the AAF big alliance friend or foe

ichirakuramen
ichirakuramen
Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 61
I fell lied to by hkdsq and aaf allied sector. for some reason I am called aaf enemy when truthfully I just want to be friend to them always have been. I am suppose to be friend to them. tell me if they are friend of foe to you or if you feel free to, just tell me if you had a misunderstanding by aaf as enemy when you are friend to them. I feel just that way accused of enemy treason when I am ally.
  • ichirakuramen
    ichirakuramen
    Potential Threat
    also if you think aaf is ally tell me how they treat you. I really want to prove I am friend to them.
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,578

It varies from sector to sector, but in my sector I've found the non-Arab AAF alliances to be behind all of the instability, mutinies and divisions in the mega-alliance, while the Arab majority alliances are above all of the politics but being outnumbered, can do little to enforce honor and loyalty. That's how it turned into a mega-alliance. It's pretty cool how they managed that in a world increasingly turning anti-Arab every day. If only everyone played social games like this, they'd learn to respect cultures they're brainwashed into hating. At least the good ones like the Arab/Muslim culture. Now if only TP were as easy to get along with, lol. I hate discriminating against a people that my country has betrayed its foundation to colonize, subjugate and commit genocide against, but unfortunately we installed an anti-Muslim sentiment there to promote lawlessness and weakness in the face of their oppressors. :(

• Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord

In other words, make friends with the actual Arabs and if you are genuine, they will not support you being singled out for exclusion. They may not be able to stop those that are singling you out from doing so, but at least the actual Arabs in AAF will see you as an ally.

• Instigator1
    Instigator1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,825
    Foe, may the fleas from 10,000 reindeer infest their crotches and their arms be too short to scratch.
    KIXEYE CS Xandamere : How about I give you some BP resources for, say, a share of ownership in your house?
    KIXEYE CS Krypt0night : *sigh* I showed Yoda this thread and he told me that I should close it because fear led to this anger and this anger will lead to hate, followed soon after by suffering.
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,370
    If there werent so many bad eggs in the alliance,it would probably be a decent way to go.Just a thought.
    What has happened to this once great game.
  • Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,530
    edited 28 Dec 2017, 2:06PM
    'bad eggs' lol u label them as a bad alliance to join they r all nice TP AAF........ i aint accidently fallen into a  TAO sector to know what there like but anyways...... i accidentally landed in a pinoy sector told them i was trying to get home as i had issues with attack log/ leaderboard during warpath and was never attacked once for all it was warpath and i was holding 10k honour. so i have no bad opinions of any alliance (AAF ally btw) we r all players who have the same purpose to progress work together and prosper in this sh*tty game lol we make the best of it no matter what .............. GLORY GLORY AAF <--- my opinion 
    For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    'bad eggs' lol u label them as a bad alliance to join they r all nice TP AAF........ i aint accidently fallen into a  TAO sector to know what there like but anyways...... i accidentally landed in a pinoy sector told them i was trying to get home as i had issues with attack log/ leaderboard during warpath and was never attacked once for all it was warpath and i was holding 10k honour. so i have no bad opinions of any alliance (AAF ally btw) we r all players who have the same purpose to progress work together and prosper in this sh*tty game lol we make the best of it no matter what .............. GLORY GLORY AAF <--- my opinion 
    Well obviously you have had a different experience with aaf then i have,And where did i say anything about tp or tao?
  • Erica_d5
    Erica_d5
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 563
    LOL and when you came to my sector you got flat within a couple of minutes after landing 
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord

@Rob de R said:
    Jason Ensinger said:

It varies from sector to sector, but in my sector I've found the non-Arab AAF alliances to be behind all of the instability, mutinies and divisions in the mega-alliance, while the Arab majority alliances are above all of the politics but being outnumbered, can do little to enforce honor and loyalty. That's how it turned into a mega-alliance. It's pretty cool how they managed that in a world increasingly turning anti-Arab every day. If only everyone played social games like this, they'd learn to respect cultures they're brainwashed into hating. At least the good ones like the Arab/Muslim culture. Now if only TP were as easy to get along with, lol. I hate discriminating against a people that my country has betrayed its foundation to colonize, subjugate and commit genocide against, but unfortunately we installed an anti-Muslim sentiment there to promote lawlessness and weakness in the face of their oppressors. :(

What what?
    AAF outnumbered? 
    looool dream on....
    AAF is one big family (allies and frineds) more then 70% of the sectors in game... 
    Then yes it is AAF Arabic Allied Force.. but AAF doenst do politics or religion.. we are just family  we try to respect all... no color no race it doesnt matter if your muslim or christian or dont have a believe at all   we love  and respect and play this stupid game  Dont we do all the same 
     ;) 
    Best wishes

I mean the Arabic, whom refrain from all the commonplace mutinies and singling out of friendly members, are outnumbered by non-Arab members that do create such discord in my sector. Them not pushing their culture and Religions superiority is an example of their respectfulness, which I wasn't raised in so am not above pointing out their superior culture, lol I've personally been singled out a couple of times by non-Arab AAF members and watched two mutinies committed by them which the actual Arabic alliance sat out of, and would have defended those betrayed if not hopelessly outnumbered by the hooligans.

Anyway, apologies for bringing race and Religion into it, it's just a surprising observation I've made since coming back in 2015 from a 2 year absence. I'm not trying to be racist, just pointing out that all races would be a lot better off adopting some of the honor and loyalty espoused by the Arab/Muslim culture, and that all the negative publicity it gets giving it a bad wrap isn't fair, and War Commander has heen an awesome platform to see it past all the unfair discrimination in the world. Who'd have thunk a war game could be such a powerful tool to make way for real Life peace?

• Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    yea well in the end i got what i came for bonnie :)
  • Pascal Wolf
    Pascal Wolf
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 661
    daniellllllllllll my boy daniellllllllll bwhahahah
  • Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    muchas gracias senore! :DDD
  • Erica_d5
    Erica_d5
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 563
    you where just lucky we could only attack you once lol
  • Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    @Erica_d5

*hugs n kisses*
  • Jimboy de Juan
    Jimboy de Juan
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 47
    I fell lied to by hkdsq and aaf allied sector. for some reason I am called aaf enemy when truthfully I just want to be friend to them always have been. I am suppose to be friend to them. tell me if they are friend of foe to you or if you feel free to, just tell me if you had a misunderstanding by aaf as enemy when you are friend to them. I feel just that way accused of enemy treason when I am ally.
    Nah never heard AAF and KT are allies or others Tag with Groups are Pinoy Fighters Team Philippines in Facebook with my friends
  • giveup123
    giveup123
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 735
    edited 28 Dec 2017, 7:06PM
    Rob de R said:

What what?
    AAF outnumbered? 
    looool dream on....
    AAF is one big family (allies and frineds) more then 70% of the sectors in game... 
    Then yes it is AAF Arabic Allied Force.. but AAF doens`t do politics or religion.. we are just family 
    we try to respect all... no color no race it doesn`t matter if your muslim or christian or don`t have a believe at all  
    we love  and respect and play this stupid game 
    Don`t we do all the same 
     ;) 
    Best wishes

lol where are this arabs in aaf ? ,lot of aaf stop playing after kixeye stop the free repair  
  • Lisa5653
    Lisa5653
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 3
    AAF will stab you in the back and screw you over as soon as your back is turned. their left hand doesnt know what the right is doing. they dont even know who their allies are. i have seen them attacking each other numerous times and then claim they didnt know they were allies.
  • kixeyeuser_1367376278184_2128_1404657635
    kixeyeuser_1367376278184_2128_1404657635
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 277
    Goats lol
  • Sunny Liu
    Sunny Liu
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,486
    Man **** The AAF Scum , Me and my clan will Flat AAF and Keep Flatting them until the day this game shuts down
    Life is a game..... Play it , Beat it and Win!
  • ichirakuramen
    ichirakuramen
    Potential Threat
    by the way does anyone know knifesedge? he says I am enemy but I am just a friend to our sector.
  • Ali.Abbas46
    Ali.Abbas46
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 59
    i care not for aaf or anti aaf. im in the anti section only because that means more targets to hit for me. but even that is getting less and less by the day.

in my eyes the aaf side is kicked on the toes verry easy. you say something and immeditaly cry racism or something like that when its not even close to it.  
  • SilentDeath69
    SilentDeath69
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 356

This sums it up!!
  • giveup123
    giveup123
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 735
    edited 31 Dec 2017, 10:25AM
    AAF noobs over 3000 players all got killed,2 wars we start sec 57 and sec 1. 70% -AAF got banned now they not even 200 AAF left 

• kixeyeuser_1367376278184_2128_1404657635
    kixeyeuser_1367376278184_2128_1404657635
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 277
    Yeah all AAF are pretty much nooblets lol

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3,413
    ive been on a lot of big clans over the years and by far the aaf ones are the worst run in my experience, and a lot of bigoted comments are in chat when im in a sector with them,
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • pauljohn.rawstron
    pauljohn.rawstron
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 68
    Find some friends you like to play with. AAF or anti AFF its a war game nothing to do with race. Enjoy the game and have fun.
  • Green_Menace
    Green_Menace
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 36
    Find some friends you like to play with. AAF or anti AFF its a war game nothing to do with race. Enjoy the game and have fun.
    Gotta love this :) Well said bud theres way to much hatred in real life for discrimination to be in game land. I have friends in game that wear wrong tag or allied to wrong sides etc but still they are my friends and I will flat them in game. lol 
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Lisa5653 said:
    AAF will stab you in the back and screw you over as soon as your back is turned. their left hand doesnt know what the right is doing. they dont even know who their allies are. i have seen them attacking each other numerous times and then claim they didnt know they were allies.
    Yes i loved it when they invaded our sector,think they were hitting more allies of theres then sector residents.Now thats organization i tell ya lmao.