Javelin

namikazeminato
namikazeminato
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 7

Bring the javelin back to sector strike please. The first time the javelin came out it costed 5 million points and I was only able to farm 3 million of those points before the event ended. 3 months or so ago you gave us a sector strike event for the javalin and 2 warp drives I dont remember ever seeing. Sadly shortly after farming 300k points within 2 hours my phone broke and I only returned to vega conflict after getting a new phone and I would really like to get the javalin and all the other tech that was available in that sector strike. Please allow me to get the javalin.

• Farther
    Farther
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 16
    right , I would appreciate also what you are asking.we have not so much active members as members in an Alliance and you probably need to be 1 of te 15 chosen for a capten permit. I don't think we need another javelin flagship taxi.and looks like you need to upgrade to lvl2 for complete outfit.
  • Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,292

Yes please rerelease the javelin boxes, mine is almost MK V

-Git Gud 
  • namikazeminato
    namikazeminato
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 7

@Farther said:
    right , I would appreciate also what you are asking.we have not so much active members as members in an Alliance and you probably need to be 1 of te 15 chosen for a capten permit. I don't think we need another javelin flagship taxi.and looks like you need to upgrade to lvl2 for complete outfit.

Usually captain permits are only granted to the leader first followed by the officers, and then the top however many players of the alliance. Myself I am a trusted officer of Ward and I have a captain permit but no javalin.

• gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 139
    **** i have posted about this 3 or 4 times and no answer. the jav was just ment for the coiners and when everyone started getting them then kixeye could laugh at us anymore for getting caught by fleets in sector and getting lots of repair time. why else would they not have it in rotation with everything else. i been back in this game sense August and everything but the jav has came around in the strikes many times.
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    wait i cant put lm*ao with an (f) on here lol wow ok
  • Criminal Phillip BV
    Criminal Phillip BV
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 2,044

@Farther said:

Usually captain permits are only granted to the leader first followed by the officers, and then the top however many players of the alliance. Myself I am a trusted officer of Ward and I have a captain permit but no javalin.

If you dont have a Javelin but have a permit to fly one, then you are just wasting the permit and stopping another player from your alliance from flying around in the taxi....

Some would call that selfish, some would call that stupid.... i will let the player base decide that for you
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance

@Farther said:

If you dont have a Javelin but have a permit to fly one, then you are just wasting the permit and stopping another player from your alliance from flying around in the taxi....

Some would call that selfish, some would call that stupid.... i will let the player base decide that for you
    im officer and even if or when i get the jav i would take my permit off when i log off
  • Farther
    Farther
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 16
    so you can take your own permit off as officer , because you're not always daily active or online at one account.then that's indeed an active alliance.we need the encoded patern.that's what you need to win at those strike events...I don't like this game anymore for now.
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    Farther said:
    so you can take your own permit off as officer , because you're not always daily active or online at one account.then that's indeed an active alliance.we need the encoded patern.that's what you need to win at those strike events...I don't like this game anymore for now.
    yes as officer u can give and take off ur perment.
  • David van Winkle
    David van Winkle
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 21

@namikazeminato said:

@Farther said:

So basically you're in a terrible clan

• sign me up
    sign me up
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 378

Who cares about jav

• eloisiogomes8723
    eloisiogomes8723
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 101
    where we can find Jav boxes ? I need the pattern