This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Bounty Discussion

• fluFFy2007
    fluFFy2007
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 436
    bounty is nice but for me added contents which cn br added at raid or fm is not what i envisioned for going forward specially with little peeps who can't achieve at least minimal of their targets. what's more, payout is low. can barely make 15k with the cost of the prizes. not good
    i refuse to coin. i'll wait
  • Skyline1627
    Skyline1627
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 193

So what about the people abusing the system and hitting each other with gun boats to get bounty points....bet kix didn't think of that....4 seasons and you would think they would make better adjustments...

• alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 828

So what about the people abusing the system and hitting each other with gun boats to get bounty points....bet kix didn't think of that....4 seasons and you would think they would make better adjustments...

since when hitting each other is abusing the system , better fix the lag , thats abusing the system lol
    DarKCloWn
  • leo1071
    leo1071
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 102
    TheDragon said:
    all they need to do is cap the Fuel Air Munitions and Fire Support 2 aura's that can be stacked and viola the problem solved ;)

yes I have pushed for that to be fixed as it is the most simplest way to fix the issue that does not lead to even more power creep.
    doing this will turn the power to the attacker........boosting turrets is the only way to defeat high deflection hulls
    No. It would put it back to balance and require players to actually figure out designs and layouts that do not rely on a single turret, five warehouses and the OP.

You guys are not serious about addressing the issue if your solution is more power creep.
    i think the main problem in & out of bounty is one week we recieve a conquer hull which turns out to be over powered so kixeye brings out a turret or another Op gun to counter said Hull....Its a vicious cycle thats the main problem to be addressed here
  • Lightning_Skies
    Lightning_Skies
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 16
    On the first day of the bounty I assumed that kixeye had created more Horde spawns to compensate for the bases we couldn't hit due to the new op turret being released just before the bounty, but going by the lack of horde targets the passed few days I guess it was just another kixeye error.
  • mattheusD
    mattheusD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 381
    just a question the quality is not super good sorry, this is in slom motion but what did the king do? is that the hope or the OP weapon? thank you in advance

• Coventry
    Coventry
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 324
    edited 31 Dec 2017, 2:41PM
    what to do when all the bases are bubbles or impenetrable for me? you need to tweak the algorithm a little so i can keep playing. farming npc for 50 or 100 isn't enjoyable. i play a game for enjoyment. a game, not a 8-10 hour a day job.  
    Nope.
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    just a question the quality is not super good sorry, this is in slom motion but what did the king do? is that the hope or the OP weapon? thank you in advance

op weapon , if they have the blue weapon in the op ,  stay away
    DarKCloWn
  • randy klein
    randy klein
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 29
    Am i the only one seeing that the reason for the 4 bonus spawns the first day of bounty was to draw all the players in that were disgruntled with bounty and not going to play it? Then once people have opted in they are stuck for the duration and they can decrease the bonus targets to a minimum to get people to try and hit and spend coin in the process. Well done they have played the players like fiddles once again.
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 13,602

Probably why it is capped at 5x per day. At most you are getting 4k through the event, where as you can get 3200 per day for the Bounty grants.

In my opinion it is a nice addition. It can be the extra burst of points you need to secure your points.
  • SCYTHE60
    SCYTHE60
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 285

so what happen to the jackpots spawn they never came out for 2 days now

• Templar614
    Templar614
    That would be the Hope that got it. You can buff explosive damage on the Hope pretty high, and a critical hit will do quite a bit of damage to Kings.

The Kinetic Motion Cannon (OP weapon) can hurt Kings, but it takes a few shots to bring them down.
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    SCYTHE60 said:

so what happen to the jackpots spawn they never came out for 2 days now

There have been a total of 6x spawns that I know. There were 4x the first 24 hours period, and there has been one for the second and third as well.
  • TriGuy
    TriGuy
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,336
    Several of us have been watching for the jackpot on this third day.  Did we all collectively miss it and evidence of it in the leader board?  Normally quite a few people see it and send out a message, but nobody saw it today.
  • HOOK-v3
    HOOK-v3
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 158
    TriGuy said:
    Several of us have been watching for the jackpot on this third day.  Did we all collectively miss it and evidence of it in the leader board?  Normally quite a few people see it and send out a message, but nobody saw it today.
    It happened about 6 p.m. central time (or may have been 7 p.m.). It was the only time I left my laptop unattended. Those in my alliance said they got 1 to 2 max and they were gone within 15 minutes which was when I logged back into game. :/
  • Fred.Falkland
    Fred.Falkland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 3,037

I think it's an intentional perk to let low level players make a few points.  They trade frubbles and gunboat peaks in comms like it was the floor of the NYSE.
  • John B Treharne
    John B Treharne
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,633
    wonder if kixeye going spawn jackpot more tonight
  • matteo25156759
    matteo25156759
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 68
    so there has been 3 days of bounty now i have got my daily 10k secured bounty each day but i only have 27k bounty in total am i missing some kixeye maths  or is that right 
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    i think they throw all the jackpots all at once and now they dont have any left lol 
    DarKCloWn
  • Chief_Barney
    Chief_Barney
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 319
    Dear KIX, stepped into shower and now I find out the jackpot hoards here and gone. Come on guys. We need more. So disallusioned here. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. You could let a bunch more out, hell its New Years EVE for petes sake
  • John B Treharne
    John B Treharne
    time u hit 1 no more of them
    really this y not many do bounty this 4th bounty next 1s i miss cos waiting on targets that have bounty to hit
  • WeThePeople
    WeThePeople
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,505
    I was able to get a few of them.    I found towers took more time then killing the target,   Gota love glitcheye spiny wheel 
    WeThePeople [FKU]...lvl 82

Coming to sector near U 

• John B Treharne
    John B Treharne
    I was able to get a few of them.    I found towers took more time then killing the target,   Gota love glitcheye spiny wheel 
    y i use mega to click soon as i relay move here no time wasted

• Snydlyx
    Snydlyx
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    saw 1 jackpot so far thats it. It was taken so I have had 0 chance at jackpots. FU kix pathetic

• mWild
    mWild
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 101
    seen only one today and was taken   must have used them all up   thx for fk all kix
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,562
    edited 31 Dec 2017, 9:46PM

day 1,  2+2+2+2+10 = 18 needed to be secured from start on thursday and before fridays reset

day 2,  2+2+2+2+10 = 18 needed to be secured after friday reset but before saturdays reset

day 3,  2+2+2+2+10 = 18 needed to be secured after saturdays reset but before sundays reset

total for the first 3 days: 18+18+18 = 54 000

day 4 total 2+2+2+2+57,120 = 65,120 final days stretch to be secured after sundays reset but before end of event on monday

total secured: 54,000+ 65,120 - 119.120

maths is perfectly correct

• RickJack
    RickJack
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 69
    I thought the first time I played Bounty it was going to be a fun game but have since changed my mind. It seems unless your a very high level player (with a base of 100 or better) and play ALLLLL day the game SUCKS big time. All that has happened this time with BOUNTY is that the players have drained my base of all my resources. I haven't even got 1700 points because there are only a few very low bases I can hit smaller than mine and they're hit by players with bases much larger than mine. No more Bounty for me.  Bye Bye
  • John B Treharne
    John B Treharne
    if only 6 spawns on jackpots then why put in game either add more or take out of game spawn rate is rubbish on them put every 1 hour on the hour then all will get least 1 or more 
  • Commodore Clambeard
    Commodore Clambeard
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 732
    this may as well be a raid called a bounty event. barely any base hits and when there are 9 times out of 10 the attacker gets squished. these events were fun but now its just another redundancy, 
  • Cuerbo
    Cuerbo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 5
    is anyone else having an issue with defense bounty not resetting. Been hit over 23 hours ago and it still says i have 15 hours left on my defense bounty.