new bases or outposts specially for the player.

ichirakuramen
ichirakuramen
Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 61
my base is cool but has too long of a way to go. I just wonder, why not create an outpost. the outpost could be used for many possibilities. thorium resource mine, infantry and tank outpost to store your extra units for war, airbase to deploy and store light to heavy aircraft for many reasons, and finally a refuge base, a place for your units to gather intel from enemies, make a prison for rogue faction outlaws and a base that allows you to construct a missile site that launches new long range ballistic missiles such as a special peacekeeper. the possibilities are infinite. be sure to list restrictions that players my need to face to construct these extra bases.
  • ichirakuramen
    ichirakuramen
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 61
    maybe players could be allowed to place and build buildings and platforms that have all the unlocked levels they have. players may be allowed to place turrets only at the levels unlocked. even single use unit construction buildings could be added that allow players to build units simultaneously but they are only single use which means when they defend the base or fight in a battle they disappear forever.
  • Joan Darc
    Joan Darc
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 5
    I like this idea, it actually makes sense and could be doable. Who knows maybe someone from development team see this and give it a try.
  • THUNDER BOSS
    THUNDER BOSS
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 1
    kixeye failed, I'm sorry to all, get another game without being kiyexe, thanks!