Add in 10 days Buck tokens
    Add 10 days Hydra tokens
    add 10 days Bolder tokens
    add 10 days Evis tokens
    add 10 days hope tokens
    add some King writ tokens
    add 5 days defender tokens
    add 5 days Concq tokens

All of the above would be sweet but any you can get the team to do will only help get people into doing the raid.  more you add more points people get more coin in repairs not like it cost you any money to up the limits and add the stuff to the mix.   That would for sure get me into the raid and I prob even coin up the buck flag ship in first few hours. Honest as it is I may cancel my buck #4 I was planning on finishing up tomorrow in order to make some more Concq builds I been meaning to do. 

Anyhow please get with the team see what you can get done. 
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • Makarovnik
    Makarovnik
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 171
    And reduce the cost of the basic bread and butter hulls bucaneer and hydra to manageable points costs not outrageous costs please

• The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,001
    Nice job as always. Thanks Drizzit!
  • fluFFy2007
    fluFFy2007
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 436
    can you please add hydra build tokens and possible vbxp tokens oh kind kixeye sir  :/ <3
    i refuse to coin. i'll wait
  • Barnabas4
    Barnabas4
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 174
    I am so glad I waited on the list before buying coin. I will need no coin since it won't cost me anything to get the tokens before calling it good.
  • docooney
    docooney
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 48
    Are you ever going to offer the newest magnus drive or speed system 6 ? If so I might go back to spending money on this game and if not no big deal. If your not going to make it fair for all let the players you won't let get them play for free there no threat to coiners?
  • kixeyeuser_5037668
    kixeyeuser_5037668
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,042
    John1975 said:
    4 million set bonus, but you dont need both fleets for raid. Funny stuff there. Still not going to make the 2nd fleet this time I did that for the other raids not happening any more.  In fact may not even make the flag ship this time tired of every single fleet having a flag ship that takes ages worth of yard time to make. 
    yep agreed set completion is more then either target points.... not to mention 50m per flag hull, radiation armor x5 another 50 and to boot its in the locked store, 8m per ballistic armor. cudos to kix love to see overwelming surge of needed tech (more then i could type) overpriced and all the whistles. 
  • davis.pollitt
    davis.pollitt
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 109
    Same as others posted..... only 5 C1-R????  at least give us 10 so we can do 1 per boat per fleet, or 2 per boat for 1 fleet.....

maybe they will be in a TLC later but WTF!
  • kevin.brown.9638
    kevin.brown.9638
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 122
    Dear Kixeye (I use that loosely as a greeting not a term of fondness),

Please rethink the "emitters" in the raid they are a huge lag drag and flash memory leak.

That is all, signed

A concerned player
  • davis.pollitt
    davis.pollitt
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 109
    John1975 said:
    however this will get me to do the raid  Structure tokens bump up to 20 days  add in some Bolder and evis tokens.  See about doing that I would be intreasted in doing the raid and if I did it I would also get the flag ships if your already hitting targets may as well get it all.   10 days structure and no Concq/boulder/evis tokens not really a reason to even do the raid. I got like 20+ on all the charged armors except C and new raid bucks all armored up not making the other fleet so dont really need the other armor.  Again targets locked to campaign, only reason I ever did raids and coined the fleets was to help my friends in raids. Targets locked cant help them and no reason for me to get and coin up raid builds. I am not into the PVE stuff any how. 
    so help your guild mates with the Tier 6 targets or whatever it is.....

But I agree, more build tokens (even at a high point price) would have been a good idea...
  • Terry Wolf
    Terry Wolf
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 58
    Rad charged armor is in LOCKED STORE?   eat me.
  • labaron26
    labaron26
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2010 Posts: 1,176
    In other words...Punishers are now Junk...All those upgrades and such were just a waste of time....correct?
  • Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,518
    I think we have crossed over into the Twilight Zone:

5 plates R charged 50 Mil

3 CIC  15 Mil

Hydra Flag  50 Mil

Buc Boon 50 Mil

Ray_P   

Winner of Hellhound, Grimshine, Nighthawk,  V2 C/H, JuggX, Mastedon, Interceptor, Atlas, Viper, Enforcer, Nash, Reaper, Spectre, Hellstrike, Vindicator, Triton, Stingray, Interdictor, Hurricane, MCX, Goliath, Barracuda, Strike Cruiser, Mercury, Mauler, Super Fortress, Battleship, Battle Cruiser,  HHA,  HHB 

Remember at the end of the day it's a game,  it's not your life. 

Sectors 138,  316,  248,  177,   315
  • RallySTX
    RallySTX
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 183
    They told us Zelos would be a good ballistic hull. Now I see they aren't even considering it in the raid dynamics. Thanks guys, another lie exposed. So now I'm supposed to reward your bullcrapp with coin buying the Cannoneers?
  • tommy.fetzer.7
    tommy.fetzer.7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 32
    after looking raid prize list i was wondering if could least send us thank you card after the big screwing u gave us without any lub cant do t8 unless have t7 hull but going cost freaking arm and leg and then the freaking build times oh ya when u guys lowering them all bout the coin can never do as u say cause u dont care bout the player thought or opions iv bout had enough this crap im sure be tons people quite tommrow 
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,091
    Ray_P said:
    I think we have crossed over into the Twilight Zone:

5 plates R charged 50 Mil

3 CIC  15 Mil

Hydra Flag  50 Mil

Buc Boon 50 Mil

what about c1c?
  • caederus
    caederus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 760
    So will the new prizes be nerfed before or after the February raid?
    My advice to new players: "Delete the game from Facebook, change your email on Kixeye to [email protected] and scramble your password. then just turn around and forget this place even exists. You will be better off."

• kixeyeuser_5037668
    kixeyeuser_5037668
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,042
    caederus said:
    So will the new prizes be nerfed before or after the February raid?
    more then likely or add an unavoidable nuke that vaporizes your fleet as soon as you enter the target, then you have to coin a new fleet to try again...
  • Protestant
    Protestant
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 49
    Well, :) many in my sector have reviewed the info and the scuttle-**** in comms is, a lot of my sector is just saying screw it altogether. almost no one has fleets ready to actually compete in this raid, which has become an increasing problem for the last several raids. I was force to set out most of the last cycle. I mean, I understand its a coiners game but, these raids are impossible without it so many are, like the good fella above said, 'finding a new game' which only adds weight to the theory that Kix is going to tank bp altogether. well. We'll see. I will certainly not be playing this raid as I havent the fleets. and i really dont think raid targets take up much more resources than the FM w/ camps running at same time so, I don't buy that. thats just my theory though. whatever.
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    CM Major_Rampage 
    With all the great news today, are yo at least talking to the team about adjusting the prize list in raid and limits on some of the stuff getting raised? You know being the voice of the players.  Just checking as there has been no comment suggesting you are not working on that.

FYI no one made at you you are just the messenger of Kix. We are mad at the situation. In your role you have to post the good and bad but you always have to be in contact and talking to the players as you are our "representative"   

In other words if you trying to get something changed let us know. When Kix tells you no go pound sand got to let us know.  They say sure we can do ____ let us know that as well.  

Never take things personal people are not mad at you they are mad at the situation. They do need to know you are at least tasking stuff to the team and trying to get things done. 
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • MoonBaseDelta13
    MoonBaseDelta13
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 11
    The only thing that is making my mind say what. is the fact that the A set is worth more than the S set. Yes the S set is a single target but in the past, the single has been worth more than a full A set. 
  • chuchujbc
    chuchujbc
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 63
    the flagship design is totally shet now,wat a lazy designer they have nowaday
This discussion has been closed.