Shipyard is stuck..........

wc401
wc401
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 3
I know build times are always a topic, but has anyone else experienced "stalled" builds?? I had this problem about 9-10 months ago, but it has come up again. I have a build in progress that has been stuck on "5 days left" for 3 days now. The build times are aggravating enough without adding this issue to the stack. 
  • a PostMan
    a PostMan
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 138
    Send a ticket to CS, your problem can be solved. 
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,072
    a PostMan said:
    Send a ticket to CS, your problem can be solved. 
    This is correct. There is nothing we can do for you on the forums.
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 13,589

If you look in base planner mode is your Shipyard places within the white line? Sometimes if you place a building too far out from your base it can cause weird things to happen. I would suggest pulling it in a little closer to your base to see if that helps.

• wc401
    wc401
    Greenhorn

If you look in base planner mode is your Shipyard places within the white line? Sometimes if you place a building too far out from your base it can cause weird things to happen. I would suggest pulling it in a little closer to your base to see if that helps.

Its well within the boundries, actually inside my base walls

• wc401
    wc401
    Greenhorn

Greetings Captain,

Thanks for writing in your game concern.

As I understand, you feel that the build timing of your Shipyard slows down at times. To verify if there is an error, could you get back to us with the date and time stamped Screenshot of the Build that you would want to check?

With the screenshot (devoid of cropping) we will cross-check the actual timings from our end and see if there occurs a slow down in the process.

Awaiting your response.

This is a **** joke right?!?! This happened almost 2 weeks ago, so how do I go back in time and screen capture?