Discuss in this thread!
WC:RA/BP Community Manager
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • OnionD
    OnionD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 326

Is the Ancient Fortress just the old co op outposts?

• Paul Welch
    Paul Welch
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 207

Enough with phases!!!!

• John the Savage
    John the Savage
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 901
    Is there a build or refit discount this event?
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,681
    @CM Chris

I've seen several questions about the refit/repair/build discount schedule for this month. I'd love an answer it this please. Will there be a build/refit discount this decimation??? 
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 657

YES! Actual Alien fleets in the Alien Decimation along with the AXIS feets. Kixeye, thank you. Please keep this how the Decimations are in the future.

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,807

YES! Actual Alien fleets in the Alien Decimation along with the AXIS feets. Kixeye, thank you. Please keep this how the Decimations are in the future.

I much prefer the BRs, than the AHs they have lined up for this one.
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | Pet the neko, you know you want to.
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain

Yeah, I get that. For me I'm really happy to see the hives making a return because we haven't seen them in so long, and my main fleet consists of only cutters :P Maybe they'll switch it up so the first Decimation of a month has Hives and the second has Reapers? Or they could have both in Phase 2.
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,807

Yeah, I get that. For me I'm really happy to see the hives making a return because we haven't seen them in so long, and my main fleet consists of only cutters :P Maybe they'll switch it up so the first Decimation of a month has Hives and the second has Reapers? Or they could have both in Phase 2.
    I doubt that, since they said (or mentioned) that the second Decimation of the month would be a repeat of the first one (this one). 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | Pet the neko, you know you want to.
  • DiabolicEsper
    DiabolicEsper
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 336

guessing Turncoats were a bust of a Target.

• DiabolicEsper
    DiabolicEsper
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 336

@CM Chris i know its kinda late and probably been asked but can you make a post of each events Participation in a chart after the end of it, with level contribution and the likes of which, also which targets were hit more and which targets were hit less etc

• EliteRanger
    EliteRanger
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 976

@cm chris
    Could you see if the eclipse and/or twin fire beam can be added in the event store.

• Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,198

Still stupid high price to pay for elite tokens, both axis and xeno, should be cheaper going into T7 season.

• Fireaeros
    Fireaeros
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 68
    The lack of variations in targets, and OP NPC's is sheer signs you guys still do not get how to balance your own game.

This means for the majority of us who are end game farmers we will simply hit one ANCIENT HARVESTER... Hit repair and come back in 2-4-8 hours. 

Fortress Outposts just sounds terrible. Outposts were initially fairly well balanced these just sound ridiculous. Willing to give them a shot, but based on naming conventions I am guessing they will just be silly OP.
  • Zomboy21
    Zomboy21
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 109

Seriously no renagades or turncoats????

• Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain

@EliteRanger said:
    @cm chris
    Could you see if the eclipse and/or twin fire beam can be added in the event store.

Also we need PRAL Tungsten armor. Haven't seen that since at least a month ago.

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,068
    Need some farmable paladin boxes, the last crafting event gave not enough to make even one upgrade.
  • MechaGhidorah
    MechaGhidorah
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 154

I'm happy to see xeno elite upgrade credits available again. My mark 5 exterm has been sitting looking like a chump ;)

• MajorGavriel
    MajorGavriel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 133

@CM Chris Can we get a big change to the prize list of this Decimation and/or future Decination events?

1) Remove the Axis/Xeno Build Tokens
    - Alien Strike and Feature Monthly event already have build tokens.

2) Replace with Refit Tokens and Crafting Tokens

• All players are constantly in a catch-up game to the major coiners, one major deficient is Refitting hulls to best fittings, and the other setback is having the highest mk'd ships to fully equip the hulls properly, where the Craft tokens would help out.
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,187

According to the game, it says a refit discount starts tmr. :), that should address everyones refitting issues.

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,198

@Sovereign42 said:
    @CM Chris

I’m glad we still have build and refit discounts... but it’d be nice to have them on the regular schedule, or the rebel comm channel, so we can plan for them. I started a large refit this morning and just saw the discount banner this afternoon. I would’ve planned to use it if I had known...

I have learnt my lesson, i refit one piece of tech at a time then when refit discount comes along I can do larger refit, seems refit/build discounts fall on decimations now but not 100% on that.

• gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 250

@Sovereign42 said:
    @CM Chris

I’m glad we still have build and refit discounts... but it’d be nice to have them on the regular schedule, or the rebel comm channel, so we can plan for them. I started a large refit this morning and just saw the discount banner this afternoon. I would’ve planned to use it if I had known...

I have learnt my lesson, i refit one piece of tech at a time then when refit discount comes along I can do larger refit, seems refit/build discounts fall on decimations now but not 100% on that.

yep this what i been doing as well. 3days on one swarm and i need to fit 6 of them on my dom is like AAAAAHHHHHHHH 18 DAYS for all 6 of them AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 250
    why no turncoats??????
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,648
    gary.87 said:
    why no turncoats??????
    Probably because of the complains from players that they were too hard to hit and have a way to large range... so Kixeye is making this event easier removing those difficult fleets
  • John the Savage
    John the Savage
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 901
    Phases suck and nobody likes them.

• horst.horstmann.7543
    horst.horstmann.7543
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 147
    edited 11 Jan 2018, 11:47PM
    Deceivers 60 drop Liberator material all pf a sudden. Was ok and Decimater as supposed for the first 2 phases, now changed? Kix lottery again?
    Edit: There seem to be 2 kinds of Deceivers. Some are ok, others drop Liberator stuff and do not give points. Might be from different event, but did not find one.
  • Brandon Thompson43
    Brandon Thompson43
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 11
    ah here we have the typical case of screw the mid lvl players. what once used to be a good game has turned to s**t like many others. this event is just another way of sayin give me money and we might help get the good bp but you need to wait 17 days to refit. now if a dev reads this comment and thinks we should do something this is what needs doing all the xeno ships need to be in a sector strike or re-searchable.
  • Sheep Geminis
    Sheep Geminis
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 388
    gary.87 said:
    why no turncoats??????
    Probably because of the complains from players that they were too hard to hit and have a way to large range... so Kixeye is making this event easier removing those difficult fleets
    Haha, the AXIS Deceivers are quite tough as well, personally I prefer the Turncoats than Deceivers. xD

Still don't know what to hit. I tried a Deceivers 90 and I got 5 hours. I tried a Deceivers 80 and I got 2 hours. Any suggestion?
    ┋ ID: 20710497. ┋ Lords of War Officer. ┋ Base level:  65. ┋ VIP Rank: 0. ┋
  • Rico Pobre
    Rico Pobre
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 10
    come on Kix you really think we the mid level player's can do this?