alan.foster.353
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 368
    In 4th with 2.1million.
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,474
    6th with 54 million at the moment, top in sector is 250 million, but the scores drop off FAST after me.
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• birdiebutt
    birdiebutt
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,225
    Ok what just happened now?????????????????

All day I have been hitting 60's, "mind you i am a level 113, and used to smashing S's"
    been hitting 60's and driving for insta repairs or, auto for a few seconds over.

I refreshed and now I can't do a 60 for anything less then 30 minutes repair. Same fleet same crew and same route, so what gives
  • FireStorm91
    FireStorm91
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 806
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 4:48AM
    *Edit* Merged post, no longer relevant.
    Been playing too long
  • FireStorm91
    FireStorm91
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 806
    It doesn't matter, I will not be spending a dime this raid, and will still probably grind out the Bucc flag. That does not mean I am happy about any of this.
    I am very unhappy about the changes to the Ballistic Charged armors (and their lackluster "Compensation"), and them increasing damage taken in 60 set for me, by roughly 40%. So much so, that I spoke with my CC company earlier, to see how far back I could dispute charges. Not saying I will be following through, but that is a step I've taken, one that I shouldn't have had to.
    Been playing too long
  • birdiebutt
    birdiebutt
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,225
    I suppose, nobody wants to address the changes

And don't tell me nothing has changed, everyone in my sector has noticed the increase in damages from 2 minutes to 30. REALLY

• Paulholio
    Paulholio
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 440
    Howdy Folks,

I put this in the event notes thread but will added it here as well.  The problem with the locator showing the wrong tiers has been corrected.
    Do you happen to have a status on any of the other more consequential problems we have been reporting?
    Paulholio
  • IamZonk
    IamZonk
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 106
    I paid a premium amount of points during the last event for the charged ballistic armors by working my **** off to get them, I then did numerous 120 legion targets to get a few more. I spent tokens and coins to fit those armors to my ships. Despite this you have reduced their effectiveness and throw out a canned BS reason explaining the change... I have spent additional coins and resources to refit to compensate for this change that you made last minute... Please take back your kick in the teeth 4 million points for the 8 charged armors that I have in use.. I can do without that paltry compensation. Your reputation for bait and switch tactics is growing.
    Zonk Is Leaving The Building
  • Night_Walkerz
    Night_Walkerz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 7
    their compensation to ya'll who have it is too low, half back would have been a better cut off, or even leaving it the way it was and not changing it making up some false reason as to why it needed to be rendered near useless. The lower of us can not compete in raid because of the target damage, not because some higher players got armor that we did not.

This is coming from someone who did not get the armor, but i still think they should have left it the way it was
  • Joy_G48
    Joy_G48
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 25
    Double barrel shenanigans !

Some things change, then again, some things never change.

This is the 2nd double turret I've found in the 60 set.

1st was in a 61, 2nd in a 65.

How many more are there that aren't visible ?
    There's also a double missile turret in the 41s, on the lefthand side midway down the channel.
    And then to realise they run a fairplay team. What a joke Kix really is. they trick tonns of things for coins. I not hope this is how many self respecting companies in the USA do work.
  • Bob of BOB22
    Bob of BOB22
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 220

@CM Major_Rampage said:
    Howdy Folks,

I put this in the event notes thread but will added it here as well.  The problem with the locator showing the wrong tiers has been corrected.

Sure you can fix that but what about this pile of manure you call a raid? Can you fix that?

• Chuck Energy
    Chuck Energy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 45
    so what is the answer that all player need to do?????
  • Paulholio
    Paulholio
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 440
    I'm currently number 29 with 2.9 Million points. Globally, I am number 8657, which is sad for a raid that is already over one day in.
    Paulholio
  • orioles506
    orioles506
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 250
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 12:49AM
    wims said:
    Howdy Folks,

Wow!!!!!!!! you thought this was the most important issue to solve?
    lol, that nose should be about 10 foot long
    Schattig Sexy Grappig Knap Zoet Disney Cartoons ampamp strips Oerknal Pinokkio Gd Gdragon Diseny animatie GIF
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 12:52AM
    there is still nothing better to use on these ships in these targets than the ballistic charged armor
    you would have gotten it anyway and put it on your ships
    ask those who don't have it
    your efforts still obtained you the best armor available
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • steven.bledsoe.10
    steven.bledsoe.10
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 2
    This has to be one of the worst challenges ever. How in the H....ll do you expect anyone to do anything if what you suggest using are the main prizes??? IDIOTS.... OR ....if you already have them, then why the H...lll would you be so STUPID as to play fr nothing..KIX you totally out did yourself for giving everyone a reason for not Paying or Playing any Game made by you .
  • PenguinPants
    PenguinPants
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,155
    Can you fix the 80's so that Buccs stop splitting up in random directions when on auto. 
  • bish1
    bish1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 50
    the raid is bad enough with all the bugs lag armours getting swapped ect ect...  now theres no targets for me to hit rly ? i have time to play but noting to hit
  • Foley63
    Foley63
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 103
    Wow sunk my 2 buccs quick. Good thing i don't really need any of the prizes offered...
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    wolf123 said:
    Howdy Folks,

**** dude, why waste time on something that unimportant?
    because players were complaining about it
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • ManDroid
    ManDroid
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 5
    Kixeye has created the WORST raid circumstances I've seen in six years of playing. These targets are all but impossible to destroy with anything but the stated weapons on the event splash screen. I will not waste one coin on this one. The lowest level target cannot be completed unless you have the suggested hulls and weapons. Countermeasures have no effect. I agree that challenge is part of the game, but come on guys! Only the most elite players, with the latest hulls/weapons/specials/armors, and weapons. Countermeasures have no/minimal effect. I agree that challenge is part of the game, but come on guys! Only the most elite players, with the latest hulls/weapons/specials/armors, and a big pocket full of coins give you any chance of success. I will NOT play it.
    I am NOT the Droid you're looking for...
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,858
    Update, think it is a few things that are causing more damage to 60's, namely my ships take one extra volley to kill the turrets, and I think the fire fields deal more damage than before. Before you could barely see the damage hitting your armor, now it is visibly melting the armor off.

Clearly Kixeye didn't like us finding a target to hit in the pitiful excuse of a event.

Yeah, the fire fields have been WAAAAY boosted.  Shielded Tactical System, if you can put it on, is a good thing to have.
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,280
    wolf123 said:
    Dazandren said:
    guess i'm an anomaly, i'm using my ironclads from a year ago with no charged armor, no countermeasures and no crew and am autoing the 60s.  i'm doing 3 full sets for 5-6 hrs repair for roughly 3 mil points using the build recommended on TFC a year ago for doing the raids then.  

i do have some tokens saved so am going to instant refit them to include shielded tactical system and 1 each phalanx and trident to cut down on damage hopefully.  working on a buccaneer fleet but it's not ready yet.  maybe next month.
    Same here, using a fleet of ironclads with mauser cannons, and a Zelos fleet with quake cannons. can even throw in a Zelos into your ironclad fleet, that can offer some of the countermeasure defence that you clearly looking for  ;) I'm shocked at how many people here DON'T have a Zelos fleet built considering the ships do so well in FM, normal and uranium bases, and lower end scourge grid targets...or maybe they do but haven't decided to think outside the box?
    I'm betting you have Siege Battery 3 on them instead of Siege battery 4.  Evidence and a series of as-yet-unanswered complaints suggest that SB4 is glitched and isn't provding its turret defense bonus.
    you were spot on about siege battery!  when i refit my ironclads i switched siege 3 out for siege 4.  that was before i saw your post.  wow!  i went from being able to do 3 sets down to 1.

i luckily had enough tokens to be able to switch them back.  am now back to doing 3 sets before repair.

thank you so much for the heads up!  :)
  • Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 471
    edited 13 Jan 2018, 2:57AM
    We need more Charged Rad armor in the raid to claim! This is a joke right? 5 for the two fleets we are suppose to build for this raid cycle. Bucc's are good in the S target or campaign one without the charged rad, but it is a must in the tier 6 targets for both the Hydra and the Bucc! We are left short by at least 5. But , we need at least 15 to fit to our fleets, to do well in this event! 5 really. 10 has been the min we have been able to claim when it comes to new charged armor. KIix get your crap together!

• andrew.bobby.142
    andrew.bobby.142
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 65
    Just as it says. I get that you increased the payout for tier 7 but why is it now paying out more then the S targets?
  • don.nisonger
    don.nisonger
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 27
    Last raid, I ended up being in the position to spend on the game that I don't usually find. So I got the Buc. And got the PAC2. Plus the special, which looks like a huge points mistake. Buc's suffer from weight issues, but customizing a special to solve that problem is like pouring good money after bad. It's just a BS cost of points. Better off finding the weight to run autoloader 2+. Just sayin'
  • drizzit3rd
    drizzit3rd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 257
    Yep... It sure does.  sucks is the G rated description of this raid.
  • Xevian
    Xevian
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 55
    I find the PACs on the buc to be basically worthless, my ship's combat speed of 71 looks like 20, the ship looks like a bloated whale on the screen, should go on a diet and be more streamlined if it's a ballistic ship.  Took 4 PACs off, added 2 mausers and 2 bypass chainguns, added shieldtac, autoloader 3 and even with the charged armor they melt in the fire field, even more so being hit by a ballistic cannon.  Done with this raid, way too much damage thanks to Kix nerfing the charged ballistic armor and increasing the damage from turrets.   Figured they increased the damaged and reduced the armor so someone could buy a new Ferrari to cruise around in or pay their California rent.  I'm spending my time refitting other ships, started playing this game in 2011, wonder if it's time to take an extended break again.
This discussion has been closed.