This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

12/27 Update Discussion Thread

124»
  • birdiebutt
    birdiebutt
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,225
    sure would like to see some information about the new legion target, its weapons, the layout even a small video please

• mstary1
    mstary1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,595
    Nice to see Rogue crews get the long awaited update ... oh wait.
    Not to mention the 115 spawn ...  wait again. More content for the win!
    Space Invaders elite player.
  • kixeyeuser_1391418043987_100007575039292
    kixeyeuser_1391418043987_100007575039292
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 31
    I lost fleets 3 times today due to lag. Game getting crashes and each time, long reload time and when back to battle, fleet almost or killed. I have latest adobe flash and everything fine in my pc and net connection.
  • Skyline1627
    Skyline1627
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 193

You know kix has a brain when they release a bounty during a holiday weekend...bad enough people don't really participate during bounty...but now during the biggest holiday weekend of the year....Wonder who the numb nuts was that thought this was ok...

• John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318

You know kix has a brain when they release a bounty during a holiday weekend...bad enough people don't really participate during bounty...but now during the biggest holiday weekend of the year....Wonder who the numb nuts was that thought this was ok...

I have done every bounty and avg 50K points per bounty.  Wont be doing this one prize list has nothing on it (own it all) the new ship should have been put in the weekly at tier 4 it is not bounty "top prize" hull. giving this bounty a pass. I may still farm the jackpots if they spawn for the fun of it but not joining bounty though unless that new hull has bunch of typos its even worst than a twinbleade. 
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • Skyline1627
    Skyline1627
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 193

@John1975 said:
    Skyline1627 said:

I have done every bounty and avg 50K points per bounty.  Wont be doing this one prize list has nothing on it (own it all) the new ship should have been put in the weekly at tier 4 it is not bounty "top prize" hull. giving this bounty a pass. I may still farm the jackpots if they spawn for the fun of it but not joining bounty though unless that new hull has bunch of typos its even worst than a twinbleade. 

I just get the hulls from the raid...I'm not gonna risk being flattened the whole weekend and lose out on build time. It's not worth it. also the new TLC is happening so it makes no sense

• Brent Myers
    Brent Myers
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 160
    Don't know if this was brought up but, The TLC you say PP1 and PP2 and be done with hunters or fangtooths. But 3 and 4 you will need both what about those of us that don;t have both. Again you are alienating players by making hull specific  TLC's. yes i know that we don;t have to do them they are optional. But not when it comes to staying current and to be able to compete in the raids. 
  • MorpheusX3k
    MorpheusX3k
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 243
    On some occasions the game team will make adjustments to keep targets fun and challenging, and this is one of these instances....Fun for who? Thats a canned response as usual.... no wonder people are leaving by the hundreds daily.... smdh its always something the avg. player can't even play due to all the adjustments cause some mega coiner is bored BS... 
    Morpheus
  • kixeyeuser_5037668
    kixeyeuser_5037668
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,042
    Don't know if this was brought up but, The TLC you say PP1 and PP2 and be done with hunters or fangtooths. But 3 and 4 you will need both what about those of us that don;t have both. Again you are alienating players by making hull specific  TLC's. yes i know that we don;t have to do them they are optional. But not when it comes to staying current and to be able to compete in the raids. 
    That part of requiring both hulls for a TLC is BS. They specifically SAID they wouldn't require us to have both, and now they are....

It's getting to the point where it's just not worth bothering.
    kix honesty at its finest. we only have so much time to build stuff only so much room in the dock for ships. unfortunately them custom tailoring targets to specific ships i only see it getting much worse....
  • kixeyeuser_5037668
    kixeyeuser_5037668
    Incursion Leader
    That part of requiring both hulls for a TLC is BS. They specifically SAID they wouldn't require us to have both, and now they are....

It's getting to the point where it's just not worth bothering.
    not even worth bothering to keep up thats for sure. they REALLY lost touch with what people liked about the game and rather then make it fun they just turn up the damage and wait to see how much money they can get. you notice how even though all this charged armor is the first of its kind but the pool of one is drastically climbing?
  • kixeyeuser_5037668
    kixeyeuser_5037668
    Incursion Leader
    beel78 said:
    gotta say.  This bounty sucks.  No point in hitting bases. Combined with the Omni slow factor (not counting people driving Inquis) and the massive resistances on the OP with the max bonuses....Even a half **** base wins out.  Seriously.  it is just getting worse and worse.  Can't you people balance anything out? Seriously, the only way to win the better prizes (which are not all that great) is to keep coin repairing until you find a crap base or live on BP for 24 hours a day and wait for the jackpots.  Seriously....just like the majority of the things that have been released in this game lately...it is ****.
    you hit the nail on the head "money money money... MONEY" the game has turned into a massive damage for low rewards to try to maximize the profit. rather then listen to players on what we think is fun they tell us what is fun. i think they feel if they say it enough we will actually start to believe it.
  • Hunter WI
    Hunter WI
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 70
    I was told thru a ticket there is a wish list in forums, any ideas where I could find it???? Thanks
  • Hunter WI
    Hunter WI
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 70
    While I am here can we get a mod to post a "Work in Progress" statement ?
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,091
    beel78 said:
    gotta say.  This bounty sucks.  No point in hitting bases. Combined with the Omni slow factor (not counting people driving Inquis) and the massive resistances on the OP with the max bonuses....Even a half **** base wins out.  Seriously.  it is just getting worse and worse.  Can't you people balance anything out? Seriously, the only way to win the better prizes (which are not all that great) is to keep coin repairing until you find a crap base or live on BP for 24 hours a day and wait for the jackpots.  Seriously....just like the majority of the things that have been released in this game lately...it is ****.

I don't do BOUNTY

The concept is all about exclusion

Unfortunately the more they exclude, the more coin they lose :(

Will just do a quick resume on why it is exclusive:-

they brought in BOUNTY to release PvP prizes, but limit the number who can obtain the prizes by design

the next BOUNTY, those who won top prizes have the advantage......but maybe not all will get new top prizes

this goes on adinfinitum........unfortunately we are already at the stage where no one can get in a half decent base

I only coin PVP but am now excluded

the 100 jackpots were spawned at the beginning to suck folks in, I still never succumbed, ..on the plus side I just bought a new Merc and had a new kitchen :)

• B1GB0B
    B1GB0B
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1
    Is this game dead?  I haven't been able to log on in weeks!
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,094
    beel78 said:
    you hit the nail on the head "money money money... MONEY" the game has turned into a massive damage for low rewards to try to maximize the profit. rather then listen to players on what we think is fun they tell us what is fun. i think they feel if they say it enough we will actually start to believe it.
    i suspect bounty would make a lot more if offence is way over the top.

seems your argument is incorrect.
  • Major Kessler
    Major Kessler
    Master Tactician
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2,080
    I am sure that most companies will base staff bonuses for FY2018/9 on performance in FY2017/8.

In particular companies will want to show investors that incomes streams are rising in the fourth quarter etc. 

(Q4 FY2017/8 being January-March 2018)

I logged on this morning to find to no less than TWENTY offers waiting for me - it wasn't that long ago these were rare as hen's teeth if memory serves.

Now it could just be the season of goodwill, but factor in dropping player numbers, reduction in game quality, increasing lack of technical support and the fact the game has already been going for over 6+years on a soon to be outdated platform?

I don't think you'd need to join the tinfoil hat brigade to start wondering how much longer the game has got?

I am still playing, and still coining - but much less than I did - mainly because it's not as much fun as it was.

I used to love getting a new hull (Mercury!) and seeing what weapon & special fits could make it do different things.

Now it's all cookie cutter fleets, with apparently two different ones needed for each TLC/Raid/FM(?) - there's no strategy involved - just buy the ships, weapons & specials - or even entire fleets at a time - just so you can almost keep up until it's time to buy the next round of "things".

PVP seems broke, PVE is even more broken (Fangs AND Hunters essential to do a TLC - s*d that)

I am consciously making a choice to fall behind, especially as like most folks my disposable income has not kept pace with prices and I get two or three good strategy games, and online play via Steam for what I would need to spend a month to stay "competitive" (whatever "that" means!)

Certainly I see me probably out by October 2018 - sad - but true.
    It takes a special kind of stupid to post your tips 'n tricks on an official forum, and then come back whining like a jet engine because they "fixed it".
  • D3x.t3r
    D3x.t3r
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 197
    i have found 2 bugs in the latest update , but to honest i don't think i will let kix knows about it , i will keep the privilege for myself and for the rest of the players in the sector.

let them find it by themselves , that reminds me of a similar phrase in the questionnaire they use after each preview server.
    There should be one-- and preferably only one --obvious way to do it.
  • kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 413
    Hunter WI said:
    I was told thru a ticket there is a wish list in forums, any ideas where I could find it???? Thanks
    The only wish that one could possibly have is that the devs wake up and listen to valid criticisms. ( LOL )

Bounty is in reverse gear.

Why not have a permanent bounty, with the option to opt in when one wants to and an option to opt out after 4 days, to get a breather.

Then pvp'ers can stay in indefinitely and hit the living daylights out of each other. It should be made that while in bounty you cannot attack pve'ers fleets, only bases and vice versa.

A major drawback in the points system is when a 'big' players banks and a lower level did not, the big player can hit that lower one again. It should be based on total points, not on banked points. Atm lower levels cannot hope to keep their bounty.

I know a lower level who could only manage 4k points while being hit by players 30/40 levels higher than him as soon as his bubble dropped.

And why not blank out inactive bases? That is such a pain in this game, they can make them disappear when inactive for 5 days and reappear when activated. It should be a simple matter of putting them on a timer.

I like bounty a lot, only not with all the drawbacks it has atm. 
  • Casey Paige
    Casey Paige
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1
    hi u guys

124»