Changes to Charged Zynthonite Armor C1-C

• FireStorm91
    FireStorm91
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 808
    While I understand balancing, the timing on this is terrible. I have sent in a ticket regarding this, and I WILL NOT spend a dime this raid.
    Been playing too long
  • Dan Gibson
    Dan Gibson
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 477
    KAOS KODE said:
    We all spent loads of time, tokens & coins building raid capable ships that now the day before your raid will not work properly. Thus costing us more repair coins in the raid. You guys really are trying to ruin your business. I run a 90 member alliance who are all going to be upset that their ships will not work properly. After each raid ive seen 2 or 3 players retire from game due to your greed. It may be time for a mass exodus from this game as you guys totally have no game plan and have ruined this once fun game. 
    Oh they apparently have a solid game plan alright. "Cash In, Burn the Buyer, and watch em come back for more"
    game has been a fire sale for a year now 
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    dm vc said:
    bort said:
    dm vc said:
    Hengist said:
    everyone here complaining....you all do realize YOU WOULD STILL HAVE GOTTON THIS ARMOR ANYWAYS!!!! and used it..so STOP COMPLAINING!!!....LOL
    you dont friggin know that - not true for me -  first time I've purchased charged in advanced and only bought 2 panels for my flag because the remarkable damage it saves -  only did it this time because it has remained consistently great for around a year - had I known this I would of possible bought some kingwraiths and twinblades or many other items I was interested in - but definitely will never ever again purchase armor at 12 mil - if this is the trend they are taking - this armor took  approx 48 B sets to get and about 50 hours damage - that equals 100 coin - to make my next raid easier, made sense at the time, will never try that gamble agian to try and get ahead - this is the message we need to make sure Kixeye is hearing - not your bs - because you can not speak for all - and no people grinding out B sets can not possible purchase all - so we use the stats provided to spend our points wisely - items should not be changed just because you buy it all regardless.

sounds like they did you a favour, stopping you from making a bad decision.

you'll be better off with that armor than without.
    but regardless stats should stay the same - I thought the new special was not going to be that great due to the stats provided opted out of spending points on the mas and got the armor instead based on the stats available --- fine if they want to change things after the fact let us get back the points and time and purchase what we would of purchased based on accurate info --- if I buy something then do not get what was offered - I would return it --- for instance when I switched cable companies after concidering the options, with what the other company was offering - Yes I would be receiving 40 more channels (some I would never watch mind you)  for a bit less money --- when they said oops it was a misprint in the offer - did I accept that, no - the company had to rebate all my costs that I paid them plus pay me an additional fee to cover my change over cost - We should not be allowing Kix to misrepresnt the facts and change things after the fact - and I have also made this arguement for things I did not even purchase. It is getting far to hard to start new in this game, and continue on with the hopes that some day you will catch up - so they really need to work towards player retention this is not the best method to accomplish that, imo.
    your analogy is not quite right - you're assuming the end product is  fixed.

the raid is balanced at the top end to what people have. ie if you have charged armor you'll be able to do the raid, if you also have a half decent build. the targets would be tuned to get the same result whether the charged armor had 1,000,000 or 100 deflection. ie if you have armor that deflects 1,000,000 damage, they make a turret that does 999,950 damage.  If your armor deflect 100, it deflects 50 damage.

by reducing it to lower deflection, it means you're not as disadvantaged if you only have 1 charged armor, or none, compared to a ship with 4 charged armor.

i'd put money on the fact that there are players complaining in this topic who have not equipped four charged armors to at least one ship, so they're actually better off with the change, but are, in fact arguing to be worse off.

starting new is a completely different topic.
  • kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 413
    This is hilarious. Get players to buy stuff to test the next raid, then make their purchases valueless so as to make more money off of them during said raid.

And not even hiding it, but throwing it right into their faces.

And the poor ****** say thank you master.
  • X_X_X_X_X_X
    X_X_X_X_X_X
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 182
    im almost ready to drop this game , i bust my @$$ to get a prize to do the raid and then kixeye fkin nerfs it right before the raid like the fktards they are 
  • BigDogDGS22
    BigDogDGS22
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 46
    bort said:
    dm vc said:
    bort said:
    dm vc said:
    Hengist said:
    everyone here complaining....you all do realize YOU WOULD STILL HAVE GOTTON THIS ARMOR ANYWAYS!!!! and used it..so STOP COMPLAINING!!!....LOL
    you dont friggin know that - not true for me -  first time I've purchased charged in advanced and only bought 2 panels for my flag because the remarkable damage it saves -  only did it this time because it has remained consistently great for around a year - had I known this I would of possible bought some kingwraiths and twinblades or many other items I was interested in - but definitely will never ever again purchase armor at 12 mil - if this is the trend they are taking - this armor took  approx 48 B sets to get and about 50 hours damage - that equals 100 coin - to make my next raid easier, made sense at the time, will never try that gamble agian to try and get ahead - this is the message we need to make sure Kixeye is hearing - not your bs - because you can not speak for all - and no people grinding out B sets can not possible purchase all - so we use the stats provided to spend our points wisely - items should not be changed just because you buy it all regardless.

sounds like they did you a favour, stopping you from making a bad decision.

you'll be better off with that armor than without.
    but regardless stats should stay the same - I thought the new special was not going to be that great due to the stats provided opted out of spending points on the mas and got the armor instead based on the stats available --- fine if they want to change things after the fact let us get back the points and time and purchase what we would of purchased based on accurate info --- if I buy something then do not get what was offered - I would return it --- for instance when I switched cable companies after concidering the options, with what the other company was offering - Yes I would be receiving 40 more channels (some I would never watch mind you)  for a bit less money --- when they said oops it was a misprint in the offer - did I accept that, no - the company had to rebate all my costs that I paid them plus pay me an additional fee to cover my change over cost - We should not be allowing Kix to misrepresnt the facts and change things after the fact - and I have also made this arguement for things I did not even purchase. It is getting far to hard to start new in this game, and continue on with the hopes that some day you will catch up - so they really need to work towards player retention this is not the best method to accomplish that, imo.
    your analogy is not quite right - you're assuming the end product is  fixed.

the raid is balanced at the top end to what people have. ie if you have charged armor you'll be able to do the raid, if you also have a half decent build. the targets would be tuned to get the same result whether the charged armor had 1,000,000 or 100 deflection. ie if you have armor that deflects 1,000,000 damage, they make a turret that does 999,950 damage.  If your armor deflect 100, it deflects 50 damage.

by reducing it to lower deflection, it means you're not as disadvantaged if you only have 1 charged armor, or none, compared to a ship with 4 charged armor.

i'd put money on the fact that there are players complaining in this topic who have not equipped four charged armors to at least one ship, so they're actually better off with the change, but are, in fact arguing to be worse off.

starting new is a completely different topic.
    Not only new, you are forced to refit if you do not have 4 equipped...that equates to coin or token or both. All of which we should not have to be doing day of if we took the time for research and preview. "lol" not that we should believe the preview anyway...just saying.
  • Wimpy
    Wimpy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 6
    There is nothing to add. Whales won't care but all the mid-tier players get screwed again. Kixeye had better figure out that the mid-tier light coiners are the ones that keep this game going and if they keep screwing us, there won't be a game. I also noticed that the C1-R has the original C1-R specs. I assume they plan on nerfing that right before the next raid. 
  • Jesse J Molyneux Emt
    Jesse J Molyneux Emt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 69

Why don't you just tell us this. Keep your coins we upped the damage lowered the armor pool. Happy New Year you sheep! Keep slitting your throats worked for Bernie Madeoff didn't it? Lived high on the $$$$ then to a rags and free male companionship.

Proud Owner of  BBA, BC, BBX, BS, Corvette, Cuda, Destroyer, Destroyer X, DNX, Frigate, Goliath, Harlock Triton, Interdictor,  Jugg, Jugg X, HHA, HHB, HLNC,  LC, LCX, Levi A, Mauler, Mercury,  Missile Cruiser, Night Hawk Nuke Cruiser, Rampart, Spectre, Stingray, Strike Cruiser,  SSA, SFF, Vindicator, VH2, Zoe Stingrays
     Arc, Dead Eye, Halo, Javelin, Executioner, D92 Launcher, D92S Launcher, Harpoon
    Fear My Frigate Fleet!!!!
    LVL 69 +
    Home Sector 224
  • Jesse J Molyneux Emt
    Jesse J Molyneux Emt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 69

And since you reduced the armors by about 70% can we get the savings in the form of paying 70% less for these must have charged armors that allow us to save a few coins?......no? Ok then.....thanks.....

Proud Owner of  BBA, BC, BBX, BS, Corvette, Cuda, Destroyer, Destroyer X, DNX, Frigate, Goliath, Harlock Triton, Interdictor,  Jugg, Jugg X, HHA, HHB, HLNC,  LC, LCX, Levi A, Mauler, Mercury,  Missile Cruiser, Night Hawk Nuke Cruiser, Rampart, Spectre, Stingray, Strike Cruiser,  SSA, SFF, Vindicator, VH2, Zoe Stingrays
     Arc, Dead Eye, Halo, Javelin, Executioner, D92 Launcher, D92S Launcher, Harpoon
    Fear My Frigate Fleet!!!!
    LVL 69 +
    Home Sector 224
  • BigDogDGS22
    BigDogDGS22
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 46
    Dazandren said:
    You know it's shady when the CM clicks submit as he's turning the lights off at the end of the day...

yeah, current CM is a HUGE step backward from doomrooster.  communication is very bad and getting worse.
    WAIT....it gets better once they come in and its 70 pages deep and they shut the thread down :o)
  • Diesel_M
    Diesel_M
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 207
    what i see will happen, cm, kix will bury there head in sand over this thread, then this time tomorrow some ppl will have 100's of mill points and who thought the nerf up will get a pat on the back from the extra revenue. 
    (\__/)            
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your 
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
  • jasebase
    jasebase
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 116
    beel78 said:
    and to think....some of you still pay money for this and others still defend, Kixeye.  Not even an apology from them. This.  You loyal customers.  THIS is how they treat you.
    Sure is, the person (company) is not who they were in your last experience, but who they have always been...

Don't base your judgement on a photo, base it on a movie, you get a much better sense of what it is all about..
  • michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,282
    I have a question for Kixeye or anyone else for that matter who knows the answer. IF you take a look at the other Charged Armors we already have, I have noticed looking at those stats that some only have a reduction of a few hundred. Take for example the CO charged armor. It has a reduction stat of just 525 and a pool of 63750. This is MUCH lower than the Ballistic C armor. DID YOU REDUCE THESE AS WELL? Unfortunately I didn't screenshot these prior to this NERF er "adjustment". Do they look the same to everyone? I would like to know. Thanks
  • Jane Sparrow
    Jane Sparrow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 180
    Stuff it

• RYZA
    RYZA
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 463
    edited 11 Jan 2018, 4:37AM
    Please be honest Kixeye!!!
    Good joke.
  • american crusader
    american crusader
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 161
    Triple facepalm
  • Spartacan
    Spartacan
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 25

What a load of crap kixeye on his best 1 day before raid kick us in the nuts with nerving stuff

• PirateJack80
    PirateJack80
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 83
    Many have coined to get this great advantage last Raid.
    120 million points last raid to get the charged armor.
    Kixeye kicks their customers in the f**ing balls just before the raid :( :( :(
  • Fred.Falkland
    Fred.Falkland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 3,037
    The deleterious effects are abated by the fact that the game won't load anyway.
  • Rod Kimble
    Rod Kimble
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 178
    that's the biggest down fall for us all the dang videos they post on how to beat the game they are now using them against us so stop posting them guys then they cant us them. easy fix to that problem 
  • OnlyGiGi
    OnlyGiGi
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 41
    Kixeye you sold me a product .. D1C armour at the last raid .. you should not get nerfing it ... plain and simple .. it was very expensive .. now you are planning on making it 60 /90 % less useful .. Bait and switch should not be happening !!!!! 
  • sickinger_immortal
    sickinger_immortal
    Forsaken Champion
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 477
    They have been doing this for years.  its why i retired.
    Guns don't kill people, I DO!!!
  • BurnedOut
    BurnedOut
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 628
    They Just Nerfed your Wallet!   It will be much smaller after the raid!!