1235»
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789
    nametagg0 said:
    CM_Burny said:
    nametagg0 said:

They need so long because their artists have been busy making the accolades for season 6 rather than making the leaderboard.

They have always proven that fixing things is a low priority to kix and now we know exactly who makes these calls.

The artists working on Accolades and developers working on Leaderboards are entirely separate at the moment. We have most of the art assets we need for Leaderboards. The issue is making sure our Leaderboard functionality and databases work appropriately, which is a large undertaking on an older game like War Commander.
    dont you still have the coding from the mostly functional warpath leaderboared though? or even from the current leaderboard from before it got busted? because i cant imagine there is a huge amount of variety that can be added to listing a bunch of player names on a list
    totally new, they are building from the ground up as they have stated before..
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789
    CM_Burny said:
    Rob de R said:
    Well i wonder if Goldendoodle and Cm Burny will come to forum after 109 comments what all are negative about the podcast and the things said by Goldendoodle
    Cm didn `t i ask to not ignore our feeedback?
    Like the ignored feedback in the release notes discussion the past few weeks? 
    and the topic you guys mananged to ignore about the death of pvp due units like technicals.
    You can do a podcast but is this the result you wanted, a **** off community?
    **** off because they are ignored and put asleep?

Reduce the grind
    shorten the repairs
    make repairs a bit cheaper
    more players playing with less repair = is more players active in game = is more players spending and being active
    How hard is that to understand?

Do we have to wait again 6 months before Goldendoodle comes again in a podcast or comes to forum? 
    Wrongthinker we didn`t see now for 4 weeks.... 
    CM Burny answers only the simple things.. he avoids the big questions
    mods? also never talk about the heavy questions like repair etc... 
    So when does this community become really a community?
    I'm sorry for the frustration. I'm happy to try to respond to your points here.

I can assure you we aren't ignoring the community. I think the podcast itself shows that we care about addressing our community's concerns about the important things in PVP.

In the podcast, we discussed if changes to PVP platoon repairs are on the table, and they are. I believe as PVP becomes a more important part of the game, repair times and costs will be looked at further. I do agree that the game can be a bit of a grind, and I have shared out the big poll from General Discussion with the team.

I will see about getting Goldendoodle and Wrongthinker on the forums some more, but I know they are very busy. I'm the one who is supposed to bridge the gap between them (and the rest of the team) and the community, and that's what I will continue to do going forward.

Once again Cm Burny I do believe you are not seeing what the community is saying. They are saying they want you live and on a show. They are saying if you care you all would give it a chance with a group of people that love this game. And if you all cant see that. Then thats the real problem. Lets Have a sit down, You, WT, Doodle, Phill and I on what ever day and time you would like. If you do that you all will show you care as much as you say
    you lost me after Doodle.......
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,335
    nametagg0 said:
    CM_Burny said:
    nametagg0 said:

They need so long because their artists have been busy making the accolades for season 6 rather than making the leaderboard.

They have always proven that fixing things is a low priority to kix and now we know exactly who makes these calls.

The artists working on Accolades and developers working on Leaderboards are entirely separate at the moment. We have most of the art assets we need for Leaderboards. The issue is making sure our Leaderboard functionality and databases work appropriately, which is a large undertaking on an older game like War Commander.
    dont you still have the coding from the mostly functional warpath leaderboared though? or even from the current leaderboard from before it got busted? because i cant imagine there is a huge amount of variety that can be added to listing a bunch of player names on a list
    We do have that, and I don't believe the Warpath Leaderboard will be changing much, aside from moving over to the new UI. I believe one reason for the delay is that PVP Season 7 has some big updates as Goldendoodle alluded to in the podcast. It's important to get those updates functional with the new Leaderboards ahead of time so that we don't run into this same issue again in the future.
    WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Please fix the attack logs.
    A fix is currently in progress and the estimated release here is next week. This is subject to change, however.

• Mhann Nolasco
    Mhann Nolasco
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 15
    please admin make the relocation limited to 5days to make the war interesting and make it unlimited  if there is warpath.also fix the leaderboard .
  • Mhann Nolasco
    Mhann Nolasco
    Greenhorn
    someone is afraid of adjusting the relocation limit. so you're a hit n run coward type of player.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,462
    someone is afraid of adjusting the relocation limit. so you're a hit n run coward type of player.
    There are advantages and disadvantages with both of the systems. However, free jumping do actually avoid the problem of low level players being locked out from playing the game based on the PvP system which is a huge advantage. WC should be played for fun, not for bullying other players.

If you want to have PvP without jumping, I suggest to do plan ahead jumping when the monthly events takes place as relocation is turned off in the period of time.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Mhann Nolasco
    Mhann Nolasco
    Greenhorn
    bullies are everywhere and they are benefited by this unlimited jump especially those cheaters.and the war in each sector could be more fun when this unli jump be stop unlike its a hit n run type.maybe 5 days should do.
  • Battle208
    Battle208
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 285
    Repair costs are to high when will you guys listen you want us all to PVP but now to hit a lv 45 (real 45)  its a 13.5 hr repair on my pvp toons and that's not including air.  
  • CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Battle208 said:
    Repair costs are to high when will you guys listen you want us all to PVP but now to hit a lv 45 (real 45)  its a 13.5 hr repair on my pvp toons and that's not including air.  
    We are aware of the concerns here with repair times in PVP. Goldendoodle mentioned that this issue is up for discussion as we move PVP forward.

• CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    I wanted to thank everyone for checking out the podcast and letting us know more about your concerns. None of your messages have gone unheard, and we have learned a lot about what steps need to be taken to move PVP forward. I will be closing this thread and unpinning it at the end of the day.

• LUCIOLUCIO
    LUCIOLUCIO
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 54
    THIS GAME IS SO SLOW ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DEFEND A BASE !!!!!!! KIXEYE SCREW THIS GAME TOTALLY. EVEN ATTACK IS TOO SLOW TO START.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,462
    CM_Burny said:
    I wanted to thank everyone for checking out the podcast and letting us know more about your concerns. None of your messages have gone unheard, and we have learned a lot about what steps need to be taken to move PVP forward. I will be closing this thread and unpinning it at the end of the day.
    When are the next podcast planned to be recorded and who will be our guest? It would be great if we could get few more of these podcasts like a podcast discussing the monthly event and some of the plans for 2018 like a status report about performance.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
1235»
This discussion has been closed.