This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Bounty Discussion

• X_X_X_X_X_X
    X_X_X_X_X_X
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 174
    2500 points is a slap in the face i got 19000 points in 9 hours the = out to 2100 points an hour (2,111.111) to be exact but rounding to 2100 to make more sence 
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,909
    I think I just got 1600 points for accidentally autoing a 100 jackpot.  Flash crashed, didn't even see the target.  Took about 22 minutes damage.

should of been 3200

100s paid a random amount - either 800, 1600, or 3200. Having hit quite a few, it seemed like all 3 amounts were evenly dropped. 
    2 Months ago it was just a finger, then it was two. Last month it was the fist, and last week to the elbow....
  • cupidstunt
    cupidstunt
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 296
    the extra 2500 - I am at a loss.  I easily made 1500 and hour, easily, for the played times.  SO I am missing plenty of bounty AND the chests that could've been gained.  Not happy.  will things change? NOPE
    Not adding much here.

Won some hulls

Visited a few sectors

Sector 249 is my home
  • Claret N Blue
    Claret N Blue
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 263
    I didn't get anything !
  • Captain_Jack_Aubrey
    Captain_Jack_Aubrey
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 74
    LuluZ said:
    Here is what I don't understand......many in my alliance have been awarded 5000 pts from tickets sent...I send a ticket and they offer me the 2500, which leaves me short by a 200pts. I could have easily reached my goal had the game been working...why is this not the same across the board..if you can offer others 5000 pts then offer it to everyone. this disparity is beyond frustrating and just disenfranchises those of us who put just as much into this Bounty as anyone  
    Agreed. Same issue for me, and it's another falsehood that we can add to LONG list of Kixtrump lies. I'm guessing that the response to your ticket was like the response I got, "On the other hand, I have added 2500 Bounty to your account which you have lost in this case." As if.
  • Pax.1967
    Pax.1967
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 85
    I was at 31400 and was hoping to auto 86's as I could do them for instant repair. I would easily have gotten enough points for the new hull. But alas I will be under by 4000 points.
  • Capt_Gossamer
    Capt_Gossamer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 388
    Well they should be awake and in work so let's see what they actually give us (for their mess up) than we can sound off more (not that it will help)
  • Merle Haynes
    Merle Haynes
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 36
    I would like Kixeye to explain why when Bounty is running, the other parts of the game get all glitchy.  There were times when I could even get my fleets to start repairing.  Now that Bounty is over and done with, everything seems to be working just fine, well, as fine as "expected".

• Joy_G48
    Joy_G48
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 25
    edited 2 Jan 2018, 5:43PM
    I think that if the gift of kixeye is only 2500 that many wil rethink a few times before to join again a bounty event in fear of a new rip off and disaster aside from all ongoing issues and lag. I was last week in 401-500 and lag was as before just insane. Can be it is still server mess over there as it was told to me before when I send a complaint on it.
  • Capt_Gossamer
    Capt_Gossamer
    Skilled Warrior
    I would like Kixeye to explain why when Bounty is running, the other parts of the game get all glitchy.  There were times when I could even get my fleets to start repairing.  Now that Bounty is over and done with, everything seems to be working just fine, well, as fine as "expected".

Simple answer, their IBM XT servers can't handle the load when people actually playing
  • birdiebutt
    birdiebutt
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,225
    starting to think this 2500 promise, is like the one where the guy tells the girl, just the tip

• MISFIT_RMPS
    MISFIT_RMPS
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 24
    so when do we get this extra ..k of bounty was ment to be today but not had it yet ? every little helps..lol
  • Pax.1967
    Pax.1967
    Potential Threat
    All my ships were showing docking, something is happening. 

• Capt_Gossamer
    Capt_Gossamer
    Skilled Warrior
    Important announcement from Kix, you will all be receiving your bounty of 25K in 3 days 15 hrs.
  • Pax.1967
    Pax.1967
    Potential Threat
    Important announcement from Kix, you will all be receiving your bounty of 25K in 3 days 15 hrs.
    I will wait for redemption song to stop playing. 
  • Joy_G48
    Joy_G48
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 25
    It would be nice if they openly admit it was a configuration error as I have heard. It is a shame no one could be found to cure it while bounty was running.
  • when is kix giving us the 2500 points that they said they were or have they already did
  • Overball
    Overball
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 143
    i and a few others in our sector is the same. most of us can do easily 800 an hour autoing or hitting bandit bases. clearly when then spawn shut down , that coincidentally happened as the bells rang for some. most lost easily 10hrs of hitting bandit bases for lots and lots of points so 2.5 k of points is as others pointed out a slap in the face.

kixeye should turn over a new leaf and give people more points. after all kixeye cannot blame us for their mistakes.
  • SwissNavy1
    SwissNavy1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 64
    So when is this 2.5k bounty supposed to be given?

• robert.labree
    robert.labree
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 39
    I heard that anyone who participated in the bounty was gonna get 2500 additional points today, if so when today. robert

• alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 827
    I heard that anyone who participated in the bounty was gonna get 2500 additional points today, if so when today. robert

when all the scientist are all in the office they will give the 2500 bountys , i asume they are not all in the office yet 
    DarKCloWn
  • FiremanHawk
    FiremanHawk
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 739
    nothing yet. can they get anything right?
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3,793
    The 2500 bounty should be out now. Refresh to get it.
    Direct link to Player Report
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • NiceBob7
    NiceBob7
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 198
    Yes once you start the Bounty you are lock into it. So tough luck I found that out. Just removed your guard and spreand your res. 
    Roberto Sector 167 Ally 1SF in Battle Pirates and  War Commander Sector 92. 
  • MMT335
    MMT335
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 44
    KIXEYE, you peeps must be really funny to wait almost 24h while points are allready redeemed, next bounty you can shove it somewhere dark, because i ain't gunna be a part off your .......bounty anymore,
    Thank you.
  • terminaldegree
    terminaldegree
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 62
    The 2500 bounty should be out now. Refresh to get it.
    Thank you. 
  • Capt_Gossamer
    Capt_Gossamer
    Skilled Warrior
    So there you go, take your 2500 points and stop your whining bee good little Kix drones and no matter that you could have gotten more than that if things spawned that's ALL YOU GET and you WILL LIKE IT! Now, SPEND MORE COIN!
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,383
    Got my bonus. Thank you Kixeye. Can't wait for Bounty 6! I'm thinking of actually hitting a base next time, I promise.
  • Denton Snider
    Denton Snider
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 79
    Just Great - you try to do something nice and now I have to ****. If you were going to add points, I would of liked you to have done so before I spent what I could. I now have almost 3,000 bounty points that I can't use. Had you done this just prior to the finish, I would of gotten what I wanted instead of settling for what was available for the number of points I had

• Phongski
    Phongski
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 12
    2500 bounties increased my left over balance to 3950. Bought the concussive plate 4, which I don't need (already have plate 5 and 6), for 1700 and I have 2250 left. Should have given out these bounties before the season ended, Kix.