Icebreakers
    is that about the gist of it?

then it should be clear that I'm not trolling....I'm just giving an idiot some attention....
    why don't you just admit you were short on things to gripe about today and this was the best you could do on short notice (now THAT'S trolling....lol)

try watching the full video maybe?

your calling me an idiot when you clearly cant watch a video? i thought thats what people like you are good at?

the facts are clear if you dont like this post dont comment, it was for kixeye not you some tinfoil hat 

again trolling because you love kixeye and dont like anything bad said about them
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 12:18AM
    okay...so where's you video showing the tridents doing better?
    lol
    I did watch the whole video your ships had a sliver of life left after going up woefully unprepared against the carrier, the splash from a one cold snap projectile sunk one..
    that is not evidence that the trident is better
    don't blame Kix for your inability to build a fleet
    I'm not against people saying bad things about Kix - I've said bad things about Kix - I'm against people saying stupid things against Kix, which you clearly are. Until that last post, I disagreed with you - that is not trolling. 98% of the people in here don't know that trolling even is, and you clearly fall into that category.  The other 2% do it themselves...lol
    those are the type of people that are wearing tinfoil hats....lol
  • BIG--CAT
    BIG--CAT
    Skilled Warrior
    lol
    I did watch the whole video your ships had a sliver of life left after going up woefully unprepared against the carrier, the splash from a one cold snap projectile sunk one..
    I'm not against people saying bad things about Kix - I've said bad things about Kix - I'm against people saying stupid things against Kix, which you clearly are. Until that last post, I disagreed with you - that is not trolling. 98% of the people in here don't know that trolling even is, and you clearly fall into that category.  The other 2% do it themselves...lol
    here is a video 15 tridents total easily handles the coldsnap

my inability? my fleet works fine its icebreakers that kixeye have made useless,

your nothing but a kixeye lover who jumps to there defence even when clear evidence is there, 

once again your trolling
  • Joshua Philp
    Joshua Philp
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 549
    1 day Zelos token (T3)
    1 day ship token (T3)
    2 days ship token (T4)
    2+1 days ship token T5)

You can reduce a Zelos build by 7 days per week!
  • BIG--CAT
    BIG--CAT
    Skilled Warrior
    1 day Zelos token (T3)
    1 day ship token (T3)
    2 days ship token (T4)
    2+1 days ship token T5)

You can reduce a Zelos build by 7 days per week!
    if you can hit T5 there wouldnt be the problem.....

some people cannot get to T5 because kixeye made IB useless......
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 3:07PM
    BIG--CAT said:
    lol

my inability? my fleet works fine its icebreakers that kixeye have made useless,

your nothing but a kixeye lover who jumps to there defence even when clear evidence is there, 

once again your trolling
    Mate, you're not proving anything with this video
    Tridents on a zelos compared to sprints on an icebreaker isn't near a fair comparison by any stretch of the imagination.
    You should know enough about the game at your level to understand this.  Posting this video is irrelevant to this discussion.

I have never said Tridents couldn't take down coldsnaps - I said that tridents hadn't been offered in a long time because sprints were now the preferred countermeasure for that purpose.
    You have said that sprints don't work against coldsnaps, but the only thing you've used to back that up is a video that shows an IB fleet getting totally decimated by the UAVs of a drac carrier and then rushing a coldsnap and dying from what appears to be splash.
    You are wrong about the sprints - they are very effective against coldsnaps and nothing you have shown or said refutes that.

"their"

I have not defended Kixeye at all in this - I have disagreed with your assertions that the sprint is ineffective against the cold snap and that Kix "should" be offering Zelos tokens in this raid. I have also tried to defend myself against your pointless and incorrect "troll" insults and wondered aloud about why you are complaining about things you admit you don't need.  No where does it give the definition of trolling as "Disagreeing with Big-Cat." lol.  

• BIG--CAT
    BIG--CAT
    Skilled Warrior
    BIG--CAT said:
    lol

once again your trolling
    Mate, you're not proving anything with this video
    Tridents on a zelos compared to sprints on an icebreaker isn't near a fair comparison by any stretch of the imagination.
    You should know enough about the game at your level to understand this.  Posting this video is irrelevant to this discussion.

I have never said Tridents couldn't take down coldsnaps - I said that tridents hadn't been offered in a long time because sprints were now the preferred countermeasure for that purpose.
    You have said that sprints don't work against coldsnaps, but the only thing you've used to back that up is a video that shows an IB fleet getting totally decimated by the UAVs of a drac carrier and then rushing a coldsnap and dying from what appears to be splash.
    You are wrong about the sprints - they are very effective against coldsnaps and nothing you have shown or said refutes that.

"their"

I have not defended Kixeye at all in this - I have disagreed with your assertions that the sprint is ineffective against the cold snap and that Kix "should" be offering Zelos tokens in this raid. I have also tried to defend myself against your pointless and incorrect "troll" insults and wondered aloud about why you are complaining about things you admit you don't need.  No where does it give the definition of trolling as "Disagreeing with Big-Cat." lol.  

you are correct i am wrong, your the king of all knowledge me and the players must not know anything and videos prove nothing at all,

22 sprints across 5 hulls even with countermeasure specials are all wrong,

once again i must apologise for my lack of knowledge of anything in the game

MOD please close this
  • War_StalkeR
    War_StalkeR
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,202
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 4:16PM
    BIG--CAT said:
    Because... Icebreakers are WRONG ships for countermeasure! You need to use Zeloses with Sprints to counter all projectiles for good!
    Without a face, a single word, the flames of war unify
    Sundered clouds, a blooody rain, seas that fill the sky
    Capture the gods, advance the troops, fire consumes the towers
    Forge all spirits and bloodlines into the nine killing powers!
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 15,773
    Closing per OP request
This discussion has been closed.