Decimation Phases

kixeyeuser_95508391
kixeyeuser_95508391
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 50

why is phase two even being offered. Nearly no one is doing it. My sector has been stuck on it for nearly a hour now.

• Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 216
    - Mascotte of N0VA - Italia -
  • Old School VC player
    Old School VC player
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 645
    Event is DOA Due to ARGO taking out players faster than they can run away.. Thats another reason to play something Else when a player loses there main fleets there gonna Hit Repair, Logout, Cuz we all know Kixeye don't give a dam about players if they hit event or not all they care about is the top 10 percent that buy there in game Micro Transactions. Even i read a lot of complaints in my poll about same issues we are having in this current event if you get time take a look i did what little testing I Did before Argo took me out as well lol.
  • RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,206
    I don't understand why people are still getting aggroed.   You know they attack out in free space.  The best strategy is to always hit targets in the planetary system.   If you watch the old pros who play the events, none of them hit outside the planetary system.  

Just putting a tip up.   I don't want people disliking my comment thinking I'm being an **** when all I'm doing is showing people how to play around he mechanic.

Death flies on the wings of the Blackbird of ****.
  • OnionD
    OnionD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 319

@RavenDrakar said:
    I don't understand why people are still getting aggroed.   You know they attack out in free space.  The best strategy is to always hit targets in the planetary system.   If you watch the old pros who play the events, none of them hit outside the planetary system.  

Just putting a tip up.   I don't want people disliking my comment thinking I'm being an **** when all I'm doing is showing people how to play around he mechanic.

I get that. But waiting on a certain phase rather than going to another sector is an obvious choice.

• Old School VC player
    Old School VC player
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 645
    edited 12 Jan 2018, 7:34PM
    "I don't understand why people are still getting aggroed.   You know they attack out in free space.  The best strategy is to always hit targets in the planetary system.   If you watch the old pros who play the events, none of them hit outside the planetary system.  

Just putting a tip up.   I don't want people disliking my comment thinking I'm being an **** when all I'm doing is showing people how to play around he mechanic."

I was referencing what I been reading on forums this afternoon, since I logged into Forums to check my Poll lol. I been repairing since last night, and I can prove you wrong Harvesters, Deceivers, Any other Event fleet Recently fleets DO ARGO in planetary Ring I not gonna lie here you want the truth here it is. "This Very Flaw in the system." It Doesn't matter where u are in your ring the Fleets will take you out eventually if they catch your fleet. "I call this a "Faults Security". No matter where your at in the Sector in rings of your home planet other rings, Outside sector space, you are not safe at all. that is where i will correct you Fine sir
  • RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    I have fleets that can hit two out of the three phases.  

I have my cruisers for Harvesters
    I have cutters for the ancient hives. 

If I wanted to I could farm Deceivers.

It's really no hard to do..  And before people go "well no it isn't if you coin."   

I don't coin. 
  • RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    I've been playing all day and they don't.  Sorry they don't aggro in planet.   The only reason I have a 15 hour repair right now is because I hit the Supply 75's thinking it was a Decimation fleet.   I can farm all day in the planetary ring and not get aggroed.     Don't sit on the event horizon.   
  • BatteryChucker
    BatteryChucker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 504
    I don't care about the aggro as long as it disengages at a decent time limit.  When it follows you all over the map that's when it's a real pain.
  • RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Yeah I can say that they should only chase you for 15 seconds.   And even that would feel like an eternity
  • I Can Haz Fun 77
    I Can Haz Fun 77
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 52
    @kix: Just stop this phase concept. what's the benefit of it? often enough all sectors are stuck in the same phase no one likes, and even if not, traveling to another sector is kamikaze with the current aggro. I usually do something else, and eventually return to the game, just to find out that we are stuck at the same phase again... just stupid, holding us back from playing. #kixlogic
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5020171/uploads/editor/tv/fikppvd29yfz.png