Zoe's Gamble - January Event Discussion

CM Major_Rampage
CM Major_Rampage
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,261
"Roll the dice, play your cards,
Break the rules, that's who you are,
Whoever said play it safe never played the game.
Too many players but too many pawns,
So many judges say what's right or wrong,
Let them jump into the fire if they want to play (play)"

-Theory of Deadman, "Deadly Game"

---

Event Brief: Here (<----- Click Link)
If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
Not sure about the rules
  • SecondTime
    SecondTime
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 214
    I see i don't need any of that maybe the tokens . Good luck all 
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    however this will get me to do the raid  Structure tokens bump up to 20 days  add in some Bolder and evis tokens.  See about doing that I would be intreasted in doing the raid and if I did it I would also get the flag ships if your already hitting targets may as well get it all.   10 days structure and no Concq/boulder/evis tokens not really a reason to even do the raid. I got like 20+ on all the charged armors except C and new raid bucks all armored up not making the other fleet so dont really need the other armor.  Again targets locked to campaign, only reason I ever did raids and coined the fleets was to help my friends in raids. Targets locked cant help them and no reason for me to get and coin up raid builds. I am not into the PVE stuff any how. 
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 336
    so T8 for buck is less point's then T7 do to I only have buck's done lol 
  • fluFFy2007
    fluFFy2007
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 436
    no hydra build token to rush fleet? 
    i refuse to coin. i'll wait
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,153
    Had hope for CL alloy, but seems kix dont bother about giving em anymore. Seems i wont get much of this raid, so maybe i should waste my time elsewhere kinda disappointed with prizes and tiers (no buca/hydra) so prob i can sit out raid :( 
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3,998
    Had hope for CL alloy, but seems kix dont bother about giving em anymore. Seems i wont get much of this raid, so maybe i should waste my time elsewhere kinda disappointed with prizes and tiers (no buca/hydra) so prob i can sit out raid :( 
    It is there for 300,000 points. It is at the bottom of the list.
  • Cyanide Sandwich
    Cyanide Sandwich
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 864
    Should also add, what about the Shielded tactical system??? It's the only special IN THE GAME that can reduce tactical field effects. It hasnt been released in years, and the only players that have it are the old ones that were forutnate enough to grab it when it was offered. This special was shown to DRASTICALLY reduce damage to buccanneers in the preview, and as such is a necessary special! Major_Rampage, please see if this can also be released in the prize store, because these targets will replace the scourge grids, and while 3 hours repair for buccs in raid is expected, getting the same for base parts is BS.
    Battle Pirates
    In-game name: Cyanide Sandwich              
    Home Sector: 21                                          Ship Design Discussion Group (Open to all): https://www.facebook.com/groups/118022991724717/
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.

• Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,153
    It is there for 300,000 points. It is at the bottom of the list.
    oh my bad so at least worth to sunk some my crap ships, lol got 2 clads and some puni, hope puni will get some points on the way to bottom of the sea lol , as not every one got top hulls in high numbers, will find out soon but cl will be good to try for.
  • drizzit3rd
    drizzit3rd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 260
    Any chance of you guys adding Shielded Tac System?
  • BraeBonnee
    BraeBonnee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 172
    The flagships are way overpriced when you look at a measly 3 mill payout for an S target! 
    Most players only have the one fleet built or partially built so can't access the bonus! 
    Totally unfair for a first raid in series.

Also - why aren't 10 x C1-Rs on offer as it appears that 2 raid fleets are being pushed?

• PirateJack80
    PirateJack80
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 46
    Where is Charged Zynthonite Armor C1-CT???
    So the lower levels can catch up on the skirmish ships.
    Uranium is important to get and maybe some TLC
  • Soulvampyr
    Soulvampyr
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 269

Yup, overpriced prixes based on pts payout reductions to get them. Reduced number of limited for an item needed on 2 fleets. Way to go kix...how's the foot feeling these days....any toes left or did ya shoot thru the top center and miss them. One does have to wonder if u can even shoot urself in the foot right since ya can't really do anything else right. From the developers all the way down to the csrs...kix full of incompetent monkeys. On the plus side, I ain't saying I could do better, but think I could at least do this bad

• PirateJack80
    PirateJack80
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 46
    Where is Charged Zynthonite Armor C1-CO???
    So the lower levels can catch up on the assault ships.
    Titanium is important to build ships in the conquest yard and maybe some TLC.
This discussion has been closed.