Are you losing interest in this game?

Skyline1627
Skyline1627
Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 193
edited 12 Jan 2018, 5:40AM
I find myself to be playing this game less and less.  In my short opinion...there's too many back and forth with these new techs and the power creep is far fetched and unbalanced.

Are you losing interest in this game? 392 votes

Yes
91%
Roman LisyanskyMrTigsChris AllenStarlight31bpmNemo_DutchmantamdhuRoland SkyePaulholioGerrit KimperoonGrumpy_EagleGLADIAT0RCap'n Deadpooliwrk4dedprBlackdeathEX2NightWarpmidnewsFubar72Dalton Delany 360 votes
No
8%
Lars ChristiansencupidstuntDazzXPZamStorm_TroopersTheHolshDQO07CaptainWho-CW or docdavidrchouricoDario WilkowskioTToMerziwona.esser.1robert.corerDazandrenraydenwolf123Fry lockCorp_HellrazorbpForeverSANJI KUN 32 votes
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,602
    It's missing a bacon option.
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    No
    it need targets that lower level pirates can get somewhere in the raids . not just the heavy coiners  
    IC's can do the raid
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • U C ME-RETIRED
    U C ME-RETIRED
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 602
    edited 12 Jan 2018, 6:58AM
    Yes
    TheHolsh said:
    it need targets that lower level pirates can get somewhere in the raids . not just the heavy coiners  
    IC's can do the raid
    But target designing is bad at least it works out for lowers doing them with ICs
  • Laurence Alterman
    Laurence Alterman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 35
    Yes
    i have played bp five years. it is part of my day. i hope to continue. i am 110 level but it has evovled recently way to fast and has become all consuming to keep up. I DO NOT WANT TO FIND ANOTHER GAME
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,077
    Yes
    too many chores and now its blatant weekly changes made for no other reason than to piss players off :(
  • ardvarkvillas1
    ardvarkvillas1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 106
    Yes
    I would have to say I've lost interest. Not really bothering with the raid, more of just checking in with a hope things might change. Things just got too out of control and I couldn't keep up.
  • deco
    deco
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 129
    Yes
    IC can only do the raid if your willing t put 1000s on the game and that,s just for the raid lol i think not.

Other event,s at less you could get some thing out of them but this one i just stoped playing after one 61 .

Now there is nothing to do for the next 4 raids yep my interest is gone
  • deco
    deco
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 129
    Yes
    Then they put up the points are going up LOL it,s the fleets that don,t work hahaha
  • Lusca99
    Lusca99
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 26
    Yes
    Communication - communication- communication- communication- communication.........................................

• Storm_Troopers
    Storm_Troopers
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 370
    No
    deco said:
    IC can only do the raid if your willing t put 1000s on the game and that,s just for the raid lol i think not.

Other event,s at less you could get some thing out of them but this one i just stoped playing after one 61 .

Now there is nothing to do for the next 4 raids yep my interest is gone
     To many people do not realise, Cannoneers has been on top, better than IC's for months, I think its the first time IC's are better than Cannoneers.
    For baseparts, Cannoneers (with a good drive) can do much better than IC's. I completely agree with this event. For once its the opposite.
    Let your community help you, or you will keep sinking your own game.
  • John.Tyler
    John.Tyler
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 15
    Yes
    why shouldnt we be losing interest ....you have turned this into a money pit and now you have raised the points in the highest level targets ????...how about those of us who cant attack those large targets...we do not get good points in those lower levels but do get a lot of damage for little points ...BS KIXEYE
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,156
    No
    Nope, I play more and more :) and enjoy it :) raid isnt easy but doable , and hey its raid not FM so should be harder anyway , but kix could think of some tiers for lower Hull tier for lower players 
  • Zippernikkel
    Zippernikkel
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 767
    Yes

@DarkMercenary said:
    It's missing a bacon option.

Nobody loses interest in bacon!

• Benjamin Sawdy
    Benjamin Sawdy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 53
    Oh lets not forget they are forcing us to build 2 fleets whether you like it or not since when do cell phone companies force you to buy 2 cell phones one for texting and one for calling?

• billiesditties
    billiesditties
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 20
    Yes
    The biggest point of contention is that nothing is put before players BEFORE they thrown a new spanner in the works and yet a day or two after the event start they offer measly point increases etc.. we dont WANT anything more than to be able to use ANY fleet we own to do whatever task we want to complete. Kixeye dictate every single move we can make to ensure the pyramid spirals right on up to the  all pain no gain climax.

• luitenantinge
    luitenantinge
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 52
    Yes
    I am bored during raids. 
  • TDLemming
    TDLemming
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 18
    Yes
    RYZA said:
    To be honest, this post probably doesn't help the game, it creates bad stigma.
    And it wont achieve anything by posting it.

But yes I agree with your sentiments.
    I agree and see what ya mean...but based on other post and peoples language in the forums...I just want to see it put into numbers.
    I wonder if they will care when they see a number,  It would also be nice to see an official reply from Kixeye.  I like most others have given money to this game and you have said nothing that I can't imagine they do not already know.  But lets see if numbers help...   
  • CaptainWho-CW or doc
    CaptainWho-CW or doc
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 301
    No
    have lost trust in Kix, the game is still fun...BUT the dev team should work all the kinks out before an item is released. Communication as noted many thousand of times before should be improved despite what the haters are going to complain about.
    I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.
This discussion has been closed.