The Lack of Kix Updates, Information and Communication is Overwhelming

Got No Coin
Got No Coin
Skilled Warrior
Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 569
Looks like there is an Alliance War coming up soon the listing moved up in the Rebel Channel. No way to know for sure.

After the last one (Which was the first one) we were told that there would be some adjustments. Guess we will have to discover those on our own like most everything else going on here. That is of course if there is an AW coming up.

It would seem the Kix New Years resolution was to post as little information as possible. So far doing a bang up job.
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,648
    I wonder what information your are missing?
  • RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,259
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/719511

Also They want us using the in game news feed..   That's where they will be posting the briefings once the transition is over 
    Death flies on the wings of the Blackbird of Hell.
  • RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    I don't know Andrea, you're the one who likes to act like Kix's personal spokesman, and since you feel like interjecting in every post that comes arond these forums, why don't you give the OP the information he's requiring?
    How about he reads the whole forum especially Pinned posts which have been up for over a month that have the information he was looking for in them... 

Ya know..  Like those of us who don't just come here to complain. 
  • BatteryChucker
    BatteryChucker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 520
    I don't know Andrea, you're the one who likes to act like Kix's personal spokesman, and since you feel like interjecting in every post that comes arond these forums, why don't you give the OP the information he's requiring?
    How about he reads the whole forum especially Pinned posts which have been up for over a month that have the information he was looking for in them... 

Ya know..  Like those of us who don't just come here to complain. 
    He was asking about the adjustments, care to give him that information?  Or would you suggest he go search the forums for that one too?
  • RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    The adjustments aren't going to be published UNTIL NEXT TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY on the NEWSFEED in GAME which is where they will now be POSTING THE BREIFINGS.

READ WHAT I WROTE AND STOP BEING A GIT. 
  • BatteryChucker
    BatteryChucker
    Skilled Warrior
    The adjustments aren't going to be published UNTIL NEXT TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY on the NEWSFEED in GAME which is where they will now be POSTING THE BREIFINGS.

READ WHAT I WROTE AND STOP BEING A GIT. 
    There, now that wasn't hard was it?
  • RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Battery if you read the three straight posts I made.  I had already said that.  But  hey why pay attention when we can be a douche right?

• BatteryChucker
    BatteryChucker
    Skilled Warrior
    Battery if you read the three straight posts I made.  I had already said that.  But  hey why pay attention when we can be a douche right?

Sounds to me like you were being the douche by trolling the OP and trying to embarass him.  But if that's your skill, by all means...
  • savo666
    savo666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 274

game on autopilot, there is nopilot in the plane

• Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Is not trolling, **** do you know what means trolling? Well read your post, and you might get an idea of what is trolling. This place is not made to complain only, and often hide those complains under stupid questions
  • savo666
    savo666
    Minor Nuisance

why even bother... dead game anyway

• Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    savo666 said:

Thanks, so why you troll all threads with that stupid comment? Just go away
  • BatteryChucker
    BatteryChucker
    Skilled Warrior
    savo666 said:

Thanks, so why you troll all threads with that stupid comment? Just go away
    Take your own advice, for once...
  • karthik Gopalan
    karthik Gopalan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 496
    Seriously battery, all you do is whine. I mean dude if you don't like a post or a comment well you can sure as hell not post a response. That is how flame wars start. Your maturity level leaves a lot to be desired. Quit ur whining or quit the game. 
  • BatteryChucker
    BatteryChucker
    Skilled Warrior
    Seriously battery, all you do is whine. I mean dude if you don't like a post or a comment well you can sure as **** not post a response. That is how flame wars start. Your maturity level leaves a lot to be desired. Quit ur whining or quit the game. 
    That's funny - you're complaining about me doing what everybody else has been doing.  Little hypocritical, isn't it?
  • karthik Gopalan
    karthik Gopalan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 496
    Seriously battery, all you do is whine. I mean dude if you don't like a post or a comment well you can sure as **** not post a response. That is how flame wars start. Your maturity level leaves a lot to be desired. Quit ur whining or quit the game. 
    That's funny - you're complaining about me doing what everybody else has been doing.  Little hypocritical, isn't it?
    Because everyone else talks about KIX. You make it personal. You seem to have a vendetta against certain people. It's a game. Grow up. Just cos everyone does it doesn't mean its right. SMH
  • BatteryChucker
    BatteryChucker
    Skilled Warrior
    Because everyone else talks about KIX. You make it personal. You seem to have a vendetta against certain people. It's a game. Grow up. Just cos everyone does it doesn't mean its right. SMH
    With some posters it is personal so yeah.  Especially the ones acting like Kix employees.  They deserve to be called out for it and I'll continue to do so.  As for the rest of the complainers it's simple, don't like it?  Don't read it.
  • Paul Welch
    Paul Welch
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 207

But when are the build and refit discounts? And why cant kix just put out a monthly calendar when many players like it?

• Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    With some posters it is personal so yeah.  Especially the ones acting like Kix employees.  They deserve to be called out for it and I'll continue to do so.  As for the rest of the complainers it's simple, don't like it?  Don't read it.
    Your problem is that anybody that disagrees with you is a Kix employee.... you think that the forums are to bash Kix and those that disagree with your bashing are Kix employees... 
    It happens that I like the game, and I understand that Kix has to make money out of it, but seems that anything short of free for you is wrong, and those that are saying...hey man you are wrong are Kix employees, or acting like that. 
    Does it makes sense? no, you are showing the level of intelligence of a 5 years old, labeling people based on their opinion!
  • savo666
    savo666
    Minor Nuisance

if donald trump wasnt a president noone would start #metoo and #timeisup campains
    we simply say that game is dead, so maybe, just maybe, someone will come to save it

• savo666
    savo666
    Minor Nuisance

i am in jail

• Criminal Phillip BV
    Criminal Phillip BV
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 2,100
    CM Chris said:
    If Alliance War info is what you are looking for, there will be some included in this week's State of the Game post, and additional info in next week's Alliance War briefing. Both of those items will be posted to both the forums and the News Feed, the transition of announcement posts off the forums isn't complete and I don't expect it will be for another month or two.
    So @CM Chris  for those people who do not play on Android or Apple device, and those that do not wish to play on Steam for what ever reason,

Once the month or two is up there will no longer be forum posts about upcoming events, even though there is a reasonable segment of your player base that plays this game thru browser only.... how are those players supposed to have efficient access to the information.

and how will the player base know if/when fleets are buffed or nerfed during an event.... as it stands now the in game NEWS FEED does not show us nearly enough information... Prizes/crafting boxes just to name 2 items.....

Please continue the forum postings for these events especially when they change month to month (points reductions and/or box changes)
  • Uwrekd
    Uwrekd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 164
    A lack of information can't be overwhelming. It may be underwhelming, but never overwhelming.
  • Papa Emeritus IV
    Papa Emeritus IV
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 192

Why is it that every time I read a post I see this Andrea Nard asshat throwing his useless two cents at someone. It's liked he thinks that unless the posts adhere to HIS expectations, they don't belong here. He has problems with general douchebaggery.

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,918
    Alrighty, this has gone into the realm of unconstructive. Closing it up.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
This discussion has been closed.