Omar Roman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 4
    great job  guys
  • GRIMM111
    GRIMM111
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 14
    they got money from us doing raid for them its like going into a shop buy good food to get home and open bags you got out of date moldy food you would not stand for it
  • davis.pollitt
    davis.pollitt
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 110
    at least they didnt just increase the target damage...... or did they?
  • Carlo DeNauw
    Carlo DeNauw
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 4,036
    John1975 said:
    John1975 said:
    This is NOT ok. Not even a little.
    I real feel pity for you guys. You do all the testing and streaming, trying to help the community so they can be halfway prepared for the raid. But then it turns out Kixeye only uses you as guinea pigs so they can make the raid even harder, and spit in your faces as much as everyone else's. It is shocking how this company treats their customers.
    That is why I said in another thread they need to not make the cats meow fleet for preview servers.  Reason #1 there is a preview server is the players are "smarter " at playing than the developers. They want to see what the majic build and path will be so they can change it.  Cant go there making the best set up hitting it with the best path.  Then Kix changes it (why they had the preview) and the entire community has refit to what was suggested and all have to do it all over.   Preview put on the weapon and armor hit target like your driving a bulldozer take mental notes holes you see wait for raid to come out. 
    Because you have Hydras built? Maybe you're the problem then. lol

Alos, what are you going to refit in place of the charged armor?!?
    no I dont have hydra built not going to make it. It does not take a rocket scientist to know the only reason there is a preview server is to see how players are going to hit the targets and what the build is going to be.  That is all they are looking for so they can tue the target. Common knowledge the players "play" better than the designers/devs.  

Knowing that why would you ever go on one and make the absolute perfect build and break the target.  
    Well, the alternative is that they don't go on the test server, they pull off their craziness live in game and then Kix bones everyone with a live change. Remember when they did that a few hours into the raid because of the wake/monarch? Yea, given the way some of the players can do these targets, I don't want to go through that ever **** raid.

"I'll admit- I avoid the forums, it's where motivation goes to die."
    -Unknown Game Developer... or is it?
  • Hengist
    Hengist
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 368
    wow more complaining for charge armor you all would have still spent million of pts for and coins anyways..so they changed it...not any different then all the things they have not fixxed and now are going to change..no different then all the hulls they have nerf'd ...but this is charged armor ..armor you all have to use anyways and get...and I read somewhere why did you not test it first...HAVE THEY EVER TESTED ANYTHING!!!!   please stop complaining and live with it like you all have everything else..sheesh...this thread should be closed by a mod..just to stop the crybabies that still would have spents money and pts for a armnor they needed to have on the hulls...LOL...enough from me you crybabies...at least you guys have the armor and it is on your hulls....just think of everyone that dfon't have it and are even worse off then you guys will ever be.....:)
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    John1975 said:
    John1975 said:
    This is NOT ok. Not even a little.
    I real feel pity for you guys. You do all the testing and streaming, trying to help the community so they can be halfway prepared for the raid. But then it turns out Kixeye only uses you as guinea pigs so they can make the raid even harder, and spit in your faces as much as everyone else's. It is shocking how this company treats their customers.
    That is why I said in another thread they need to not make the cats meow fleet for preview servers.  Reason #1 there is a preview server is the players are "smarter " at playing than the developers. They want to see what the majic build and path will be so they can change it.  Cant go there making the best set up hitting it with the best path.  Then Kix changes it (why they had the preview) and the entire community has refit to what was suggested and all have to do it all over.   Preview put on the weapon and armor hit target like your driving a bulldozer take mental notes holes you see wait for raid to come out. 
    Because you have Hydras built? Maybe you're the problem then. lol

Alos, what are you going to refit in place of the charged armor?!?
    no I dont have hydra built not going to make it. It does not take a rocket scientist to know the only reason there is a preview server is to see how players are going to hit the targets and what the build is going to be.  That is all they are looking for so they can tue the target. Common knowledge the players "play" better than the designers/devs.  

Knowing that why would you ever go on one and make the absolute perfect build and break the target.  
    Well, the alternative is that they don't go on the test server, they pull off their craziness live in game and then Kix bones everyone with a live change. Remember when they did that a few hours into the raid because of the wake/monarch? Yea, given the way some of the players can do these targets, I don't want to go through that ever **** raid.

ah. wake monarch was my friend for quite some time.
  • Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 3,759
    edited 11 Jan 2018, 2:31AM
    It's not even April yet and Kixeye is already ready for April Fool's.

I never got the armors, but now I don't think I'll get them anytime soon because of the constantly surprising amount of stupidity the developers keep showing.

And by the way, thanks for giving me the option to skip this raid. There's a convention coming up, and there's lots of goodies I can better spend on and they'll last a lot longer than anything you have to offer. :p With all that, here's something for the devs to consider:

• dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 834
    I checked my calendar and rechecked my calendar - it is not April 1st yet Kix - after charging people 12 mil for this armor you pull this right before a raid not even giving people time to adjust - even if it was just an April fools day joke - it still would not be funny --- what part of work on player retention do you not understand :)  
  • Legion566
    Legion566
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 4
    Leave it to GLYTCH EYE TO screw everyone that has it,hats off to ya jerkwad's
  • Dreadme
    Dreadme
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2
    once again kix u fkn come thru like the true ****'s u are, but as usual we fell for it again, no wonder my game time keeps dropping.
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,602
    Farewell @beel78 , your fellow pirates wish you fair seas and following winds.
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • SecondTime
    SecondTime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 304
    then they need to turn down the damage in the targets too

• Outpost187
    Outpost187
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 79
    Well you should at least be fair to your players and do a limited fit time of each C1-C to like 12 hours for the next 48 hours to let people refit at a reasonable rate.
  • Boater
    Boater
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 302
    GenGrant said:
    This is so "unbalanced" to coin a kixeye term, do NOT go ahead with the hotfix please and i hope this means the armors will only be 2K points each or less

I agree kix u better change the price on this armour, I for one wont waste anymore points to get them. I busted my hump hitting 80,s in the last raid to get them, a friggin disgrace this is.
  • feassco
    feassco
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 63
    well with all the work i have put in on this game time and money this is the last straw nerfing the armor you have taken the fact we cant build any ship our way  to play away now you keep nerfingh things so we spent time and moeny on a game you are killing i have been playing for years and done very well but this is the last straw the game is all work now no fun cant suprize on anything becuase mybuild is better then somoneesl  no we all have to build our ship your way and you nerf it anyway becuae you screwed up you have taken all the fun out of the game its not worth playing anymore