Base hitting crashing problem

Fatcatlovespizza
Fatcatlovespizza
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 134
edited 10 Jan 2018, 4:18AM
With the merge and more recently during the last week and a half we are seeing a constantly intermittant problem where upon attacking a players base, the loading screen freezes for up to 1min 15 seconds.

In this time the fleet goes on an auto rampage and more ofen takes a brutal AI fisting and dies.

This has been affecting players accross all platforms: Kix via Firefox, Steam, Android phone and tablets, and iphone/pad.

Raising a service ticket may give coins with proof, but is not resolving the issue.

Players are crashing when they go to view the base hit, players are having the same problem switching between devices and also replays are also affected.

How many people have had this problem?

Base hitting crashing problem 48 votes

Yes, I have lost 1-5 fleets
22%
ReignMAttica VegaZomboy21ORIGINAL GOOGENFatcatlovespizzaRapture90horst.horstmann.7543MarvinBerryMabariJamie Helmdregport 11 votes
Yes, I have lost 5+ fleets
10%
Jonnyd1Jeremy AdamsongeotkuTaishoarcanixonlyfuzzy 5 votes
No, BUT I have observed this problem
39%
SkyNet_600Got No Cointoolmanxiiidestroyers xMaster of WarringRailunionKhushal64n6Atlas707Spask CronduskJames HoughtonipevacEagle-XMechaGhidorahEric RawlinsMRKY0697michaljarosDZ1972Chaos SlayerDemopans 19 votes
No, I have not observed this problem.
27%
Cyrus LeungOld School VC playerautarch998SEAL Corps1Sexy FoxyXX BAD XXsign me upzxhahahahaSheep GeminisRamWhiteUwrekdPugdogorbital_banana 13 votes
  • Jeremy Adamson
    Jeremy Adamson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 132

@Fatcatlovespizza said:
    With the merge and more recently during the last week and a half we are seeing a constantly intermittant problem where upon attacking a players base, the loading screen freezes for up to 1min 15 seconds.

In this time the fleet goes on an auto rampage and more ofen takes a brutal AI fisting and dies.

This has been affecting players accross all platforms: Kix via Firefox, Steam, Android phone and tablets, and iphone/pad.

Raising a service ticket may give coins with proof, but is not resolving the issue.

Players are crashing when they go to view the base hit, players are having the same problem switching between devices and also replays are also affected.

How many people have had this problem?

Lol you stupid fukk, intermittent and constant are opposites

• Eric_D_01
    Eric_D_01
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 54

Lol you stupid fukk, intermittent and constant are opposites

Idiot, he's saying the intermittent freezing is a constant, continuing problem. I.E. it keeps happening over, and over, and over.   Similar to leaving your car's intermittent wipers on constantly whether it's raining or not.   The function/problem is intermittent but it happens all the time.

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,759
    Play nice or we'll have to close the thread.
    WC:RA/VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Old School VC player
    Old School VC player
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 646

I had issues with ISP a few weeks ago that was one of many issues I can confirmed that happen. Noticed massive Combat Servers Laggs that's about it sorry. Even when hitting Outposts I was only lost one ship due to combat server lag and AI combo those could be part of your issues that could cause the Connection to die off and lagg out. When they cram many Galaxies into 3 left it does tend to Overwhelm everything else. Goes luck rebels have a nice day all.

• MechaGhidorah
    MechaGhidorah
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 148

Every time you try to view or attack a base with a damaged bridge viii this happens.

• sign me up
    sign me up
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 378

My issue is getting kicked in other battles

• Zombie3116
    Zombie3116
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 167
    The bug is simple.
    a bridge 8 that is damaged will cause this issue.

• Jeremy Adamson
    Jeremy Adamson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 132

@CM Chris is going to close the thread ooooooh... **** forbid he get the problem fixed, looks like he's nothing more than a common forums moderator. Shame.

• horst.horstmann.7543
    horst.horstmann.7543
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 78
    Game teams knows about this for weeks, if you report it to Customer Service, you don't get any coins, they tell you "We know about the problem, thanks for your patience."
  • toolmanxiii
    toolmanxiii
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 754
    I have been kicked out of the battle but able to rejoin and stop my fleet from going auto . but then the lag is so bad ships die anyway . 
    My Accounts> TexasSniper  100 Joined Dec 2012 (Deleted by kixeye update oct2013) ScatterBrains 1100 FB hacked and lost ???2014. Me Born in 600 before the insanity. still hoping the Dev's will pull their heads out of the mud and really look at the game . 
  • Fatcatlovespizza
    Fatcatlovespizza
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 134
    @CMChris is this something with the amount of vote feedback that can be addressed with the next update and if so, timing?