A COUPLE OF ISSUES anyone else having these issues?

chase what matters
chase what matters
Greenhorn
Joined May 2015 Posts: 6
It's annoying to say the least..... It goes like this, I open up my dock and click on a fleet of ships. I click on my ship I would to refit. I click on fleet five as its my newest build refit for the ship. I notice when I click on it says something like this....... - " Warning All unsaved progress will be lost if you load a previously saved layout ". - I click load, it loads. Then I click on refit and the game "sos's" and crashes. The warning I get at the bottom of the standard header is " Components weight exceeds max hull weight: 9163 > 9150 ShipDockComm.refitShip ".  So I hit refresh and then double check the weight of my build building. Which is 9120 / 9150. That's one annoying issue and the other has to do with the hyperion. When I go park mine from time to time if I click relay nothing happens but if I point and click it it goes then sticks. And if I click on the other ships out on the map they also auto towards that same place where the hyperion is. Then hath to refresh and it fixes. Game crashed I was fighting the 13th lost my hyperion and my fangs, after coining right before your game ran me out. Didn't think sending a ticket would be good giving my history with your company. But thank you for **** me out of 8.50. But thanks chow. - CHASE WHAT MATTERS.

• chase what matters
    chase what matters
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 6
    eNqrVkosys0vKlayijbQMYjVUcoozcnxdFGyMjE0NddRKk9NLMjPA8kaGlsY6UAIM0NjnATQhOKC1OTMxByQJmMTYxMdUzNDHWNzY1MdAx1DU0sgFVsLAFsPHf8=