Official 8.02 Release Notes Discussion Thread

2»
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,735

Is the unrelenting mag for sunder suppose to add 1 to his clip size like vindicator tech or is it just the reload speed?

Also why reduce the cost of heroes and their tech when there are no longer heroes or their tech in the store?

Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Kairento
    Kairento
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 535
    New fricking meta for the sentinel players.
    Sunder is offically a mini-juggernaut with a crazy amount of reload speeds and massive fricking damage
    A nice buff form but it was little little too much for a single hero
    Kết quả hình ảnh cho samuel hayden doom
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,735
    Kairento said:
    New fricking meta for the sentinel players.
    Sunder is offically a mini-juggernaut with a crazy amount of reload speeds and massive fricking damage
    A nice buff form but it was little little too much for a single hero
    to be fair their next hero is most likely going to be a chaplin hero, and nobody will use that so they needed to make sure ardra and sunder pulled their weight. 
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Kenkyona Shinobi
    Kenkyona Shinobi
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 871
    edited 11 Jan 2018, 6:48PM
    we need better heroes and less tokens collections.
  • CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,335
    Burny can you please notify the game team that the current diamond tech for units is broken, I did some testing with a friend,  1v1 with 1 unit both our units was the same level and had the same tech equipped apart from he had diamond tech equipped and I removed mine and yet I still beat him in battles, we tested the phalanx, I shall test all the other units over the next few days thanks
    If you have any results of your tests typed up anywhere, could you send it over to me?
    WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • steven.hunter.319
    steven.hunter.319
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 55
    Aint gonna say it again, but we need to go BACK to a good game (like we had 4 years ago).....not FORWARD. You guys are killing the whole game! People are leaving.....just incase you didnt notice.
  • Storm_Twist
    Storm_Twist
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 30
    edited 12 Jan 2018, 4:09PM
    The board of Siege Elite say Health Elite 112,500,000 when you go to platoons say 37,500,000.
    I just came here because i cant go on surporte and contact you guys, some rewards always grateful.
  • Valhalla76
    Valhalla76
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,148
    CM_Burny said:
    Burny can you please notify the game team that the current diamond tech for units is broken, I did some testing with a friend,  1v1 with 1 unit both our units was the same level and had the same tech equipped apart from he had diamond tech equipped and I removed mine and yet I still beat him in battles, we tested the phalanx, I shall test all the other units over the next few days thanks
    If you have any results of your tests typed up anywhere, could you send it over to me?
    Yes I will get it all uploaded to youtube and will send you links 
  • Bilkolover
    Bilkolover
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 521
    Is there anything, anything at all that is not broken, all they want to do is keep adding more stuff, 
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,712
    The board of Siege Elite say Health Elite 112,500,000 when you go to platoons say 37,500,000.
    I just came here because i cant go on surporte and contact you guys, some rewards always grateful.
    I haven't done the wiki page for the Siege yet because I want to get everything straight in my head first .....

But as far as I have been able to determine the reason for the two different amounts is because ....

• The Elite Siege Squadron deploys 3 Planes each with an individual Health of 37,500,000 so what it is showing in the platoon tooltip is the a single planes Health.
    • The number shown in the TC is the collective health of the 3 planes that make up the squadron 3 x 37,500,000 = 112,500,000.

I have the basic Siege Squadron and since that level only deploys 1 plane my health in both places is the same. 

I have no idea why it shows a single plane's health in the platoon. It might be a bug or quirk of the because this is the first unit that deploys more than one of itself so the softwere just didn't know how to handle the collective health... who knows but I don't think anything is actually functioning wrong with the actual unit. 

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA

Lead Administrator

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,576
    CM_Burny said:
    Something else to consider with this kind of a test is did one player have RAID boosts running? Was this on the map in a PVP battle or was it attacking a base? Additionally, if you click FIRE AT WILL command or RUBI command at different times (fraction of  a second off of each other) then one unit may get the first shot off and then will gain the advantage. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.
    For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465
    To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
2»