rampage I hope that you and your team go work hard 
    becaurs the 40 and 60 sets are full off bug 
    place that you cannot move to ships move the othere way that you want to 
    also particale accelerator Cannon mis every time  in 41 also in the 60 set 
  • ZSINGTOME
    ZSINGTOME
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 32
    i wonder if something can be explained.. 
    I have a fleet of 4 buccs, 1 charged on each . but fully loaded weapons and specials.. driving ok and retreating to recharge armour i acquire 10 million points an hr.
    According to my calculations to get all prizes on offer I need 233 million. 23 hours game play. Unless i spend £75 on 3 hydra's.. 
    Question .. how is anyone with a life supposed to get the points needed with the current low points payout??
    Can this be passed on to the game team who are obviously coked up and don't require sleep 
  • Bongo Mania
    Bongo Mania
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 54
    Using the same 2 BUCs on 60 targets: Thursday 29 min repair on a 61, Friday 1 hour, this morning 2 hours. same fleet, same route...and my ticket from Friday morning still sitting there about the imaginary wall at the top of the 61s that stop your fleet.
  • James5446
    James5446
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 525
    theres been an increase in damage in the 60s targets. 
    I can see a 50% increase in splash to the first 2 turrets in each of the 61, 63, 65. 

what this means is that if you are using the ironclad fleet, you'll get measurable damage before you can get bloodthirst.

• squibly7
    squibly7
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3
    My experience also, kix raised the points pay out and tripled the damage in 60s.
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 2,030
    James5446 said:
    theres been an increase in damage in the 60s targets. 
    I can see a 50% increase in splash to the first 2 turrets in each of the 61, 63, 65. 

what this means is that if you are using the ironclad fleet, you'll get measurable damage before you can get bloodthirst.

Yes, and the fire fields have been boosted as well.  Earlier people were saying that the damage values had been increased and I didn't see any information to back that up.  NOw i have - I wonder if what was happening is that it was on newly-spawned targets and I was just lucky enough to keep hitting old ones?
  • BurnedOut
    BurnedOut
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 628
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 2:19PM
    Letting   alpha take and  get away  with getting 230  million points  on one target in the first 30 minutes of the raid, they done this before along time ago, and they let them keep the points that were not rightfully earned... Yet every one else has to grind them points...  
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,508
    Well they did remove the points from them... but if they redeemed then it has no ill effect on them.
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • Thomas Higgs
    Thomas Higgs
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 659
    yeah everyone should get 50-100 milion points just to be fair
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    zantil said:
    wolf123 said:
    Howdy Folks,

I put this in the event notes thread but will added it here as well.  The problem with the locator showing the wrong tiers has been corrected.
    **** dude, why waste time on something that unimportant?
    because players were complaining about it
    Hahahahha... that would be the first time, Kix fixes something that players are complaining about?

Real issues - such as the increased damage, nerf of armors, auto not funktioning (ships allways go solo - thus destroying the very idea behind an "auto" hull).
    Non of the issues that matters EVER get's fixed. Just check how well SB 3 or 4 works, compared to FLCS? It should work the same, but the frontline covers the 50% that it actually should. SB only 38%, so all the retro's we have paying TONS of uranium for, doesnt work at all.  Known issue this whole month - and NOT fixed, because that would make KIX loose coin.

First time?
    Really....are you that intent on trying to justify the time you spend on a game you obviously don't like to play by trying to claim that they have never, ever done something in response to player complaints?
    You would be wrong.  I will cite the replacement of the Zoe's Rhinos with the Drac Carriers in the FM as a recent example.

This specific issue was an easily corrected display issue with the game.  There was no reason not to announce that it had been corrected.
    Things you mention like increased damage, "nerf" of armors - are not game issues, they are things you don't like
    There is a difference. (Ships taking off on their own with no input from the driver is the very definition of "auto".  There is nothing written that says they have to go off together.  To insure that, you should therefore drive.)

You don't know that they won't fix the SBIV issue - they may not do it by this weekend, but that doesn't mean it won't get done.  You have no idea what might be tied to that "fix" that might adversely affect other things in the game - they probably don't either and thus need time to figure it out.  Who knows?

"Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • Sidewinder55
    Sidewinder55
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 58
    Did they just up the damage on the red rings? I have been grinding the Gambit TLC target and the damage just went up a ton. I changed nothing driving wise or the way I hit the targets. Please tell me after all the stupid stuff you have done this raid you didn't just do that?
  • R2D2-TD
    R2D2-TD
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 61
    well as a person who used to spend a little on raids now i wont give kixeye the satisfaction of spending even 10 dollars on this raid 2 iron clads to do raid with watching the big coiners drop like flies and wonder why kixeye wont open their eyes and see less players doing raid every cycle. smaller and smaller amounts of players doing raid less and less satisfaction from those who paid even a small amount to do raid jesssssssssssssssssus open yer fool eyes look at the numbers  your player base keeps getting smaller and smaller sooner or later you will wake up to the reaility that theres no one left playing and your all out of business
  • Anthony Prewecki
    Anthony Prewecki
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 374
    yes they probable did cos they not made enough money so try squez a bit more out of the ppl left good luck

• blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,817
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 2:49PM
    beel78 said:
    Dazandren said:
    wolf123 said:
    Dazandren said:
    guess i'm an anomaly, i'm using my ironclads from a year ago with no charged armor, no countermeasures and no crew and am autoing the 60s.  i'm doing 3 full sets for 5-6 hrs repair for roughly 3 mil points using the build recommended on TFC a year ago for doing the raids then.  

i do have some tokens saved so am going to instant refit them to include shielded tactical system and 1 each phalanx and trident to cut down on damage hopefully.  working on a buccaneer fleet but it's not ready yet.  maybe next month.
    Same here, using a fleet of ironclads with mauser cannons, and a Zelos fleet with quake cannons. can even throw in a Zelos into your ironclad fleet, that can offer some of the countermeasure defence that you clearly looking for  ;) I'm shocked at how many people here DON'T have a Zelos fleet built considering the ships do so well in FM, normal and uranium bases, and lower end scourge grid targets...or maybe they do but haven't decided to think outside the box?
    I'm betting you have Siege Battery 3 on them instead of Siege battery 4.  Evidence and a series of as-yet-unanswered complaints suggest that SB4 is glitched and isn't provding its turret defense bonus.
    you were spot on about siege battery!  when i refit my ironclads i switched siege 3 out for siege 4.  that was before i saw your post.  wow!  i went from being able to do 3 sets down to 1.

i luckily had enough tokens to be able to switch them back.  am now back to doing 3 sets before repair.

thank you so much for the heads up!  :)
    Will someone please tell Kix to fix Siege Battery 4 so that it WORKS already? I use them on Buccs and at this rate I'm not going to be any more prepared for the next one. 
    this is one of the main reasons, I scrapped my base.  if it benefits players i.e. getting hundreds of millions of points for one target, gold bonuses adding an extra zero or anything else, it is fixed within minutes/hours. If it hurts the players it is not even responded to or ignored or randomly fixed weeks/months later.  My favorite is when the fan boys start talking out their rear about "code" this and "code" that.  Evidently the code to fix negative income must be easier than code to fix positive income.  Sort of like a mechanic telling me that, the tire isn't flat and, i wouldn't know if it is because, I am not a mechanic.
      This company is doing nothing but milking the addicts or idiots  who have impulse control issues.  The fact that people still defend them is hilarious.
    LOL speaking of addicts or idiots who have impulse control issues...  What about the ones that have supposedly scrapped their bases and quit but still find it impulsively necessary to log into forums and complain.
  • Sidewinder55
    Sidewinder55
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 58
    They did for sure. I went from 5 min damage before retreating and recharging my armor to 35 mins damage between recharges. These guys never learn.

• Anthony Prewecki
    Anthony Prewecki
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 374
    its cos after the first day ppl refitting ships with new armor and taking less damage so kixeye fixed it 3 time now so u get more damage than befor making even ppl who refitted ships take damage mo money mo money mo money.
  • blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,817
    beel78 said:
    beel78 said:
    Dazandren said:
    wolf123 said:
    Dazandren said:
    guess i'm an anomaly, i'm using my ironclads from a year ago with no charged armor, no countermeasures and no crew and am autoing the 60s.  i'm doing 3 full sets for 5-6 hrs repair for roughly 3 mil points using the build recommended on TFC a year ago for doing the raids then.  

i do have some tokens saved so am going to instant refit them to include shielded tactical system and 1 each phalanx and trident to cut down on damage hopefully.  working on a buccaneer fleet but it's not ready yet.  maybe next month.
    Same here, using a fleet of ironclads with mauser cannons, and a Zelos fleet with quake cannons. can even throw in a Zelos into your ironclad fleet, that can offer some of the countermeasure defence that you clearly looking for  ;) I'm shocked at how many people here DON'T have a Zelos fleet built considering the ships do so well in FM, normal and uranium bases, and lower end scourge grid targets...or maybe they do but haven't decided to think outside the box?
    I'm betting you have Siege Battery 3 on them instead of Siege battery 4.  Evidence and a series of as-yet-unanswered complaints suggest that SB4 is glitched and isn't provding its turret defense bonus.
    you were spot on about siege battery!  when i refit my ironclads i switched siege 3 out for siege 4.  that was before i saw your post.  wow!  i went from being able to do 3 sets down to 1.

i luckily had enough tokens to be able to switch them back.  am now back to doing 3 sets before repair.

Will someone please tell Kix to fix Siege Battery 4 so that it WORKS already? I use them on Buccs and at this rate I'm not going to be any more prepared for the next one. 
    this is one of the main reasons, I scrapped my base.  if it benefits players i.e. getting hundreds of millions of points for one target, gold bonuses adding an extra zero or anything else, it is fixed within minutes/hours. If it hurts the players it is not even responded to or ignored or randomly fixed weeks/months later.  My favorite is when the fan boys start talking out their rear about "code" this and "code" that.  Evidently the code to fix negative income must be easier than code to fix positive income.  Sort of like a mechanic telling me that, the tire isn't flat and, i wouldn't know if it is because, I am not a mechanic.
      This company is doing nothing but milking the addicts or idiots  who have impulse control issues.  The fact that people still defend them is hilarious.
    LOL speaking of addicts or idiots who have impulse control issues...  What about the ones that have supposedly scrapped their bases and quit but still find it impulsively necessary to log into forums and complain.
    did that last sentence strike a chord?  I stay here for comedy relief.  The funny thing is, for people like you you just add to the problems of the game.  Instead of commenting on facts stated in a post, you have to attack a completely different aspect.  It really is funny you can not even dispute my statement.  As to the "supposedly scrapped" comment.  I recorded it and posted the video.  Maybe you should get your facts straight?  
    However, i do understand your attitude.  The truth does make a lot of people angry.  
    You must have a really boring life if this is comedy to you... Might I suggest watching a good movie.. Or going outside to play...
  • deadpools002
    deadpools002
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 29
    just finally able to log on and tried a 41. dmg taken was extreme... could not kill with 3 fleets, this is for low levels??? maybe like lvl 100+... i'm a 63 with basic fleets... can't even scratch a 41... and you want me to coin... FORGET IT!!!  make it possible to grind with basic fleets and i'll coin some... I don't have the latest and greatest fleets... but would like to get something better.... this raid gives me the idea that you don't want me playing anymore... what kind of business does this to playing customers???  hope none of you get paid anything for this raid... unacceptable management... just unacceptable... 
  • JoeCusty
    JoeCusty
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 106
    squibly7 said:
    My experience also, kix raised the points pay out and tripled the damage in 60s.
    They raised the damage in the 80's last night as well, i can no longer do 80's with 2 armor on ea of 4 bucks, the field is killing me
  • orioles506
    orioles506
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 261
    beel78 said:
    Dazandren said:
    wolf123 said:
    Dazandren said:

have to say it again, Kixeye has shoveled so much crap, some of these folks have actually taken a liking to it.
  • elitwo
    elitwo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 726
    moderate coiner -(who refuses to coin this raid) - that being said - using 3 bucc's and an old HLNC to do tier 6 for free. no coin build. so - with enough seat time - this raid CAN be done. still really sucky raid though.
  • John Mair Snr
    John Mair Snr
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 325
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 4:00PM
    Kixeye are pisssssing on your leg and telling you its raining the funny part
    is some of you guys believe it.
    Ahoy me Mateys!!!
  • thomas.cosloskey
    thomas.cosloskey
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 18
    The charged radiation armor...  Before I buy one, does anyone know if that will be nerfed to a fraction of its stats before the next raid, like the Balistic just was?  Based off of recent history, and experience, I don't think I'll even try to get one of them now, knowing what they did at the last minute...

• Cookie Diver
    Cookie Diver
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 354
    The charged radiation armor...  Before I buy one, does anyone know if that will be nerfed to a fraction of its stats before the next raid, like the Balistic just was?  Based off of recent history, and experience, I don't think I'll even try to get one of them now, knowing what they did at the last minute...

the Charged R and C are both working just fine!!!  the "nerf" really didn't make any changes in the playability.... it is every bit as functional as the other Charged Armours!!!  it works great!  in the previews the Blunderbus melted fleets in a single salvo even with 4 Charged C...  in the RAID i can take a few salvos without even really losing any health...  

unfortunate timing about the announcement of the nerf... it should have been right away... they did the same thing with the M and X charged ages ago...  I put both C and R on my Hydras and they work AWESOME!!!  just too bad they limited them to 5 pieces!!!!
    Of all the things I've lost.... I miss my mind the most!!!
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,208
    Dazandren said:
    @Templar614 can you or someone pass up that the 60's are showing as tier 6 in the event modal, but they show as tier 5 in the locator?
    It was passed up at the start of the raid. It should be fixed now.
This discussion has been closed.