Reversing Changes to the FM 4 Jan, 2018

• kixeyeuser_1365369523405_14232_1309869729
    kixeyeuser_1365369523405_14232_1309869729
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 1,876
    SERIOUS SUGGESTION: With regards to the original adjustment, I think a great many players would be OKAY with these "adjustments"  IF Kix would just WARN us that we need to be alert for necessary changes to our driving, and/or possible refits. Yes, the refits are bothersome when people feel like they are spending too much for too little. But being properly informed allows us to engage in meaningful (and hopefully non-accusatory and non-conspiracy-theory) dialog with Kix, to help them achieve maximum player enjoyment, which is always the key to good revenue stream. Thanks for posting THIS notice, I hope you are encouraged by thoughtful responses, and post even more! 
  • ericthered
    ericthered
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2
    Just tried 115, seen no difference.Fleet  died in same area.

• dstang89
    dstang89
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 78
    Did another one few min ago to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you lied to us.... still taking twice as much damage as before you (tweaked) them.
  • Thutmose III
    Thutmose III
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 68
    prior communication on the initial change may have been useful. i hope you folks ban guns in the work place because you're prone to constantly shooting yourselves in the foot
  • BIG--CAT
    BIG--CAT
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 546
    they have changed them back but not to how they where

Haters will always Hate

• Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,849
    What a joke. I had an icebreaker fleet tuned for the old 115s and now it's been changed because of the changes to the target. Now I wish my fleet was how it was before. Not to mention I took time away from building buccaneers to fix my icebreakers. I mean seriously. WHAT. A. JOKE. 
    Submit a ticket with Rampage's opening post as your evidence. 
  • deanf425
    deanf425
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 8
    Still the same as of 2 min ago

• Terry Wolf
    Terry Wolf
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 43
    These changes will be seen in FM targets that spawn starting now.
    And why couldn't they just remove all the targets and respawn iit all? I hit one TODAY, an hour ago, or about 18 hrs after your initial post, and still had 4+ hours damage (I averaged 1-1.5 hrs damage before December raid). I have no way to know how long that 115 was on the map. That don't exactly come with a time stamp you know...this is BS, that I have to guess, and if I guess wrong it's 4+ hrs damage instead of an hour -- that, sir, is BS...
  • Ironman359
    Ironman359
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 537
    there has been no changes that I can see.  I just tried one and now have over 7 hrs repair time on my mona/zelos fleet

so thanks for misleading me and now I will sit and exam whether i want to continue playing.
    H Tides
  • Commodore Clambeard
    Commodore Clambeard
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 684

Captains,

Two weeks ago we made an adjustment to the Forsaken Mission 115 Targets.  There was a problem with this change which caused Icebreakers to receive an unintended amount of damage.  We have reverted these changes back to their previous settings.

Thank you for your understanding.

i dont envy your position. so much anger from the players because kixeye keeps tampering with things that should be left alone, and you get to play the figurehead dealing with the rotten fruit thats hurled at you. 

• jaradat131077
    jaradat131077
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 44
    Just wonder if they gonna admit now that RANDOM IS NOT RANDOM
  • BlueBeard420
    BlueBeard420
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 82
    Rampage was hired away from Wargaming to spill mis-information and to drive players away. So far he is doing good. Kix is wanting the server space for a yet un-named project that is also flash based.
  • fluFFy2007
    fluFFy2007
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 355
    angleiron said:
    dstang89 said:
    Just tried one, same damage as before, no change. Unless I'm just very unlucky (unlikely)
    ya same here still 6 hrs compare to 3 lol 
    i get half damage, i still get half damage. ralk about reversing. maybe a reverse on icebreakers DPS lol
    i refuse to coin. i'll wait
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 472
    T00T said:

Captains,

Two weeks ago we made an adjustment to the Forsaken Mission 115 Targets.  There was a problem with this change which caused Icebreakers to receive an unintended amount of damage.  We have reverted these changes back to their previous settings.

Thank you for your understanding.

Just one question:

- What was the initial adjustment supposed to do?

probably increase damage but go undetected?
  • Joy_G48
    Joy_G48
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 19
    Many times adjustments are more a downgrade of what it was before and I would not wonder if this is the same catagory: a fairytale
  • onedown.forlife
    onedown.forlife
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 25
    AND WHAT ABOUT THE MONEY WE SPENT REPAIRING BECAUSE OF YOUR ERROR? 
    Pffft! just a ooops thanks for the coins but lets keep it moving huh? I haven't even hardly played the FM because of those changes and just focused on building other stuff instead. Time wasted, money wasted. Screw us again eh? YEP!
  • SecondTime
    SecondTime
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 103
    nice to know !!

• dale.madsen.1
    dale.madsen.1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 6
    I have just finished my Icebreaker refits for armor to improve ship health/defense when I saw the announcement that the adjustment was turned back. Now will I need to continue refits or just chalk it up to KIXEYE ignorance? Just for more information zelos/mono fleets are only a bit more successful with all charged armors and top specials. If you do not have all that you will get damage and lots of it mostly from LAG and spacing between Zelos and monos. I have spent days refitting Icebreakers ,so now maybe have to do it all again. PLAYERS do NOT like doing things over and over and THEY DO NOT LIKE CHANGES TO THE FM just in case anyone has any doubts.
  • kgolden
    kgolden
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1
    NO CHANGES SAME DAMAGE. It's now an integrity issue.
  • Mick Connors
    Mick Connors
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 237
    Well what ever has been changed as not altered the fact that my 2 zelos and 3 mons are still taking damage they never did before the first change so come on kix what the heck have you done
  • Harry_S096
    Harry_S096
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 67
    Most of the info that gets put out in forums makes me think KIX HQs is really in Washington D.C. instead of California.   All the fake info we get FED.  Not pointing at the current big cheese but all of them.  Some times it seems like Senators and Congressmen are putting this stuff out while listening to the other party ****.  Please no more fake news, verify it before posting.