Changes to Charged Zynthonite Armor C1-C

• John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    John1975 said:
    This is NOT ok. Not even a little.
    I real feel pity for you guys. You do all the testing and streaming, trying to help the community so they can be halfway prepared for the raid. But then it turns out Kixeye only uses you as guinea pigs so they can make the raid even harder, and spit in your faces as much as everyone else's. It is shocking how this company treats their customers.
    That is why I said in another thread they need to not make the cats meow fleet for preview servers.  Reason #1 there is a preview server is the players are "smarter " at playing than the developers. They want to see what the majic build and path will be so they can change it.  Cant go there making the best set up hitting it with the best path.  Then Kix changes it (why they had the preview) and the entire community has refit to what was suggested and all have to do it all over.   Preview put on the weapon and armor hit target like your driving a bulldozer take mental notes holes you see wait for raid to come out. 
    Because you have Hydras built? Maybe you're the problem then. lol

Alos, what are you going to refit in place of the charged armor?!?
    no I dont have hydra built not going to make it. It does not take a rocket scientist to know the only reason there is a preview server is to see how players are going to hit the targets and what the build is going to be.  That is all they are looking for so they can tue the target. Common knowledge the players "play" better than the designers/devs.  

Knowing that why would you ever go on one and make the absolute perfect build and break the target.  
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • kixeyeuser_5037668
    kixeyeuser_5037668
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,043
    beel78 said:
    wow
    the nerve you guys have is quite impressive
    rampage how do you sleep at nite knowing you work for such a blatantly corrupt game?
    Because he gets paid and other players are still dumb enough to fork over money and still get mad when crap like this happens.
    yep this adds salt to the wound of my expectations of the upcoming raid. i thought the raid briefing was bad on its own this just makes it worse.
  • shawnmarshall
    shawnmarshall
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 164
    I'm holding judgement, but it sure would have been nice to have done this change in time for the preview to test it.  Such a big reduction seems like you went overboard (just a guess)
  • noyz1
    noyz1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 32
    well people just dont do this raid. you dumbass super coiners that have to get a billion points every raid no matter what- dont do it.there comes a time when we have to stand up for this. sending tickets are worthless because it takes the 7 days after the event to answer anyway & then they are no friggin help
  • Richard Hendrickson
    Richard Hendrickson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 16
    i just want to say this is pure crap if folks didnt get the armor to bad for them again kix screws the guy that chases what is needed to get the job done. 
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    i cant believe they'd re-balance the armors to make it a bit easier for the average player, rather than just having them be completely wiped out.

how dare they??

this is an outrage!!
  • jcatalano
    jcatalano
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 776
    Good thing I checked forums before I coined my hydras, not today. this stuff keeps happening over and over and its old. Test your product and all will be well, its simple.
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    bort said:
    i cant believe they'd re-balance the armors to make it a bit easier for the average player, rather than just having them be completely wiped out.

how dare they??

this is an outrage!!
    I cant believe you actually believe that.  Remember there have been NO changes to the FM at all............ @ weeks ago we made a change to FM we are rolling back.   I could go on and on. I assure you this will in no way shape of forum benefit anyone who does not have charged armors. It is going to be a full out damage fest and those without are really going to be hurting. 
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    John1975 said:
    bort said:

how dare they??

this is an outrage!!
    I cant believe you actually believe that.  Remember there have been NO changes to the FM at all............ @ weeks ago we made a change to FM we are rolling back.   I could go on and on. I assure you this will in no way shape of forum benefit anyone who does not have charged armors. It is going to be a full out damage fest and those without are really going to be hurting. 
    well given every other raid there is a ton of crying before the raid.

then after a few hours the vids come out  on how to do it for free.

i'm not overly concerned.
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    beel78 said:
    bort said:

how dare they??

this is an outrage!!
    you really think they are going to make it easier?  You are either trolling or off your meds. Videos already showed that the charged armor would barely work, especially when getting hit due to the hit boxes being messed up. But for some reason you got something out of the CMs comment that no one else did.  They said they were reducing the effectiveness of charged armor.  Not once...anywhere did they say they were reducing the difficulty of the target.

Captains,

In your test of the event targets for the event we have discovered that the Ballistic Charged Armor was not balanced properly.  We have reduced the damage reduction and the amor pool.  It was determined that the charged armor was too effective, and difference between those who had and did not have charged armor would have been too great in the event targets.  The Radioactive Charged armor (C1-R) is going to be changed to match this value as well.  

Changes:

Charged Zynthonite Armor C1-C           

Old Values             

New Values

Ballistic Armor Pool

Ballistic Damage Reduction

Thank you for you understanding for this last minute change before the start of the event tomorrow.  This changes are scheduled to be applied by hotfix this evening.

However if you feel players are in the wrong, PLEASE point out where they said/implied or even if they have a history of making changes for the better without a massive uproar being the impetus of said "rebalancing".

there have been a few raids where damage has been dialled back due to it being over the top.

as well as a few where its been dialled up due to a lack of damage.

reducing those values reduces the difference between the haves and have nots. I am a have but i'd prefer the game to be more accessible to the have nots.
  • Rod Kimble
    Rod Kimble
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 225
    oh well I guess I got banned from making new post trying to talk to all the players of battle pirates  about something I am not allowed to say or do cause of the forums cops oh well they know it would made a diff to them if it worked but nope stopped it fast there no free speech here at all 
  • Michael.Cox78
    Michael.Cox78
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 20

Bull crap spent money on the armor now you nerf it what about a refund

• Hengist
    Hengist
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 368
    everyone here complaining....you all do realize YOU WOULD STILL HAVE GOTTON THIS ARMOR ANYWAYS!!!! and used it..so STOP COMPLAINING!!!....LOL
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    bort said:
    John1975 said:
    bort said:

how dare they??

this is an outrage!!

I am sure your not I forgot you are the greatest thing since sliced cheese. I am sure you will be killing both top targets for 1 min map repair on full auto. I will watch the video you post of you doing that and will do the same...... Wait you dont make videos  so I will just look at the leader board I am sure you will be in the top 100. 
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    John1975 said:
    bort said:
    John1975 said:
    bort said:

how dare they??

this is an outrage!!

I am sure your not I forgot you are the greatest thing since sliced cheese. I am sure you will be killing both top targets for 1 min map repair on full auto. I will watch the video you post of you doing that and will do the same...... Wait you dont make videos  so I will just look at the leader board I am sure you will be in the top 100. 
    are you certain i dont make videos?

try not to make stupid claims.
  • gus.hovey
    gus.hovey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 220
    ive said this so many times in the past ......  to much coining is the downfall of this game !  and the big coiners say oh well suck it up lol  they change things that dont bother the big coiners so the coiners say suck it up ....   so i say this to the big coiners that spend like there is no tomorrow and are now whining here now ... suck it up and keep coining ....  its no fun is it lol    
  • George Watkins
    George Watkins
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 14
    It took me a long time and some coins to get this armor and it is worthless. Thanks again for nothing Kixeye. I plan to spend nothing is this raid. You can have it.
  • phil.walker.357
    phil.walker.357
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 12
    oh FFS  why do i even bother.. all those hours getting the armours only to have a slap in the face the day before the raid.. way to go kixxy
  • kixeyeuser_1458724639958_111397202591302
    kixeyeuser_1458724639958_111397202591302
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 13
    edited 11 Jan 2018, 2:15AM
    I usually find target weaknesses and post easy how to's....not this time. Kixeye used the preview server against us. They have used my videos to hotfix the last raid when I posted the hook switch video. I will share the easy tricks with my alliance....only The topdogs doing the preview targets for instant map repair......I wish you had tested realistic fleets instead.
    ...Hardnox