This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Bounty Discussion

• alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 497
    Laredo said:
    elitwo said:
    breifing says having your mega hooked to a nexus gives 60 bounty per hour. I have been hooked to a nexus for 4 hours now and have not recieved any bounty from this. anyone know details on nexus payout?
    Click the crown icon to find a Gold Nexus in your world.  There are 5 per world.

can you attach and actually use them or just for top alliances players ??? 
    DarKCloWn
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 15,104
    Laredo said:
    elitwo said:
    breifing says having your mega hooked to a nexus gives 60 bounty per hour. I have been hooked to a nexus for 4 hours now and have not recieved any bounty from this. anyone know details on nexus payout?
    Click the crown icon to find a Gold Nexus in your world.  There are 5 per world.

They are for any alliance that can hold them and defend them from attackers. 
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Skilled Warrior
    Laredo said:
    Laredo said:
    elitwo said:

They are for any alliance that can hold them and defend them from attackers. 
    ok thanks for the quick answer 
    DarKCloWn
  • The___Funeral
    The___Funeral
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 105
    i asked about this earlier and now im rolling on over 10 hours of not seeing any so the spawn went from a decent amount to very minimal spawns in just over 12-18 hours. i guess kixeye changes there random spawns to a lesser quantity the further you get into bounty so all the lower players have a harder time getting bounty secured.
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 474
    did kixeye take away the lvl 100 bounty targets spawning around the nav relays?

they were spawned at the start to entice folks into bounty............................ 
  • mattheus.drybooms
    mattheus.drybooms
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 194

where is the indication that is in your sector and which is not
  • MidknightSkie
    MidknightSkie
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 478
    baasicaly looks like if you didnt get all your points first day and your high in the food chain your not getting anymore
  • Hawkpanther
    Hawkpanther
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 899
    edited 29 Dec 2017, 7:53PM
    yes spawn rate changed..was a glich/fluke so many spawned when they are in fact extremely rare. Earn your points the hard way now..no more kixeye errors to capitalize & exploit

• sinista
    sinista
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,674
    there is none, you just check out who you want to hit.
    When it comes to Kixeye, hope for the best but expect the worse.
  • The___Funeral
    The___Funeral
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 105
    its getting hard to even find regular bandit bases they have change something since those arent suppose to be on random
  • SayItHowItIs88
    SayItHowItIs88
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 45

Is anyone level 105+ getting a base hit? Been in bounty the moment it started and no tests :(

• kiwis
    kiwis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 180
    I have hit 6 bases showing worth atleast 300 points and each base was a dead base again, this really needs to be addressed. I could have hit other bases to get bounty a waste of my time, by the time I get out the other bases showing on locator being hit.
  • MidknightSkie
    MidknightSkie
    Skilled Warrior

Is anyone level 105+ getting a base hit? Been in bounty the moment it started and no tests :(

Like I said in another thread it is a stale mate at higher levels no one can get in eachothers base so what you got for points now is what you will have later

• Michael_T995
    Michael_T995
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 9
    Is there any way a player could have 128K secured bounty after the first day. Maybe I don't understand the rules. 
  • MidknightSkie
    MidknightSkie
    Skilled Warrior
    Is there any way a player could have 128K secured bounty after the first day. Maybe I don't understand the rules. 
    that player was on when it first started and went on a killing spree of the jackpot 100 targets as they were spawning in droves
  • bpForever
    bpForever
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 440
    is there a way to leave bounty and forgo any points?
  • Michael_T995
    Michael_T995
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 9
    that player was on when it first started and went on a killing spree of the jackpot 100 targets as they were spawning in droves
    So jackpot targets were secured bounty?

• HenLai10
    HenLai10
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 608
    No.  As per the briefing.

• The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,931
    HenLai10 said:
    No.  As per the briefing.
    This is correct.
    Direct link to Player Report
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • bpForever
    bpForever
    Skilled Warrior
    it would be a welcome addition to the event

• bpForever
    bpForever
    Skilled Warrior
    at this point, i would be happy to spend coin just to leave the whole bounty behind

• WesDread
    WesDread
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 44
    So how is it on my bounty locator list I have 1 target yet when i look in the world leader board list there are 35 players will above me ? Fix the locator kixeye

• MidknightSkie
    MidknightSkie
    Skilled Warrior
    So jackpot targets were secured bounty?

no but at 800 points min and sometimes 3k it was easy to rack up points very fast

• MidknightSkie
    MidknightSkie
    Skilled Warrior
    not to mention who cares if its not secured no one at the higher levels can get in anyones base
  • Thomas Higgs
    Thomas Higgs
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 520
    wish they wouldnt allow an alliance to hold more than 1 bounty nexus
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Skilled Warrior
    Tell us why we should, top prize here will be in Raid in 2 months tops, so any who do get it will have to coin the crap out of it to use it.

well i cant get the prizes on raids , so i get them on bounty , so i like bounty , its  better fight a player than pve long boring targets 
    DarKCloWn
  • Coventry
    Coventry
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 269
    Are the jackpots done? No more?
    Nope.
  • Gaingster1
    Gaingster1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 25
    This is cute, by play they mean PAY the game. No thanks, I get more worth from spending 20$ on toilet paper than I do on here. It's a giant cash trap and it's sad to see so many pay so much and think they have skill. Ya don't you have money. Not sure how this type of company even gets away with this stuff. I am a private citizen and if I did half the trashy theft tactics these clowns did I'd be in prison. In america though Rape is legal if you can pay the judge enough.

• alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 30 Dec 2017, 12:34AM
    for sure he had unsecured bounty , but whos going to go and get it lol , so you have certain amount of secured and the rest will be unsecured till next day starts , for sure will fill that day and keep more for days coming , but cant be secured 128 k , 128 its the grand total of that player bounty pts, shows secured and unsecured , the grand total 
    DarKCloWn
  • Treason
    Treason
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 27
    TheHolsh said:
    Anyone think they can kill a 100 faster?   So far my fastest time was 25 seconds :tongue: did it in 24