Burny's Briefing Room Podcast Episode #2 - PVP

• CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 294
    Flakka said:
    fix the  sector leader board .... can not find sneaky jumpers ..pretty please  :)   
    As we mentioned, the leaderboard fixes are on their way! We are hoping to release them sometime between mid-season 6 and season 7.
    WC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Northernstar2010
    Northernstar2010
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 381
    All I'm going to say is...people are leaving....why? If you go back 4 years ago...probably the best game EVER.....some issues but loved it, loadsa people joining and continuously playing cause they enjoyed it, now they come on to win tokens/boss bases etc. Thats it! Now a "nothing special" game. Kixeye need to revert back (which I have sent in a mail to them previously) after I see so many long time players leaving because "games gone to the dogs". 4 Years Ago= No boss bases/token bases etc....PvP was an all time high...guys got bored, got together and decided to RiD a sector. Thats what we did....what we enjoyed.....how we learned! Now, if you dont do the bases= you dont have the toons= you cant participate in PvP. Really not rocket science...everyone can see it apart from Kixeye!!!!
    your right here game was better 4 years ago. 

This is because every lvl always has a job and that was to defend against someone his own lvl range. 

Seriously i dont know who cried that hard to lift the lvl restriction but the game went down hill since then.

There is no purpose in the game at all now for any one apart from farm and self bubble to protect infamy. 

And infamy is the biggest fail in this game. Would rather hit a base for the fun of it not just for a few little numbers. 

I remember how much fun depos where back in the days the PVP they created cause they meant FREE resources which you had to pvp to defend. 

Thorium depos were another fun thing for creating pvp.

Problem about this game now is to many people think they have such great ideas about a WAR game and they dont see what the main purpose of the game is no more. 

Any body ever creates a game like this was 4 years ago give me a shout. SIMPLE and FUN.

So best of look fighting guys well to those 10% who still spend the money for things which lose its value within a few months.

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,588
    nametagg0 said:
    less than 10% active players pvping sounds like a bad statistic 
    PvP should always be option and never be forced. Hopefully, kixeye will design the PvP system as something that the players will feel as something option and not forced in anyway whatsoever.

My current PvP activity is actually the PvP that I consider as forced which is taking down 5 player bases for the weekly medal payout.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    ANDI_DAFT said:
    For me fixing the leaderboard has to be done. hard to pvp when dont know who has infamy in sectors. also when jumpers come and hit you but you cant find in their sector without posting logs.

Regardless how many times this has been mentioned in the last year you all choose to ignore the costs of pvp and pve. 
    Coin prices has risen drastically and coin repair just the same. 

old toons used to be 2 gold per hour, not its anything up to 9 gold per hour (not pvp toon) some units 2, some 4/5/7/9 per hour to repair , you talk about balancing in the game but the inconsistency with repair times is ridiculous.
    Regardless of time, all toons are different to repair. i.e 1 toon can have 5hrs repair and be 25 gold to repair and and with 5hrs can be 45gold to repair. you need to forget making crazy units in order to justify a ridiculous repair cost. you need to be consistent with what times and cost will be. All the people have cried out for fixes with this which shouldnt be hard but the need for you to keep gold high and costs high I understand but ultimately it drives people away from the game. you all need to get together and decide on an resolution and address the people.

There are hacks still being used-ideally repair hacks, i know you said they all stopped but theres a few guys i seen hitting the same people losing a ridiculous amounts and still going, like ojugg,rig,ardra 30phallys. air. this is per base and hits 50+bases everytime they visit, has same toons available, people may say coiner but i've played this game several years I can tell a coiner over a hack. to lose this amount is majority of bases would mean 1000+ gold every other day, and we aint even in war. thats why is BS.

theres loads of issues with the game, costs, lag, leader board, flash, repair times. theres more priorities for players than pvp. 

The unwillingness to reduce repair costs and gold costs to buy vs how much to pvp high level bases means less people willing to spend. where as if you look at it from the other angle, reduce costs, reduce repair times and balance correctly - be reasonable. you will find an increase in players spending more because they will see that you have not only listened to the cry for changes but also that its reasonably prices to repair and happy to do so.

I coin but know i would be far happier to coin a lot more should it be cheaper. having to coin 50-100 gold per decent base isnt feasible. 
    Thanks for the post! I will try to respond to all of your points here.

1. Leaderboard fixes are on their way. As stated in the podcast, the ETA is between mid-season 6 and season 7. I apologize for the delay with this.

2. I agree a major talking point among the community is coin costs. I brought this up as it relates to PVP with Goldendoodle in the podcast, and he mentioned the team is up for looking at this further in the future.

3. I haven't seen any new hack reports that you mentioned. If possible, could you send me any information you have about these repair hacks? I'd appreciate it!

4. I agree there are still issues with lag and uncertainty with Flash in the future. We have done a lot of performance improvements recently, but I think there is always room for improvement. This might be a good topic for a future podcast so we can go more into detail about this.
    WC Community Manager

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,553
    Axel L said:
    nametagg0 said:
    PvP should always be option and never be forced. Hopefully, kixeye will design the PvP system as something that the players will feel as something option and not forced in anyway whatsoever.

My current PvP activity is actually the PvP that I consider as forced which is taking down 5 player bases for the weekly medal payout.
    even still the game is literally called war commander, sounds kinda backwards that there are then only a small # of players even having small skirmishes 
    Photo:
  • CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Hahahaha, it's funny.. you played token base and you lost the jugger and all your units who used.. that means at least 1 day repair time and you not finish the base for just 3 random tokens.. And after that you wondering what is wrong with the game and the players... LOL..  If you don't listen your customers and the forum maybe the 10% of pvp active playing will be 5% the next month and then say goodbye to this game! {For the record.. i don't know how the war commander is still alive because kixeye never listen their customers or the forum for years...  That's really a miracle!}
    Yes, I am still a noob. I thought the community would get a kick out of watching me struggle with different bases. With that being said, I can assure you we do listen to our customers and are working hard to make the game the best it can be for everyone.
    WC Community Manager

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 602
    nametagg0 said:
    Axel L said:
    nametagg0 said:

even still the game is literally called war commander, sounds kinda backwards that there are then only a small # of players even having small skirmishes 
    That's 100% Kixeye's fault - they added in too many buildings, too many units, & too many upgrades.

It used to be that you could "catch up" & then only have new units to worry about - and those new units only had 4 levels of timed upgrades before 5-second thorium upgrades, & they only cost a maximum 4M thorium & 45M oil/metal to do each level.
    Now you have stuff that costs 200M oil/metal & it takes forever to do 1 level.

They also made sure that you can't max your new units in time for the next event unless you coin & now everything needs tech (that also has to be upgraded). 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,588
    Also, when are you going to do your job when it comes to reporting inappropriate comments? There are at least two people who should be permanently banned from the game. Kixeye has ignored every single one of the reports and those two players are still active. It's embarrassing and I'm about to find other avenues to show just how bad it's gotten if Kixeye doesn't do something about it. 
    Think a bit realistic as harassment will always occur in WC and how hard you ever tries. Harassing someone should never be acceptable but these crimes are some very difficult to prove and every single crime aren't equally serious. Something I would consider as more reasonable for harassing someone in the game chat would be to give temporary or permanent bans from the world chat as it would be a clear warning sign that these behaviors isn't acceptable.

I would truly appreciate if CM Burny could offer us some kixeye insights on how harassment reports are handled and which actions that kixeye are taking against harassing.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • TS-Turtle
    TS-Turtle
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3
    The board of Siege Elite say Health Elite 112,500,000 when you go to platoons say 37,500,000.
    I just came here because i cant go on surporte and contact you guys, some rewards always grateful.
    elite version has 3 planes right so count up the 37mill times 3
    jesus!!!

• TS-Turtle
    TS-Turtle
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3
    The board of Siege Elite say Health Elite 112,500,000 when you go to platoons say 37,500,000.
    I just came here because i cant go on surporte and contact you guys, some rewards always grateful.
    elite version has 3 planes right so count up the 37mill times 3
    jesus!!!

• ARAM.HASAN
    ARAM.HASAN
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2
    pvp is  very bad  and  so mach need tim  for  repaer and  i hop  for repaer  tim chyeng to thoreom and we cane good  plying and happy  war  for  geim and  need esy litll  thorem 1080 and 1065 for own baes need  3 h repaer  whay 
  • Luke_J397
    Luke_J397
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 40
    what would make pvp more fun is if we could have a volt that protects you resources and the higher it go the the less you lose  so its basically a no loss of recourse but the attacking play still gets the equivalent amount without stealing you resources no losses for the attacked one  ............also can we have not just a gear store,,,,,,, but a  perches weapons store for gold lest light it up 
  • ROYBOY31666
    ROYBOY31666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 295
    As you can see kixeye this format is not what the community wants. We want you live in a room. **** it would not take as long as you all have taking to do the podcast, After you all cut and pasted it. I mean really come on and lets do this the right way. And give the community what they want
  • ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 354
    Im gonna play devils advocate and say what i think about pvp.  The units we are getting take to long to repair and are not strong enough to do jack diddly inside some of these player bases.  We can not put all our units inside a pvp toon as we need some of the same units to farm.  Even if you give us a good weapon for pvp by time we get it high enough to fight with such as Herald you release a unit such as Technicals which wipe out everything from air to ground and to top it off you buff the defensive turrets. I mean think about this Kixeye we could have Omega everything and go up to a pve base or a pvp base and lose everything in 7 mins then have to repair for 3+ days.  Back when pvp was fun we would take 3 toons of Elite Megas up to a players base spread them out hit rubi and just watch them Megas rip them bases to shredds.  The same can be said for Vanqs and hovers as well.  Nowadayz we have to tactically dismantle bases in a 7 min window, which shows skill and the ability to "read war commander"  but lacks fun. Not to mention the rewards for being successful inside player bases are quite frankly crap.  How about 1 star gets you infamy and 5k medals, 2 star gives you infamy and 10k medals, 3 stars would give you infamy and 20k medals just for starters.  With units being nerfed at an all time high, outrageous repair times, the fear of being cheated, the need to farm to keep up with game, the low rewards, and the expensive gold costs to participate in pvp I just dont see pvp ever coming back to be what it used to be. 
  • Heat_seaker
    Heat_seaker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 233
    fix the leaderboard that fixes most of your PVP problems 

Stop nerfing units just before you basically give them away 

Stop releasing more crap for the game . we don't need new features to make PVP more exciting we need ability to attack without repairing for 2-3 days after 1 decent base hit 

fix the leaderboard 

fix the leaderboard 

fix the leaderboard 

fix the leaderboard 

fix the leaderboard 
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,329
    edited 12 Jan 2018, 9:40PM
    CM_Burny said:
    If you want us to fight each other the PVP has to cost less as far as repairs..upgrading/resource grind etc does not bother me but the repair cost does.
    This is something we touched on briefly in the podcast. The team is open to looking at PVP repair costs further, but it will take a bit of time to do a deep-dive analysis.
    Actually and I would prob have to listen to it again, if you heard Goldendoodle, he said their is NO plan to change gold, repair times, until more people get into PVP.   Its like a catch 22, you get more people into PVP by lowering costs, but won't because not enough people participate to lower costs.

A brief History on PVP:  PVP is two sided, either your out their fighting cause you want to be, OR you are participating in what Kxieye asks you to do.  NOW if your in the second half, you go out and do what they ask you to do, since you don't get anything beyond the reward.   (I fall in this second category and sounds like the vast majority do.)  Already TOO much to do in the game, to go out and burn more repair time, that you were already spending on PVE events.  I **** rush to 1,500 - 2,000k infamy and only do 5 bases a week to earn my payout.

How to fix PVP:  Instead of blocking people from Earning 5 rewards a week.  Make A PvP attack award medals right away, that way you eliminate the wait a week, and removed caps on how much you can earn.   That would give incentive to PVP attack vs doing a Medal base, you get the number right and PVP will be the preferred method to gain medals, INSTEAD of a PVE base.

Second: Icing on the cake, make Defending your base worth something.  (Medals AND infamy, to fit in with the new reward)

Ultimately you don't have to eliminate Leaderboards, Infamy and that loop you can just make it more rewarding to have more skin in the game than get in and get out.
  • Red Baron
    Red Baron
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 3
    In my view Kixeye have lost the plot. I would have thought it was easy to listen to long time players and take on their knowledge, experience and requirements. NOT going to happen as it is outside their perimeters of making money at all costs. In my experience businesses listened to their customers. I remember when there were in excess of 60,000 players on at any one time. now there would be lucky to be 40,000. I think that says it all.  
  • Elite_Dogs_Down
    Elite_Dogs_Down
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 558
    edited 12 Jan 2018, 10:48PM
    Yes, I am still a noob. I thought the community would get a kick out of watching me struggle with different bases. With that being said, I can assure you we do listen to our customers and are working hard to make the game the best it can be for everyone

I guess it is a good thing that some of us can swim our we would of all sunk already a long time ago. You can imply that you all care all that you want to but actions not words show a different story to many of us players and or customers. Tell you what lets test your ability as a manager and maybe you can answer a question for all of us. If you cared then explain to us all why we have went threw how many managers already? How many designers has the game went threw too? Obviously we are still getting new managers and designers and so on and still not one has a clue to what providing customer service really means and stands for. Once again we only hear a person telling us how great things will improve blah blah with no real results at all. You gentlemen and ladies really truly do not understand your in game issues. Sit there and worry how to make more money for them rather then fixing in game issues that are still not fixed and broken still 7 years later. Keep adding more content to a already broken game of 7 years. Who will be our next managers and or designers we our all ready for him or her now next. Lets see what they can provide to a customer and or player besides just words.

We all could send you tickets in the thousands each and everyday and you still would not get it. In this game the only thing your customers or players can be rest assured of is there will continue to be more in game issues and never any change for any improvements, The actions support my words and or a fact. 7 Years of untouched issues in the game and you still have not fixed them therefore it is pretty clear and simple you do not know how to fix your own in game issues, You do not have the answers but you designed the game not your players and or customers, Now really think about that one you designed it spent money to make it and cant fix or improve it now how stupid does that really sound to your customers and or players. Now lets speak the truth and be honest with our self's for a minute after all some of your players are not all idiots as you would think some of us are, It is really bad that you yourself think this though.

What I see is another manager who talks with no action what is new it is the same thing us players and your customers have dealt with for over 7 years now and once again we hear and we receive no change in the game period. Same reason why your company loses money yearly. Why expect anyone to spend money on something that is always broken without any steps taken to improve it and make it worth customers and or players wanting to spend money on it. When I buy something and it is not to my standards I return it for a refund. When I play something that is always broken I do not waste my time sending you anymore tickets even though yeah I have paid for your so called poor excuse automated customer support system, It is simple I play your game less now that is the result you receive from a customer and or player when he or she is sick of it and you do nothing to improve it. Your actions show you do not care therefore why should anyone. Lets speak the truth, Not preach just words to your customers and or players that have no real true meaning. Thank You
    It's Better To Burn Out. Than To Just Fade Away. 
  • ColRodan
    ColRodan
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 18
    First I'd like to thank you guys for all the good work you have put into the game trying to keep it exciting etc. You have done a lot of cool things over the past year or so to keep us busy.

Seems to me most of the issues with PvP are commented on thoroughly. I'd like to address the demographic of players I'm in.

Since PvP is so challenging as outlined in previous comments I don't bother much with it except to hit lower bases with low repair time so I can get medals weekly.

I think you are wrong about saying we generally play this type of game as a social outlet. Only a small part of the players are involved in chatting in or out of game as a social exercise because there is so much idiotic drama by a small percentage of the players that I don't even want to deal with it. I'm on a team and keep up with the hit lists and try not to bother interacting socially because of this. MOST people interacting on game chat are foul mouthed immature bully's.

This also is a driver for doing PvE, but the PvE has become so ridiculous that you can't do much of it without either coining repairs or spending hours trying to perfect some special strategy by watching youtube videos. This includes Shadow Ops, Medals/Challenge bases, and all the other PvE type bases. This is why so many high level players still would rather kill a bunch of lvl 30-35 bases for resources instead of taking damage on units for richer resource bases like the lvl 60's which don't even give out Special Ops.

The absolute worst thing that was done to this game was introduce the battleship blimp which a low level player can get and destroy a high level players base anytime. That one thing invalidated all the game's stats/leaderboards. 

This leads to the next point which is that most of your players could care less about leaderboards. 

Also I like what you said that most people don't pay attention to the forums here. Although they should since you are doing a better job nowadays by making it relevant with lots of good info. Good job on that too.

Sincerely,
    ColRodan

PS: In a support ticket response I found out you guys now have logging to validate what is going on in bases even to the extent that you know how many tokens  a player actually gets in the event. Assuming it is accurate I want to applaud you for this as it is very helpful to be able to know based on that what actually happened or didn't happen. This is especially good when an issue comes up and we want to tell you about it then you ask us for a corroborating video or screenshot which we had no way of knowing we needed until a unit went missing or  a token didn't show up or a part didn't add to our total.

• Rbarbosa
    Rbarbosa
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5
    i read some post, and ya its the truth, to much spence, to much time to repair, i go talk about the pvp units and pvp toons think is a good option Kix offer to us, but or pvp units must be much more strong, whats make the diference is the units using in battle, kix work hard to fight the hackers/cheaters but not work hard to fight glitchs and lag, this make a lot diference in one pvp battle, so if us have more strong units in pvp is one hugh advantage in battle, for example im using legendary mega tanks, they are good and mynes are at lvl13 but fight against technical with fire they lose faster, and 3 megas vs 2 technical, the pvp units must be more strong or have less space.
  • Neill Wadsworth
    Neill Wadsworth
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 992
    if u want pvp to increase, slow down the new content so people arnt having to grind pve bases just to stay up to date
  • Your_Destiny
    Your_Destiny
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 85
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 6:08AM
    CM_Burny said:
    Hahahaha, it's funny.. you played token base and you lost the jugger and all your units who used.. that means at least 1 day repair time and you not finish the base for just 3 random tokens.. And after that you wondering what is wrong with the game and the players... LOL..  If you don't listen your customers and the forum maybe the 10% of pvp active playing will be 5% the next month and then say goodbye to this game! {For the record.. i don't know how the war commander is still alive because kixeye never listen their customers or the forum for years...  That's really a miracle!}
    Yes, I am still a noob. I thought the community would get a kick out of watching me struggle with different bases. With that being said, I can assure you we do listen to our customers and are working hard to make the game the best it can be for everyone.
    Hey man, i didn't say you are noob, my point was' the token bases are  beasts and overlimit difficulty for the rewards.. have to decrease the difficulty of these bases.. Also i have suggest a lot ideas for the game to be better but kixeye never listen.. And now i come with my way for this game (if i was kixeye company..) >> War Commander is a war game so the money comes from the war and not from Upgrade Commander!>>

1) All buildings,turrets,silos,bunkers,heavy turrets etc >> 5 seconds building time for all levels.
    2) All units > 5 seconds building time for all levels with low resourses  (metal-oil) or thorium.
    3) Remove medal and blood thorium system (tokens).
    4) Make a new building with only Tecks from all units > producing with (metal-oil)  and produce time per teck 30 minutes.
    5) Base defenders permanently repair time 1 hour for full toon (3.800) capacity if i remember right (no matters what units are). BUT THE COST COINS WILL BE X5 FOR INSTANT REPAIR.
    6) Remove the last stand defenders from the destroyed buildings.
    7) Unique and heroes units Maximum repair time per unit > 1 hour. > / air units 1 hour max /vehicles units 30 minutes max /infantry units 15 minutes max. BUT THE COST COINS WILL BE X4 FOR INSTANT REPAIR
    8) Legacy, Faction and other units Maximum repair time > 20 minutes per unit > / air units 20 minutes max/vehicles units 15 minutes max/ infantry units 10 minutes max. BUT THE COST COINS WILL BE X4 FOR INSTANT REPAIR
    9) Keep the monthly main event but with some changes (this is hard but is important to be done) will make double bases for the same event easier for 3 lvl players -35 lvl players and harder for 36 lvl players -60 lvl players.. 
    10) Make a daily event > like this suggestion > https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/676625/p1
    11) Main monthly Event prisez> 1 new unit per main event. Will be all units with low xp + all tecks from all units + new prisez > Defense and attack boosts > +25% and +50%  for 1 day. > Range boosts > +50 and +100  for 2 hours. > Health boosts > +2M and +4M only for Uniques and heroes for 1 hour. etc (there are a lot ideas for these boosts).. > The first 3 players in the leaderboard will reward with 1000 coins + a special trophy with abilities defense or attack.. Top 100 players in leaderboard will reward with 500 coins. Top 1000 players in leaderboard will reward with 100 coins. etc 
    12) PvP platoons with 50% reduction repair time is cool like it is now but with the ability to repair at the same time 2 pvp platoons and the Air pvp platoon..  BUT THE COST COINS WILL BE X4 FOR INSTANT REPAIR.
    13) The protection time will be reduced and finally all players will have protection time (bubble) 5 hours.
    14) The weekly medal pvp system will change and the rewards will be any kind of boosts attack-defense etc, units, tecks,Thorium,coins and  The TOP 3 players in the leaderboard will reward with 300 coins + ability to kill 5 pvp bases without take dmg (all deployed units will be stealth and untouchable).
    15) Increase the storage capacity to 120k. > a total 40 full platoons cap

etc etc... 

Yours sincerely,

John (YourDestiny)

• dz brazilia
    dz brazilia
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 1
    We need change op It's very old ( 10 rayfelman . 10 rheno . 10 gladytor . gatlenterk ....... ) plez 
  • Fred16651
    Fred16651
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5
    i just wish you would fix dead toons i been coining them for the last 5 days so i could play
  • astrogah.roundy
    astrogah.roundy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 89
    I would ingage more in pvp if the leaderboards worked before the leaderboards went bad i used them to search for targets with high infamy but since they dont work i have to actually wait that way i know i will gain infamy so as soon as kixeye stop being lazy and fix things until then i will just wait 
  • Mhann Nolasco
    Mhann Nolasco
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 10
    FBHO said:
    If you want to increase PVP you need to do the following;

1. Either start banning people for using an auto-clicker or give us all a 1-click attack so the fastest person actually wins the race.

2. Get rid of the retreat button for platoons or make the platoons take damage when the button is used. It's not right that when you actually beat someone & grab their platoon they can just safely return it home with no consequences.

3. Get rid of unlimited free jumps. You don't have to go back to only 1 free jump for week, but there has to be some sort of limit of at least several hours. If they want to jump more often then that they can coin like we used to do.

4. Start actually punishing cheaters - taking away cheated components or giving them a 24-hour ban is not enough. They either need to be banned permanently (which is what the "zero tolerance" in the TOS actually means) or they need to have their units taken away & their upgrades reset.

5. Give players a way to break the so-called "ring of fire" where everyone using a mini account to protect their base so no one can get in (while at the same time they can still deploy over the plats that are locked in attack). The 1-minute timer to deploy units is not enough; you need to make it so that if the attacking player is not actually attacking & destroying units (or if they leave the battle) then the attack ends. 

6. 7 minutes is too long for a platoon battle so it should be reduced.

7. 7 minutes is too short for a base attack so it should be increased (same for PVE, you have these bases loaded with 10 times as much stuff but the 7 minute timer has never been increased since the game was created 6 years ago).

This would be a good start towards fixing this broken system - then maybe when some players returned they would stay instead of quitting again...
    #3 it should be back to old way of jumping 7 days so that pvp will surely happen like before 6 yrs ago lots of wars in sector.no hit n run.
  • Shirley Brown
    Shirley Brown
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 7
    can fix attack log  so i can find enemy   also  please add anther star on  storage  need more room for platoon  ty 
  • eagle-bird
    eagle-bird
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 6
    we are tired by collecting resources, upgrading..., playing with you kixeye, beoz everything you have made hard , thor , event, token , shadow base etc etc. and end of the day we have nothing(platoon+time) left to play with others. many player says this is a disgusting game, so they leave this game, and many sector become empty, no active or interested player to play. only few coiner left now. and many of us also prepairing to leave the game parmanently to save our money and time .GOUD LUCK kix. 
  • Dune Rader
    Dune Rader
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 655
    CM_Burny said:
    CM Burrny I am a level 42 and still consider my self a noob player in may ways compared to many but I have a question for you ....

Do you think the payout on the ionstrike 60 base worth the cost of repairs to do one ?   Personally I think not .

Respect, Courage and Wisdom
  • Tom Armstrong51
    Tom Armstrong51
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 1
    Seems to me that you need to bring a certain amount of randomness to the events so that each player has a different more personal experience. ie each base of the event could have more than 1 goal to achieve. lower level players can achieve lower goals based on their ability and higher player will achieve harder goals. These goals should take the players down alternate paths, again dependant on their ability. This could also be done in a way that stops the enormous help given to lowers by higher lvl players. In turn that would allow lower lvls of difficulty for each lvl. After finishing 1 event a replay could be a completely different experience.