Official Decimation Discussion Thread

13»
  • Ersha66
    Ersha66
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 160
    CM Chris said:
    Pushed a change to decrease the length of Phase 2. We are also looking to put Blitz Reapers in the next Decimation, as we understand Hives are a little unpopular.
    Unpopular for who? 
    Finally after FOUR decimation i could get my hands on certain blueprints :V 
    I even coined my vindicators and i should even read this bullshit, no way.

Let's try to put more kind of setups cause not everybody got multiple type of fleets, especially when a single whole fleet refit can take MONTHS.
  • Gary Pollock
    Gary Pollock
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 578

@CM Chris said:
    Pushed a change to decrease the length of Phase 2. We are also looking to put Blitz Reapers in the next Decimation, as we understand Hives are a little unpopular.

Rather have ancient reapers, there again have every alien target

• Rico Pobre
    Rico Pobre
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 10
    GDIAX said:

@Rico Pobre said:
    come on Kix you really think we the mid level player's can do this?

You arent even supposed to do decimation because youre only mid level. Go get tier 6 tech then come back and try again. Kix has alr made this clear.

GDIAX said:

@Rico Pobre said:

You arent even supposed to do decimation because youre only mid level. Go get tier 6 tech then come back and try again. Kix has alr made this clear.

so all I have to do is sit on my base and wait event out? Thanks for your help
  • RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,218
    GDIAX said:

@Rico Pobre said:

GDIAX said:

@Rico Pobre said:

You could always go play another game since you know you don't have the right level stuff to hit the events on the weekends.  

Let's go over this one more time.  And please realize I'm only trying to help....

The current Meta is a follows

During the week (Mon Tues Wed)  
    Content designed for lower level players to progress..  STRIKES, Crafting...  

Thurs-Sun
    Featured events
    Week 1 Main Event (New tech released for the current tier)
    Week 2 Decimation (Upgraded Current tier tech for elite players (Yes see coiners and Heavy Grinders)
    Week 3 Alliance War (PVP event )
    Week 4 See Week 2.....>

Sundays we should also get a CW every other week or so 

Take this as you will but since none of us have the ability to change what they are doing... This is what we have to work with.   

This old game she ain't what she used to be,,,,  Cause the screwed it up before when they took TOO to fix progression and now they are running quickly to keep what little money they have flowing in coming in...  

And from a current chat I just had on the game with members of SCOURGE...  They've still got the addicts thinking this is a PVP based war game...  So  this **** ain't changing as long as the addicts need their fix. 
    Death flies on the wings of the Blackbird of ****.
  • James Houghton
    James Houghton
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 4
    Why aren't ancient reapers in decimation anymore?
  • The Ratchet
    The Ratchet
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 47
    where are the renegades and turncoats  @CM Chris
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,967

@Rico Pobre said:
    GDIAX said:

@Rico Pobre said:

GDIAX said:

@Rico Pobre said:

You are supposed to go and do the strikes till you have the tech you need. Please understand the progression of the game.

Rebel Admiral, Head Intelligence Officer and Coordinator of Rebel forces.
    "Band together and prepare for war. This is Zero Hour!"

• horst.horstmann.7543
    horst.horstmann.7543
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 78
    The crafting system for the Xeno system was not optimal, as stuff did drop too rarely and too randomly and was replaced for the AXIS season. They why should this system, where you get a Mk 5 box just in 10-20% of your hits (and otherwise a Mk4 box) be a good idea? It makes an already frustrating system 400-900 % more frustrating. Thanks for that! 
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,700

@horst.horstmann.7543 said:
    The crafting system for the Xeno system was not optimal, as stuff did drop too rarely and too randomly and was replaced for the AXIS season. They why should this system, where you get a Mk 5 box just in 10-20% of your hits (and otherwise a Mk4 box) be a good idea? It makes an already frustrating system 400-900 % more frustrating. Thanks for that! 

TBH you should just play crafting event if you really want xeno materials. The xeno boxes in Decimation are just bonuses imo.

Alien Target Infographs: http://tinyurl.com/y8mjea5h
    Show of Mod Powers: http://gph.is/2ucUEogimage
  • Steven Parsons
    Steven Parsons
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 65
    crafting event is complete TRASH I refuse to do it because the points are so low and the fleets are beyond OP. Just like the aliens in this event, keep on being tone deaf to the incredible animosity you have sown and watch the player base continue to dwindle to nothing. Incompetence, thy name is Kixeye.
  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,539
    crafting event is complete TRASH I refuse to do it because the points are so low and the fleets are beyond OP. Just like the aliens in this event, keep on being tone deaf to the incredible animosity you have sown and watch the player base continue to dwindle to nothing. Incompetence, thy name is Kixeye.
    Only good targets on these events are harvesters and these are so few that if you are lucky you get one after waiting a hour. If you are not lucky you dont get any of these :tongue:
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • Sovereign42
    Sovereign42
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 18

The newer supply runs are also the same way... OP'd and very little payout.
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,328

The newer supply runs are also the same way... OP'd and very little payout.
    That's if you're hitting the alien grade targets. Many here already said they're too OP to tackle right now and to just ignore them. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY
  • ChalkSix
    ChalkSix
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 246
    1 day left in event and in 12000 there are ZERO Ancient Fortress 100s and ZERO Ancient Outpost 70s.  Kix you need to fix your base spawn rates again...
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 139
    GDIAX said:

@Rico Pobre said:

GDIAX said:

@Rico Pobre said:

this event is hard to do even with axis. way to much repair for the points. i did a 70 harvester and got killed with 20hrs repair. then on the outpost 60s are doable but only 20k points then 70s are so OPed that u cant do them without getting way to much repair. so just fyi with events like this if u dont have fleetbay13 then dont even try it (cant hold maxed out fleet witch is needed.

now what i want to know is why is aliens have so much range. the hole battlefeald is there firing arc. kixeye is getting so greedy and despret they have to give us as much repair time as they can just so they can make money and if u dont spend money then kixeye dont care if we do event at all.
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    TheDude84 said:
    RaniRahn said:
    Looks like harvesters are also too strong that only 70 get attacked. What seemed to be fun event turn out not worth doing at all. Nice one kixeye. Good joke.
    yeah man finally after about 5 hours of waiting I got to hit some harvesters, one 80 and two 70s cost me 9 hours of rep for only 420k... and all my axis cruisers are mark 3+.
    thats not to bad i got 20hrs on one 70 harvister.
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    CM Chris said:
    anchent reepers too 60s 70s and 80s no i dont get insta repair on them but i can at least do about 10 fleets with one fleets and get about 14+ hours of repirs just for like 300k to 500k witch is nothing unless i have 3 or 4 fleets to killthen i can get maybe a top prize for 3 to 4 days of repair. how is this game going to be fun if i hit one fleet then im off for 8 or more hours. im getting to the poing to only lot on to callect from my base and then get right back off cuz with ur OPed events all the time thats what im doing anyways.
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    gary.87 said:
    why no turncoats??????
    Probably because of the complains from players that they were too hard to hit and have a way to large range... so Kixeye is making this event easier removing those difficult fleets
    they could have still had them along with other fleets. there rage was crazy i i could do them with just an 10% damege hitch hit witch is like an hours on the fleet. but if what u said was the case then why did they keep the cruser fleets cuz most hates them. but they keep them cuz they caousing people more damage and thats all kix care about.
  • chloemiu
    chloemiu
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 83
    Why not just have 2 phases, phase1 hives,renegades,turncoats,deceivers etc, for 20mins, then phase 2 harvesters and co op for another 20 mins etc.
  • Darkheartcz
    Darkheartcz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 20
    I haven't seen harvester 80 at all. Is it even in the event?
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 761
    VEGA Conflict player instructions:

1. Log in.
    2. Hit one fleet.
    3. Click repair.
    4. Log out and go play (and possibly spend on) something else for 10-30 hours. 

• Old School VC player
    Old School VC player
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 646
    edited 14 Jan 2018, 7:02PM
    CM Chris said:

CM Chris Problems Consist with Kixeye thinking "micro Buffing" that i did notice Major differences from last events in the fleets before an event is a good thing. I did "test some fleets during the last few events, and have been Argoed to death as well by a few as well and learned a Very Valuable lesson taking days of repair time." "It puts a bad taste in players mouths when you Turn Argo up all the way where players can't Launch fleets without worrying about taking damage. Kixeye broke your own game and managed to **** players off yet again. We can't even have fun nether anymore, and when you take a Harvester or Deceivers that players like hitting and Buff the **** out of them its makes us even more upset and we will continue to walk away from this 'Crap".. Get rid of Phases and bring back Less damaged on the Harvesters, From my tests i concluded on my poll that you **** more players off then you earned back lol. It's time to give players Repair tokens/compensation  for Your guys screw ups. i will keep my money in my pocket due to kixeye's lack of Balance in these events. Only events worth hitting are Alien Strikes and other strikes that about it. ill spend more time waiting for main events, to pass and Strikes to be launched that i am able to have fun with. 
  • Old School VC player
    Old School VC player
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 646
    Just been hitting level 70 ancient hives and then one opened with only 1 hive? So I tried to complete the battle, lost about 7.5 hours repair on my cutters. But I thought hey points. When I left, it was a level 75 Huh? Zero points for decimation (even though I thought I saw 500k flash up) and I am receiving part boxes?. Whats going on? Some chatter in the sector chat suggests its a known bug. But I can't find a forum post on it. What are these supposed xeno/axis supplier runs? Why are they coming out of the decimation alien worm holes during an event? I've raised a ticket. Now to wait till tomorrow for my fleet to fix :(
    The Problem consists of them supply runs have always launched during any events or non event there set of a timer no matter what type event going on you will and can set a watch to the supply runs launching to avoid hitting them until then you gotta keep an eye out on your surrounding  in the sector and watch those timers.

13»