This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Bounty Discussion

• Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,150
    Wait a minute.... Last I heard, the King's Writ had invincible deflection, the lowest being 26K for concussion with armor. So what turret is putting out that kind of damage other than the Omega, which is not much use if they keep moving? I was thinking we were back in the 'phase' of base design where nothing I do matters against OP ships, and now you're all saying bases are the OP thing? Well, please educate. HOW are these top end bases stopping KWs? I mean, except with other KWs. 
    HOPE

no HOPE in my base and nothing gets in :(

• TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    John1975 said:
    I saw there was a jackpot spawn right off top.  Looks like what I suspected. Kix is pushing it to be a 2nd PVE event. smashing player bases gets them no $$$ put it out as that get people excited about it then make it so you have to hit PVE targets which do more damage than players base does.  Just look at stats on 2 new hulls they are going to do absolutely nothing vs even just a ok base.   Now you see BOBs will get amped up and thats what you will have to hit.
    Just saying, the BoB's are super easy to do with top tech, and super fast.
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • Gaingster1
    Gaingster1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 25
    There needs to be lower lvl targets and a pvp lvl cap placed above lvl 50 again just like below lvl 50. Anything less isn't working for anyone but kixeye. 

• jen.battjes
    jen.battjes
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 47
    I was stupid and started it.  Within 20 mins I had gotten leveled.  I'm a level 92 and can't keep anything out of my base. Why even bother with the game anymore?

• TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    I was stupid and started it.  Within 20 mins I had gotten leveled.  I'm a level 92 and can't keep anything out of my base. Why even bother with the game anymore?

Base defense is super easy right now..............................................................
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • Fred.Falkland
    Fred.Falkland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 3,037
    I think I just got 1600 points for accidentally autoing a 100 jackpot.  Flash crashed, didn't even see the target.  Took about 22 minutes damage.

• SixOfNine
    SixOfNine
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 248
    edited 29 Dec 2017, 1:06AM
    Instead of complaining .. play the game.. jackpots have spawned 3x today already; that I know of.   Do a couple 89's or 100's....
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Anyone think they can kill a 100 faster?   So far my fastest time was 25 seconds :tongue:
  • klington
    klington
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 670

Every 30 mins

• klington
    klington
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 670

Every 2 hrs it take break too

• MidknightSkie
    MidknightSkie
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 510
    How in the first few hours do players already have in excess of 60k points? because I know good **** well we cant get points from each other at high levels and the jackpot targets hang around for what seems to be about 15 mins and then come back at some randomly determined time. And when they are not spawning im still seeing players gain thousands points at a time.

• Jspud001
    Jspud001
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 127
    Is there any mention anywhere of how much each is worth?

• warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,425
    i got 77 000. in 2 hours we had constant 100 spawns and 89 spawns. i hit in excess of 30 of them. :)

• warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,425
    edited 29 Dec 2017, 2:39AM
    86 = 50
    97 = 100
    98 = 100

elite...
    89 = 400-1600 (max might be 2400)
    100 = 1000 - 3000 i think (not sure if max is 6000)

i assumed the multiplier was up to 4 x on the random points drop of the elites, but some folks seem to suggest it could be a 6 x multiplier)

but this is from my experience over last 4 seasons
  • Greg Louis
    Greg Louis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 271
    right after i made the original post, the sector i was in filled with jackpot hoards around the relays.....................was going on the assumption it would be like last raid, that they would be few and far between(89 and 100). but i guess they have been spawning quite abundantly. bounty started for me at 11 am. saw them spawn in a sector a bit after noon, think it was about 12:10.since it was still early in the event,was able to kill most of them, think it was 8 or 9 of the level 100 and and all the 89, 4 or 5 of them. it was about 2:40 pm when i saw them spawn again in a different sector than the 1st, but at the same time they spawned in my home sector. was able to finish and get the 18k max secure done a bit before 3:00 pm.... best i was able to get was 3200 from the 1st 100, then was getting 800 with a few 1600 thrown in. 89 was giving me either 400 or 800
  • Greg Louis
    Greg Louis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 271
    edited 29 Dec 2017, 3:43AM
    yep, the jackpots were spawning very abundantly. i hit my daily 18k secure and then i stopped. was able to get that in about 3 hours.....and about them being around for a short period, well people were hitting them....thats why they disappeared. there were several alliances in world epsilon that utilized their smaller players to stake out multiple sectors to let the alli know when the jackpots were spawned in that sector. only takes a few seconds to send a fleet thru the relays to another sector. so if you see a fleet that has an alli tag that is not from your sector, that is whats going on. (most likely)

• kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 120
    Here is a crazy idea... stop creating new hulls/turrets every few weeks.  Hulls/turrets that are so far beyond the previous example that its just stupid. Seriously, power creep is more of power hyperdrive now. Kings that dominated the last bounty can be killed in a few shots now. I'm sure a new hull will be released in the next 30 min that will be great for the next 2 days...hmmm????  On top of now requiring BOTH the "skill" and "auto" (or shall we just call them "hull 1" and "hull 2" now?) to be successful in a given raid series. Oh, and its also a major worldwide holiday weekend lol.  ....s... l... o... w     d... o... w... n.  
  • tepel
    tepel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 474
    I agree on the holiday weekend. But kix gives me the chance to finish this bounty the first days with a lot of bonus targets. And since they are free, i dont complain about bounty atm.
  • tommy.fetzer.7
    tommy.fetzer.7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 32
    why dont  guys fix the locater thing for the bounty event 
  • DeLiRiouS_SJ
    DeLiRiouS_SJ
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 20
    Unfortunately, what could potentially be a good event has been ruined by:
    1. Jackpot targets being heavily weighted towards turning up in one particular timezone, rendering it almost impossible for many of us to hit them.
    2. Top end bases, and even second string bases are almost impossible to get in.
    3. No reason for lower ranked players to join the event because they can't hit bases for points anyway.
    4. Too much like a second raid each month where we're expected to grind out points all weekend.

Pretty sure this will be my last Bounty event.
  • ZSINGTOME
    ZSINGTOME
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 29
    What we need is a massively over powered baser, so we can build a fleet to do bounty......then next week we can have a massively over powered turret to stop it.............oh wait!! Thats not working is it??? Too right its working because Kix is laughing at us all, all the way to the bank.
    In the past month we have had around 10 ships to build(yes kix give out a token here and there) But we the faithful mugs still need to coin to keep up.
    A couple of hours a day, smashing ****, having fun with your mates all over the world, alas is not enough. We now have Daily, weekly, bi weekly, monthly chores. We are losing what made the game what it is, we dont have enough time for each other. 
    I understand Kix HAS to make money(its a business) But for us with lives, dont kill the game through greed.
    Regards the bounty, if we are having JACKPOT targets, stick em on a timer, this is the 1st bounty i've managed more than 1 lot (the spawns usually favour my non European buddies)
    Make the content exclusive for at least 2 month.. otherwise i'm just not gonna bother and grind it in the FM or raid next week.
    Make fleet reps 1/4 rep, bases 2 hrs .. ( so we get flat we go out and revenge.. (double bounty if you kill the guy who's just killed you... there are a million and 1 things you could do with this event to make it work and make it great.
    BUT i think kix will just F*&* it up like they usually do :)
  • lightning_s
    lightning_s
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 30
    Not sure if some new mechanic patched into game but the displayed possible bounty from leaderboard leader bases just dropped to about 4% rather than 40%.    Not sure if I missed something or an error popped up.

Lightning
  • kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,468
    ok so i start bounty and grab a bunch of jackpots in first spawn. this leaves me holding 6000 unsecured. i knew it put a bullseye on my base, but i wasnt going to be able to get back on game until this morning. so i figured i would log on to a dead base.to my suprise i log in this morning to see i had been hit 4 times.but my base was not dead. the first hit took out 70 percent of my base and only left 2 half dead ships 1 gate 2 turrets and my op standing. the next 3 hits all failed to get past what was left and these were all king/bus fleets. this just shows how bad kix has pvp screwed up right now.
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,541
    I think they spawned them Jackpot bases at the beginning of Bounty to entice people to join. It worked on me; I enlisted in Bounty. I have regretted it ever since. I should remember the old saying "Never Again Volunteer Yourself".
  • fulcrumer
    fulcrumer
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 997
    Leaderboards are not working - may have something to do with that
  • onepiece
    onepiece
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 15
    Anyone having problems with Bounty? I went to bed last night with 1660 points, was freshly bubbled so had a 4 hour bubble and only 2 1/2 hours until next payout, did not get it - 0 secured bounty. Getting so tired of this game, it seriously seems more like a chore, and the CONSTANT crap like this makes it suck even more, past 2 times I logged on - I logged off due to frusteration with their algorythems.
  • Storm_Troopers
    Storm_Troopers
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 409
    They said you might need to go to map and re enter base, did you did it ?
    Let your community help you, or you will keep sinking your own game.
  • onepiece
    onepiece
    Greenhorn
    Just tried, no.
  • onepiece
    onepiece
    Greenhorn
    *No I did not get bounty