This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Bounty Discussion

• Steve Rade
    Steve Rade
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 262
    over 6 hr here 235
  • Fred.Falkland
    Fred.Falkland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 3,037
    Cuerbo said:
    is anyone else having an issue with defense bounty not resetting. Been hit over 23 hours ago and it still says i have 15 hours left on my defense bounty.
    Same here.  Also it states a number for "secure bounty checkpoint" which I have already exceeded, but yet still hasn't secured.
  • SmilinBob
    SmilinBob
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 634
    who cares, not like kixeye will change anything
  • Steve Rade
    Steve Rade
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 262
    SmilinBob said:
    who cares, not like kixeye will change anything
    stick to the title please. Put your gripes over in the bounty discussion
  • Fred.Falkland
    Fred.Falkland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 3,037
    I just figured it out.  The final checkpoint step is huge.  57,120
  • DQO07
    DQO07
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 214
    Milo-Ant said:
    I agree! In the past bounty's. The top prizes cost a premium to obtain. This meaning you had to make all check points every day to have a glimmer of a chance to get those new items. If you put in the hard work and were able to scratch out the bounty you needed. Your reward would be you would have an advantage over players who did not. But per usual, Kix changed it's mind 3 bounty's in and put the bounty prize in the raid a week later. kinda a nice FU to all who busted there **** to win them. That aside, with the amount of bounty needed to obtain the newest tech and with most bases near impossible to break at the moment. I'm not sure why any one would want to start and do the bounty. You would quickly come to a point where you could not gain bounty from hitting bases. 

Bounty was always never going to work.

It is set on limiting prizes to top players, who are then the only ones with a chance in next bounty etc etc...numbers of winners has to go down each time.it's not rocket science
    This base has not hit a single base in 4 bounties.... So i don't know what the hell you are talking about with me having all of the top hulls and will be getting boulderfist. Put in the work on the AI bases.
  • Crazy Train
    Crazy Train
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 25
    Fix the respawn on the bandits please.  2nd hour in a row with no respawn in world alpha.
  • TwoHook
    TwoHook
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 14
    wow what fun all i get is a bunch of players 10 to 20 levels above me to attack and get robbed of my bounty just before it secures what a joke unless you have all tech and spend hundreds of dollars to keep up **** this game
    TwoHook
  • Tes_Tickle_Crusher
    Tes_Tickle_Crusher
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 40
    Templar get them to hit the spawn button in kix office mate 
    Tes_Tickle_Crusher
  • Kenkyona Shinobi
    Kenkyona Shinobi
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 877
    Another high volume player mini event that players can not play due to
    bad servers. The team expects players to pay to play and keep paying
    them with cruddy FPS ratios for loading screens between battles of player
    base attacks. We really need better servers not even the best graphics 
    cards can play this game. I am watching my ships go round... and round
    in circles and not control ships... we are losing start times of battles this
    is another epic fail of bounty... 

Not enough targets for bounty... All the high players want to target low 
    level bases... Let's bring back level locks and see how many higher levels
    cry about how they can not beat their own levels.. Am so tired of working
    for base turret's it is effecting the way game play is for PvP battles. Players
    are discouraged to play the event due to improper defenses for bases. We
    do not have options for turrets that could make our bases better. Low levels
    and mid levels are spending coins just like the higher levels and getting no
    where on the points or getting close to prizes...

They need to make a major over haul for Bounty mini event for all players 
    to be able to do something, get something, and have fun without endless
    lag issues or being pawned by higher levels that you can not beat. The way
    bounty is not fun nor enjoyable.  
  • rcbiggar
    rcbiggar
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2
    It is absolute bad business to stop spawning targets a day before the event has ended.  That should never happen.  Or whats the sense of wasting our time with this game...and money. If it is a technical glitch then they better post an apology pretty **** quick out of respect. 
  • Kenkyona Shinobi
    Kenkyona Shinobi
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 877
    edited 1 Jan 2018, 10:17AM
    TheDragon said:
    all they need to do is cap the Fuel Air Munitions and Fire Support 2 aura's that can be stacked and viola the problem solved ;)

yes I have pushed for that to be fixed as it is the most simplest way to fix the issue that does not lead to even more power creep.
    doing this will turn the power to the attacker........boosting turrets is the only way to defeat high deflection hulls
    No. It would put it back to balance and require players to actually figure out designs and layouts that do not rely on a single turret, five warehouses and the OP.

You guys are not serious about addressing the issue if your solution is more power creep.

I believe TheDragon is spot on about boosting turrets if you look at the boost coming up
    from low level to mid levels. Fire Support 2 and Fuel Air Munitions is the only thing bring
    up low level bases to effectiveness. Turrets at current time are pretty much useless unless
    they bring back the option to retaining them through the TLC. If you look the the bonus in
    which you are referring to you would be knocking any chance for lower levels and mid levels
    players have of having defenses. To be honest if you look at level 50 bases for example
    you would notice that those bonus are not even helping the normal base turrets unlocked
    from weapons labs.

The power creep that needs to be addressed is the deflection ratio % of top tier ships you
    want to bring balance into the game then deflections needs to be reduced. I also believe that
    turret's after level 5 should have an increased bonus. If you look at fraction bonus not event
    the fraction bonus after base 9 helps current turret's on bases. Deflective hauls are becoming
    a unbalance for low level and mid level players because, our bases are not balanced due to 
    improper turrets, buffs, or bonus that could balance the overall pvp battles to last as they once
    did at least in nearing longer battles. We only have on average 5 minutes of combat play for high
    end base PvP attacks and the loses after the attacks are not worth the cost. We should be able to
    do more higher end basing. If playing actively we should have at least 4 hours of high end basing
    before high end cost. At current time balance only allows us one hit and lots of repair hours for just
    one attack for only 5 minutes. If we was able to have more battles, able to be on sea more time, we
    would be able to have more active players playing bounties. The way Bounty PvP is designed currently
    it not enjoyable, hard to play, and prizes are very slim to none. 
  • james.sadler.334
    james.sadler.334
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 172
    still not spawned  yet  an all a mod can say   passed it up    wat about wasted efforts  getin  nearly to new hull ,,, an weapon an  bam   lose of so far  3 h 35mins playing tiime  6 hours odd left cant see it  getin sorted maybe?????  compensation we all want for taking part ,,,, free hull of our choice we dont own?
  • WatchMan MUG
    WatchMan MUG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 575
    no map targets for hours, seriously, pub with no beer outfit kix, you really should be ashamed of yourselves. wasting so many peoples time over a holiday weekend. 
    lvl 129

I could agree with you, then we would both be wrong. 
  • Hunter WI
    Hunter WI
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 71
    Nice Bounty !!! No map targets for over 3 hours.
  • spindo
    spindo
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 5
    where the hell did the 86 go, not spawning anymore!
  • Xcalubur
    Xcalubur
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,576
    edited 1 Jan 2018, 12:21PM
    Sack the programmer who caused the spawning of bounties stop and hire this time a good one kixeye and FIX the game !
    Here on forums they are strict on rules etcetera but for the game itself it seems kixeye has really no strictly rules except the greed !
    :pJust think simple: it is still just a game:p
  • Normand Racicot
    Normand Racicot
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 67
    KIx state of game :: We have listend to you and we are cutting down on chores ??? WTF his kix definition of chores. They make a event where you suppose to hit bases but bases are just to hard to destruct. What the option? Oh yea wait 6 to 8 hrs in game if so your lucky you may have the opportunity to kill a bandit base bonus witch last about 10 min. Or grind your way tru witch his absurde. That wont get you the amounts of point needed you need to stay in game for another 8 hrs to eventually get that 10 min chance for the bonus. No time to pee  you will miss that bonus. This bounty event has become the worst chore ever to be given to players and all does his getting ppl bored. Guess it there way of lissenning to there custommers 
  • Lightning_Skies
    Lightning_Skies
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 16
    KIx state of game :: We have listend to you and we are cutting down on chores ??? **** his kix definition of chores. They make a event where you suppose to hit bases but bases are just to hard to destruct. What the option? Oh yea wait 6 to 8 hrs in game if so your lucky you may have the opportunity to kill a bandit base bonus witch last about 10 min. Or grind your way tru witch his absurde. That wont get you the amounts of point needed you need to stay in game for another 8 hrs to eventually get that 10 min chance for the bonus. No time to pee  you will miss that bonus. This bounty event has become the worst chore ever to be given to players and all does his getting ppl bored. Guess it there way of lissenning to there custommers 
    Xcalubur said:
    Sack the programmer who caused the spawning of bounties stop and hire this time a good one kixeye and FIX the game !
    Here on forums they are strict on rules etcetera but for the game itself it seems kixeye has really no strictly rules except the greed !
    Xcalubur said:
    Yep no bandits to hit, no bases to hit for bounty for the last day of the bounty. Have to say out of all the bounties we've had this one is the worse.
  • kixeyeuser_1391418043987_100007575039292
    kixeyeuser_1391418043987_100007575039292
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 32
    No bandit targets in world Gamma. can you fix it. We need 100 bandits, if possible.
  • pb007paul
    pb007paul
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 92
    why is there NO SPAWNING IN ALPHA WORLD...BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN HR NOW AND NOT EVEN AN 86
  • rick.morris.313
    rick.morris.313
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2
    Can't believe there have not been bandit targets for hours?...If this was planned, why didn't kixeye inform us? 
  • tepel
    tepel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 493
    Top100 global since day one. Not a single hit on my base.
    So this is another raid, not more, not less.
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 828
    hard to get to 57 k without the bandits , would be nice everytime a player get certain stages , can open de jackpot bandits or similar ,57 k to secure is a long stretch without any pts boost, i like bounty but without targets we cant play the game , too much limitations and controled game , makes its boring 
    DarKCloWn
  • Pedronicus2
    Pedronicus2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 285
    spawn some targets kix ffs

Things I've won: Polystyrene tray of pork chops in a meat raffle
  • frank p
    frank p
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 411
    How about an update on the bandit targets!
  • Janske
    Janske
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 101
    would be a good idea to spawn the bandits now and double the payout for lost time
    Jans
  • Clive Whittington
    Clive Whittington
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 3
    no targets for last few hours on last day is rediculars , need to bring out some 89s and 100s fast 
  • Makemyday
    Makemyday
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 74
    no targets for last few hours on last day is rediculars , need to bring out some 89s and 100s fast 
    Good Luck with that, appears the only thing they have an interest in is exactly how you word a complaint !