This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Bounty Discussion

• onepiece
    onepiece
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 15
    Think it is long past time to quit messing with this POS game. Another day I logged on to play and quit due to frusteration with blantent manipulation of algorythems. Thanks for feedback, I am out.
  • LaRue Tac
    LaRue Tac
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 145
    one of the many reasons i am not doing this bounty, and did not participate in last months.  nor will i in next months.
    Dragonball Z Rulez
    ----------
    If you shoot at the king, you better kill the king ~ machiavelli
  • MrJihad
    MrJihad
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 270
    Did you get a new bubble after your nighttime bubble dropped before you logged back on?
  • onepiece
    onepiece
    Greenhorn
    Yes, trying to figure out how to get out of the bounty right now.

• onepiece
    onepiece
    Greenhorn
    No new bubble. I just got a 4 hour bubble, had 2 1/2 hours until next bounty, had 1660 points, 800 at payout - no payout

• onepiece
    onepiece
    Greenhorn
    Should have secured the 2000
  • onepiece
    onepiece
    Greenhorn
    I can not figure out why I keep playing this POS, I suppose it is YEARS of time and money invested in a failing project, I have quit for a couple years before, must do it again I suppose, waste of time and money.
  • MrJihad
    MrJihad
    Minor Nuisance
    The 2.5 hours til next bounty doesn't happen automatically. Just wanted to make sure you hadn't gotten hit a 2nd time before you logged back in. Also, no way to quit bounty. Send in a ticket.
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,087
    Lol, read the entire briefing.. You can not quit after opting in. But I feel like this is a rhetorical question - Sorry you had a bad experience, suppose you should send a ticket. Spamming forums will only complicate things leading to more frustration on your part. 
    2 Months ago it was just a finger, then it was two. Last month it was the fist, and last week to the elbow....
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,073
    No, there is not. Once you join bounty, you are in it until it ends.
  • onepiece
    onepiece
    Greenhorn
    Jihad, I was under a 4 hour bubble

• onepiece
    onepiece
    Greenhorn
    Just curious, How does "spamming" forums complicate anything? (For the record this is my second post about 2 different issues surrounding bounty) If anything it is giving other players a fair shot at knowing what they are in for - from my perspective, curious as to why you think it would complicate anything.
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,087
    onepiece said:
    Just curious, How does "spamming" forums complicate anything? (For the record this is my second post about 2 different issues surrounding bounty) If anything it is giving other players a fair shot at knowing what they are in for - from my perspective, curious as to why you think it would complicate anything.
    You've got 2 threads going about your dislike of bounty, both ultimately asking the same thing - if there is way to quit bounty. I get that you are frustrated, its nothing new - Bounty/this game always seems to find a way to upset someone. But if you look at your first thread, it was mostly you talking to yourself - and then you go and start this one, not sure if you were expecting different results but that certainly comes close to, what has been in the past considered spamming. Spamming or multiple threads on the same thing usually leads to a mod closing one or both if they aren't constructive and having someone upset - as you clearly were - get their thread closed typically leads to more threads and then mods start to pull posting privileges. See how that can spiral into complications? 
    2 Months ago it was just a finger, then it was two. Last month it was the fist, and last week to the elbow....
  • Fred.Falkland
    Fred.Falkland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 3,037
    "I went to bed last night with 1660 points, was freshly bubbled so had a 4 hour bubble and only 2 1/2 hours until next payout, did not get it"

Cuz you were sleeping instead of logging in to redeem the bounty grant.

"Bounty is granted every 6 hours during the Season. To redeem it, players must be logged in, and may also have to enter their base from the world map."
  • MrJihad
    MrJihad
    Minor Nuisance
    onepiece said:
     If anything it is giving other players a fair shot at knowing what they are in for
    It's in the briefing. You and every other player should know you cannot opt out. Not to mention this is the 5th round of Bounty.
    Sidebar: can we call these Bounty Rounds and not Seasons anymore?

Spamming doesn't complicate more so than clutter. But you're more likely to have all of them closed by a mod than if you had just one...leading to more frustration on your part.
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,602
    onepiece said:
    Spamming the forums makes it harder for relevant threads to get attention, sometimes those threads with points of discussion get buried under repeat question/problem threads.
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    ^And you can only have one bounty grant stored at a time. Meaning if you slept 9h, you would've wasted the first grant. Also, it's impossible to get to the first checkpoint by purely waiting on grants btw.
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

• onepiece
    onepiece
    Greenhorn
    *First post was to find out if people were having same problem, second was to see if there was a way to quit bounty. Please do not try to manipulate my threads into something they are not. You working for Kix?
    Don't bother answering, done with this for a while. Have a good day.
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    onepiece said:
    *First post was to find out if people were having same problem, second was to see if there was a way to quit bounty. Please do not try to manipulate my threads into something they are not. You working for Kix?
    Don't bother answering, done with this for a while. Have a good day.
    I was legitimately trying to answer your question. But now that you're being rude, I think I might hang around. Both of your threads could be answered by reading through past threads where people had the same question. Your question about bounty grants was directly and explicitly stated in the bounty notes while the other one is a recurring question asked during bounty. If you're trying to suggest that everyone who wants to help is working for Kixeye, you've come to the wrong place to ask a question. Either everyone here is a Kixeye employee or a troll. Choose your own poison. 
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

• iceice69
    iceice69
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 66
    spend more time searching than hitting.. Respawning Slower than response from *********  ,, :neutral:
  • saltsportsman
    saltsportsman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 71
    When the bounty resets daily everything you have should be secured instead of it carrying over....BS
  • elitwo
    elitwo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 706
    breifing says having your mega hooked to a nexus gives 60 bounty per hour. I have been hooked to a nexus for 4 hours now and have not recieved any bounty from this. anyone know details on nexus payout?
  • jeffrey.sherk
    jeffrey.sherk
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 37
    Day 1 of Bounty 5 there were Jackpot spawns every 2 to 3 hours. Since 4 am EST there has not been a random spawn of Bandit Jackpots and its 1:15 pm EST. Not to complain about it but did the spawn rate change to force PvP in exchange for the PvE? Just looking for answers.
  • johanhoekstra01
    johanhoekstra01
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5
    You need to hook up on a gold nexus
  • elitwo
    elitwo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 706
    ok - how do i spot a gold nexus vs a non-gold nexus?

• The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,073

You need to attach to one of these Nexus.
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,576
    elitwo said:
    ok - how do i spot a gold nexus vs a non-gold nexus?

All the gold nexi in your world are listed in the king of the nexus pane, which you can find on the left-hand side of your game-window- same place as the FM icon, etc.
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• Dark_Soul01
    Dark_Soul01
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 27
    did kixeye take away the lvl 100 bounty targets spawning around the nav relays?
  • SCYTHE60
    SCYTHE60
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 285
    Well with all the new stuff they added for base defence it pointless to even have bounty cause you can't hit one base i say no more bounty cause the only thing you can hit is 89 and 100 jackpots or bandits  
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,746
    elitwo said:
    breifing says having your mega hooked to a nexus gives 60 bounty per hour. I have been hooked to a nexus for 4 hours now and have not recieved any bounty from this. anyone know details on nexus payout?
    Click the crown icon to find a Gold Nexus in your world.  There are 5 per world.