And just why do we have mega hulls?

tomas.elrod
tomas.elrod
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 48
Ive got a couple mega hulls but they are pretty much useless about the same as kixeye as of lately,Surely Kixeye can find a way to screw us over more with these hulls also.......How about making these viable again kix instead of some off the wall crap that you've been throwing at us lately.
  • john.dean.1291421
    john.dean.1291421
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 461
    I think personally the biggest problem is few if any players use them as they were designed.I think the idea was to run them as fleets with other players joining in for support. Most players I see just auto weaker hand picked megas which is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

• de witte
    de witte
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 245
    if you have multiple mega hulls build , you should know why you have them, if not , you should have never build them/ And if you feel screwed you bend over yourself.Most mega hulls were only added to the game for those wanted to be screwed. No real use in game by the time yo had them buils but bragg. And if you get crap thrown at you ..... well just jump away!!
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,602
    I think personally the biggest problem is few if any players use them as they were designed.I think the idea was to run them as fleets with other players joining in for support. Most players I see just auto weaker hand picked megas which is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

I think he's talking about capital ships not mega ships. 
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • de witte
    de witte
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 245
    I think personally the biggest problem is few if any players use them as they were designed.I think the idea was to run them as fleets with other players joining in for support. Most players I see just auto weaker hand picked megas which is about as interesting as watching paihjohn.dean.1291421 said:

OP is talking about mega hulls, not the crap Hyperions
  • blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,817
    Yeah I was gonna say if he has more than 1 mega it might be time for a ticket.
  • Linda_K73
    Linda_K73
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 70
    Kix had a plan for the megas, the #1 plan was the world's scourge, $$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!  2nd, was they had a plan but it was dropped and since a lot of players had already spent money on theirs, they couldn't very well just delete the whole thing, so they just quietly let it fade into the background.  And NOW since they're in bankruptcy, they just put out an even easier way to get your mega up to full level 4 status but their STILL isn't any plan on how to use them.  Kix is LITERALLY dying for money and that all started when the last big exodus of players happened when kix just up and arbitrarily got rid of regular salvage fleets and let us with fleets that you couldn't auto if you tried!!!  Plus guys, little guys, were even getting damage from like level 1 and 3 size fleets and if they didn't spend like one gold to fix them, they had to WAIT till the dock could fix them.  In the end, that plan lasted about as long as a popcorn fart...it was there and in a span of like 3 days the whole thing was put back the way it was but the exodus of players left most sectors completely bare!!!!!  Kix learned their lesson on greed and they've never tried THAT again!!!

In FACT, kix STILL hasn't gotten back the number of players it lost over that whole **greed plan**!!!!!!!  It is also the WHY that you STILL SEE WHOLE SECTORS ALMOST COMPLETELY BARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,817
    LOL Kixeye in bankruptcy.... Where do people make this b,s, up?
  • tomas.elrod
    tomas.elrod
    Potential Threat
    Ive got a couple mega hulls but they are pretty much useless about the same as kixeye as of lately,Surely Kixeye can find a way to screw us over more with these hulls also.......How about making these viable again kix instead of some off the wall crap that you've been throwing at us !
  • tomas.elrod
    tomas.elrod
    Potential Threat
    tomas.elrod said:Not hyps but gc,hs and so on
    Ive got a couple mega hulls but they are pretty much useless about the same as kixeye as of lately,Surely Kixeye can find a way to screw us over more with these hulls also.......How about making these viable again kix instead of some off the wall crap that you've been throwing at us !

Ive got a couple mega hulls but they are pretty much useless about the same as kixeye as of lately,Surely Kixeye can find a way to screw us over more with these hulls also.......How about making these viable again kix instead of some off the wall crap that you've been throwing at us lately.
    de witte said:
    if you have multiple mega hulls build , you should know why you have them, if not , you should have never build them/ And if you feel screwed you bend over yourself.Most mega hulls were only added to the game for those wanted to be screwed. No real use in game by the time yo had them buils but bragg. And if you get crap thrown at you ..... well just jump away!!
    de witte said: