Burny's Briefing Room Podcast Episode #2 - PVP

• Wagner Rodrigues
    Wagner Rodrigues
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    Alguem pode me ajudar , coloco defesa na pase mas quando me atacam ele nao aparecem pra fazer a defesa 
  • rakibforyou
    rakibforyou
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 611
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 1:54PM
    we need alliance chat beside global vhat . we dont need useless things like illuminating base aura

cm burny
    THE ' WAR COMMANDER "

This game used to be for strategic player not gold digger and the way game turn now its much much more for gold digger tiny bit for strategic player.
  • Maximus_Destructicus
    Maximus_Destructicus
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,894
    so, 6-7 years ago, 4 million people played 3 kixeye games (BYM,WC,BP) that contained very little pve, now we are at some 30,000-40,000 players and only 10% do pvp.  That is a pretty epic fail of a war game

• Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789
    why does the care taker die from mines so fast 2 hits and their dead mine is lvl 4

mines are percentage of health not a flat amount
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Rimski-Srbija
    Rimski-Srbija
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2
    first fix the bugs in the game and boost the servers to have a nice experience in the game with as little reconstruction as possible is the best priority of the game...:)
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,617
    May we have our fifth ground PvP toon back, please?
  • Kenkyona Shinobi
    Kenkyona Shinobi
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 800
    Only have one question will the servers get an update out of Adobe Flash Player?
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,617
    Perry299 said:
    why does the care taker die from mines so fast 2 hits and their dead mine is lvl 4

mines are percentage of health not a flat amount
    Yet some units lose more health than others. Mines are one of Caretakers' weaknesses. They don't necessarily have to be practically immune like Ardra, but they don't have to lose half of their health to one either. They're too weak to mines period.
  • jetta trek
    jetta trek
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 4
    we need to fix the player attack lvls asap..... for say a lvl 42 smashing a lvl 19...so uncool.......what about going to the the 4 up and 4 down rule from your lvl ?
    your still mad bro..........
  • Deacons
    Deacons
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 825
    @goldendoodle/cm burny  can we have the repair queue back ?
  • kixeyeuser_1373020911561_14091_1950000580
    kixeyeuser_1373020911561_14091_1950000580
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 262
    I would  say make kikeyes bases have the same restrictions as player bases have 4 heavy turrets same amount reg  turrets as players have get rid of the thor units or give players access to them ,give players the nightmare units that are in the 70 opp bases, reduce repair times ,or give us more range on are units 
  • kixeyeuser_1373020911561_14091_1950000580
    kixeyeuser_1373020911561_14091_1950000580
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 262
    let the player control were they want their missles start  from, also were units start from in the 70 opp bases  you get hit before you can even start getting set up to do the base
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,500
    I would  say make kikeyes bases have the same restrictions as player bases have 4 heavy turrets same amount reg  turrets as players have get rid of the thor units or give players access to them ,give players the nightmare units that are in the 70 opp bases, reduce repair times ,or give us more range on are units 
    kixeye arnt going to give up their advantages after how long they`ve used them,

if anything they are going to add more turrets and make their units even more powerful compared to ours 
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Bilkolover
    Bilkolover
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 520
    Please fix the attack logs.
  • Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,264
    edited 14 Jan 2018, 8:40AM
    Well i wonder if Goldendoodle and Cm Burny will come to forum after 109 comments what all are negative about the podcast and the things said by Goldendoodle
    Cm didn `t i ask to not ignore our feeedback?
    Like the ignored feedback in the release notes discussion the past few weeks? 
    and the topic you guys mananged to ignore about the death of pvp due units like technicals.
    You can do a podcast but is this the result you wanted, a pissed off community?
    pissed off because they are ignored and put asleep?

Reduce the grind
    shorten the repairs
    make repairs a bit cheaper
    more players playing with less repair = is more players active in game = is more players spending and being active
    How hard is that to understand?

Do we have to wait again 6 months before Goldendoodle comes again in a podcast or comes to forum? 
    Wrongthinker we didn`t see now for 4 weeks.... 
    CM Burny answers only the simple things.. he avoids the big questions
    mods? also never talk about the heavy questions like repair etc... 
    So when does this community become really a community?
    You thought the imaginary wasn`t possible?
    You thought Scrooge was bad? 
    think again 
    lvl 46 now (april 2018)... lets bet .. how many years to 47? 
  • Kumander_Dante
    Kumander_Dante
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 11
    HI, CM Burny et all, Where and How can I get Token of Phalanx 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,184
    HI, CM Burny et all, Where and How can I get Token of Phalanx 
    The Phalanx Tokens are currently available in the Corpus Token bases.

According to the event calendar, the Corpus token bases are schedules to spawn in the following dates in January 17th and 24th. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/722019
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • blade.e
    blade.e
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 339
    Rob de R said:
    Well i wonder if Goldendoodle and Cm Burny will come to forum after 109 comments what all are negative about the podcast and the things said by Goldendoodle
    and the topic you guys mananged to ignore about the death of pvp due units like technicals.
    You can do a podcast but is this the result you wanted, a **** off community?
    **** off because they are ignored and put asleep?

Reduce the grind
    shorten the repairs
    more players playing with less repair = is more players active in game = is more players spending and being active

Do we have to wait again 6 months before Goldendoodle comes again in a podcast or comes to forum? 
    yet again feedback ignored and game keeps rolling in the wrong direction. why they ask for feedback and give us surveys to complete then do nothing with the results! smh
  • Your_Destiny
    Your_Destiny
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 141
    blade.e said:
    Rob de R said:

Reduce the grind
    shorten the repairs

yet again feedback ignored and game keeps rolling in the wrong direction. why they ask for feedback and give us surveys to complete then do nothing with the results! smh
    LoL man! look this answer from cm burny and laugh... >>

CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Oct 2017Posts: 294
    Flakka said:
    fix the  sector leader board .... can not find sneaky jumpers ..pretty please     
    As we mentioned, the leaderboard fixes are on their way! We are hoping to release them sometime between mid-season 6 and season 7.
    WC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
    Flag  Quote in reply

So he says they need 3 months and up to fix the leaderboards... now laugh! i have post suggestions to make the game better but as i always say they never listen...! I think i'm really close to quit from the game.. i have really bored it and i don't see any change in the future....
  • Your_Destiny
    Your_Destiny
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 141
    CM_Burny said:
    Hahahaha, it's funny.. you played token base and you lost the jugger and all your units who used.. that means at least 1 day repair time and you not finish the base for just 3 random tokens.. And after that you wondering what is wrong with the game and the players... LOL..  If you don't listen your customers and the forum maybe the 10% of pvp active playing will be 5% the next month and then say goodbye to this game! {For the record.. i don't know how the war commander is still alive because kixeye never listen their customers or the forum for years...  That's really a miracle!}
    Yes, I am still a noob. I thought the community would get a kick out of watching me struggle with different bases. With that being said, I can assure you we do listen to our customers and are working hard to make the game the best it can be for everyone.
    Hey man, i didn't say you are noob, my point was' the token bases are  beasts and overlimit difficulty for the rewards.. have to decrease the difficulty of these bases.. Also i have suggest a lot ideas for the game to be better but kixeye never listen.. And now i come with my way for this game (if i was kixeye company..) >> War Commander is a war game so the money comes from the war and not from Upgrade Commander!>>

1) All buildings,turrets,silos,bunkers,heavy turrets etc >> 5 seconds building time for all levels.
    2) All units > 5 seconds building time for all levels with low resourses  (metal-oil) or thorium.
    3) Remove medal and blood thorium system (tokens).
    4) Make a new building with only Tecks from all units > producing with (metal-oil)  and produce time per teck 30 minutes.
    5) Base defenders permanently repair time 1 hour for full toon (3.800) capacity if i remember right (no matters what units are). BUT THE COST COINS WILL BE X5 FOR INSTANT REPAIR.
    6) Remove the last stand defenders from the destroyed buildings.
    7) Unique and heroes units Maximum repair time per unit > 1 hour. > / air units 1 hour max /vehicles units 30 minutes max /infantry units 15 minutes max. BUT THE COST COINS WILL BE X4 FOR INSTANT REPAIR
    8) Legacy, Faction and other units Maximum repair time > 20 minutes per unit > / air units 20 minutes max/vehicles units 15 minutes max/ infantry units 10 minutes max. BUT THE COST COINS WILL BE X4 FOR INSTANT REPAIR
    9) Keep the monthly main event but with some changes (this is hard but is important to be done) will make double bases for the same event easier for 3 lvl players -35 lvl players and harder for 36 lvl players -60 lvl players.. 
    10) Make a daily event > like this suggestion > https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/676625/p1
    11) Main monthly Event prisez> 1 new unit per main event. Will be all units with low xp + all tecks from all units + new prisez > Defense and attack boosts > +25% and +50%  for 1 day. > Range boosts > +50 and +100  for 2 hours. > Health boosts > +2M and +4M only for Uniques and heroes for 1 hour. etc (there are a lot ideas for these boosts).. > The first 3 players in the leaderboard will reward with 1000 coins + a special trophy with abilities defense or attack.. Top 100 players in leaderboard will reward with 500 coins. Top 1000 players in leaderboard will reward with 100 coins. etc 
    12) PvP platoons with 50% reduction repair time is cool like it is now but with the ability to repair at the same time 2 pvp platoons and the Air pvp platoon..  BUT THE COST COINS WILL BE X4 FOR INSTANT REPAIR.
    13) The protection time will be reduced and finally all players will have protection time (bubble) 5 hours.
    14) The weekly medal pvp system will change and the rewards will be any kind of boosts attack-defense etc, units, tecks,Thorium,coins and  The TOP 3 players in the leaderboard will reward with 300 coins + ability to kill 5 pvp bases without take dmg (all deployed units will be stealth and untouchable).
    15) Increase the storage capacity to 120k. > a total 40 full platoons cap

etc etc... 

Yours sincerely,

John (YourDestiny)

No answer to this post? why the forum exist? if kixeye follow these steps they will have millions of users in wc but their minds are not open for new ideas.. so kixeye stay there and watch your best game to sink...!
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,789
    CM_Burny said:
    Hahahaha, it's funny.. you played token base and you lost the jugger and all your units who used.. that means at least 1 day repair time and you not finish the base for just 3 random tokens.. And after that you wondering what is wrong with the game and the players... LOL..  If you don't listen your customers and the forum maybe the 10% of pvp active playing will be 5% the next month and then say goodbye to this game! {For the record.. i don't know how the war commander is still alive because kixeye never listen their customers or the forum for years...  That's really a miracle!}
    Yes, I am still a noob. I thought the community would get a kick out of watching me struggle with different bases. With that being said, I can assure you we do listen to our customers and are working hard to make the game the best it can be for everyone.
    Hey man, i didn't say you are noob, my point was' the token bases are  beasts and overlimit difficulty for the rewards.. have to decrease the difficulty of these bases.. Also i have suggest a lot ideas for the game to be better but kixeye never listen.. And now i come with my way for this game (if i was kixeye company..) >> War Commander is a war game so the money comes from the war and not from Upgrade Commander!>>

1) All buildings,turrets,silos,bunkers,heavy turrets etc >> 5 seconds building time for all levels.
    2) All units > 5 seconds building time for all levels with low resourses  (metal-oil) or thorium.
    3) Remove medal and blood thorium system (tokens).
    4) Make a new building with only Tecks from all units > producing with (metal-oil)  and produce time per teck 30 minutes.
    5) Base defenders permanently repair time 1 hour for full toon (3.800) capacity if i remember right (no matters what units are). BUT THE COST COINS WILL BE X5 FOR INSTANT REPAIR.
    6) Remove the last stand defenders from the destroyed buildings.
    7) Unique and heroes units Maximum repair time per unit > 1 hour. > / air units 1 hour max /vehicles units 30 minutes max /infantry units 15 minutes max. BUT THE COST COINS WILL BE X4 FOR INSTANT REPAIR
    8) Legacy, Faction and other units Maximum repair time > 20 minutes per unit > / air units 20 minutes max/vehicles units 15 minutes max/ infantry units 10 minutes max. BUT THE COST COINS WILL BE X4 FOR INSTANT REPAIR
    9) Keep the monthly main event but with some changes (this is hard but is important to be done) will make double bases for the same event easier for 3 lvl players -35 lvl players and harder for 36 lvl players -60 lvl players.. 
    10) Make a daily event > like this suggestion > https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/676625/p1
    11) Main monthly Event prisez> 1 new unit per main event. Will be all units with low xp + all tecks from all units + new prisez > Defense and attack boosts > +25% and +50%  for 1 day. > Range boosts > +50 and +100  for 2 hours. > Health boosts > +2M and +4M only for Uniques and heroes for 1 hour. etc (there are a lot ideas for these boosts).. > The first 3 players in the leaderboard will reward with 1000 coins + a special trophy with abilities defense or attack.. Top 100 players in leaderboard will reward with 500 coins. Top 1000 players in leaderboard will reward with 100 coins. etc 
    12) PvP platoons with 50% reduction repair time is cool like it is now but with the ability to repair at the same time 2 pvp platoons and the Air pvp platoon..  BUT THE COST COINS WILL BE X4 FOR INSTANT REPAIR.
    13) The protection time will be reduced and finally all players will have protection time (bubble) 5 hours.
    14) The weekly medal pvp system will change and the rewards will be any kind of boosts attack-defense etc, units, tecks,Thorium,coins and  The TOP 3 players in the leaderboard will reward with 300 coins + ability to kill 5 pvp bases without take dmg (all deployed units will be stealth and untouchable).
    15) Increase the storage capacity to 120k. > a total 40 full platoons cap

etc etc... 

Yours sincerely,

John (YourDestiny)

No answer to this post? why the forum exist? if kixeye follow these steps they will have millions of users in wc but their minds are not open for new ideas.. so kixeye stay there and watch your best game to sink...!
    all these things make them money but let me just take 1 of your changes..... give me 120k and i would never spend a dime to repair anything.. they don't do things on "accident", it's done for a specific reason.. CHA-CHING...
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord

@Your_Destiny said:
    blade.e said:

Rob de R said:

Reduce the grind
    shorten the repairs

LoL man! look this answer from cm burny and laugh... >>

CM_BurnyKIXEYE Community Manager

Joined Oct 2017Posts: 294

12 Jan 2018, 7:43PM

Flakka said:

fix the  sector leader board .... can not find sneaky jumpers ..pretty please     

As we mentioned, the leaderboard fixes are on their way! We are hoping to release them sometime between mid-season 6 and season 7.

WC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE

Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE

Flag  Quote in reply

So he says they need 3 months and up to fix the leaderboards... now laugh! i have post suggestions to make the game better but as i always say they never listen...! I think i'm really close to quit from the game.. i have really bored it and i don't see any change in the future....

They need so long because their artists have been busy making the accolades for season 6 rather than making the leaderboard.

They have always proven that fixing things is a low priority to kix and now we know exactly who makes these calls.

• CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,243
    Rob de R said:

Reduce the grind
    shorten the repairs

I'm sorry for the frustration. I'm happy to try to respond to your points here.

I can assure you we aren't ignoring the community. I think the podcast itself shows that we care about addressing our community's concerns about the important things in PVP.

In the podcast, we discussed if changes to PVP platoon repairs are on the table, and they are. I believe as PVP becomes a more important part of the game, repair times and costs will be looked at further. I do agree that the game can be a bit of a grind, and I have shared out the big poll from General Discussion with the team.

I will see about getting Goldendoodle and Wrongthinker on the forums some more, but I know they are very busy. I'm the one who is supposed to bridge the gap between them (and the rest of the team) and the community, and that's what I will continue to do going forward.

WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,243
    nametagg0 said:

They need so long because their artists have been busy making the accolades for season 6 rather than making the leaderboard.

They have always proven that fixing things is a low priority to kix and now we know exactly who makes these calls.

The artists working on Accolades and developers working on Leaderboards are entirely separate at the moment. We have most of the art assets we need for Leaderboards. The issue is making sure our Leaderboard functionality and databases work appropriately, which is a large undertaking on an older game like War Commander.
    WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • greekgod
    greekgod
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 53
    what would be nice is a list of bugs and expect time they will be fixed ... been stuck in 99% loading !!

• Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,209
    edited 18 Jan 2018, 6:05PM
    CM_Burny said:
    Flakka said:
    fix the  sector leader board .... can not find sneaky jumpers ..pretty please  :)   
    So the leaderboard is still several months away... closing in on a year...

I swear to G0d, with as long as it's taking them to overhaul the leaderboard if they break something during that update they should just [CM_Burny Edit]. With them taking their sweet time like they are, you would imagine they're doing their due diligence to make sure they get it right. I really hope they get it right, but history tells me they most likely wont.
  • KINGPUMP
    KINGPUMP
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 69
    Burny PM me 
    PUMP
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    CM_Burny said:
    nametagg0 said:

The artists working on Accolades and developers working on Leaderboards are entirely separate at the moment. We have most of the art assets we need for Leaderboards. The issue is making sure our Leaderboard functionality and databases work appropriately, which is a large undertaking on an older game like War Commander.
    dont you still have the coding from the mostly functional warpath leaderboared though? or even from the current leaderboard from before it got busted? because i cant imagine there is a huge amount of variety that can be added to listing a bunch of player names on a list

• AMERICAFCCKYEAH
    AMERICAFCCKYEAH
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 255

The game now is a complete and utter grind, not "can be" it totally is

• ROYBOY31666
    ROYBOY31666
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 338
    CM_Burny said:
    Rob de R said:

Reduce the grind
    shorten the repairs

I'm sorry for the frustration. I'm happy to try to respond to your points here.

I can assure you we aren't ignoring the community. I think the podcast itself shows that we care about addressing our community's concerns about the important things in PVP.

In the podcast, we discussed if changes to PVP platoon repairs are on the table, and they are. I believe as PVP becomes a more important part of the game, repair times and costs will be looked at further. I do agree that the game can be a bit of a grind, and I have shared out the big poll from General Discussion with the team.

I will see about getting Goldendoodle and Wrongthinker on the forums some more, but I know they are very busy. I'm the one who is supposed to bridge the gap between them (and the rest of the team) and the community, and that's what I will continue to do going forward.

Once again Cm Burny I do believe you are not seeing what the community is saying. They are saying they want you live and on a show. They are saying if you care you all would give it a chance with a group of people that love this game. And if you all cant see that. Then thats the real problem. Lets Have a sit down, You, WT, Doodle, Phill and I on what ever day and time you would like. If you do that you all will show you care as much as you say
This discussion has been closed.