This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Bounty Discussion

1789101113»
  • ONE DUCK
    ONE DUCK
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 25
    well that was a big bullcrap fix thought game crashed and click out closed the window so basically screwed out of the 2500 extra wow you guys are a little late in posting this 

IF IT'S  FROM KIXEYE IT WILL GIVE YOU PROBLEMS  <--------------KIXEYE CM MagicSarap wrote: »
    Looking into this now.
  • Captain_Jack_Aubrey
    Captain_Jack_Aubrey
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 74
    nothing yet. can they get anything right?
    The 2500 bounty should be out now. Refresh to get it.
    Thanks guys, appreciate it. Ready for bounty 6...
  • lam56
    lam56
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 174
    edited 3 Jan 2018, 1:51AM
    Thanks for the 2500 glitch compensation and for the defense points. Both really helped players who struggle with bounty to at least get a prize, strategize about hitting check points, help each other out, and it was silly fun. 
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 11,974
    Just Great - you try to do something nice and now I have to ****. If you were going to add points, I would of liked you to have done so before I spent what I could. I now have almost 3,000 bounty points that I can't use. Had you done this just prior to the finish, I would of gotten what I wanted instead of settling for what was available for the number of points I had

Send in a ticket. When things like this happen CS will typically allow you to swap prizes.
  • smellsfishy
    smellsfishy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 611
    Just Great - you try to do something nice and now I have to ****. If you were going to add points, I would of liked you to have done so before I spent what I could. I now have almost 3,000 bounty points that I can't use. Had you done this just prior to the finish, I would of gotten what I wanted instead of settling for what was available for the number of points I had

Send in a ticket. When things like this happen CS will typically allow you to swap prizes.
    What about those of us who can't send in support tickets?  I guess we are screwed.  

• Purple Reign
    Purple Reign
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 11
    edited 3 Jan 2018, 3:37AM
    Even if I send in a ticket, can't very well "swap prizes" when I opted for tokens with what little points I had and already had used them before the announcement came about this. Had the announcement been made prior to the bounty store opening, I would have known then that I would end up having enough points for the prize I really had wanted and would have waited to cash in the points.  :(
  • kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 407
    edited 3 Jan 2018, 4:54AM
    FishBite said:

What about those of us who can't send in support tickets?  I guess we are screwed.  

Haha, just spent mine on a day structure build token, used the token to speed up my shipyard from 7 days 15 hours to 7 days 15 hours. Nice one Kix! ( Sorry Kix got it after refreshed )
  • Chief_Barney
    Chief_Barney
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 237
    Thanks for the 2500 bounty kix, would have been helpful the day i spent the points
1789101113»