This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

12/27 Update Discussion Thread

• John Thomas3750
    John Thomas3750
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 53
    Legion HQ is glitched the last set of ships will not come out of the corner when you retreat to bring subs back in.
  • NiteDevil
    NiteDevil
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 9
    ahhhh.... ty
  • fulcrumer
    fulcrumer
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,021
    Legion HQ is glitched the last set of ships will not come out of the corner when you retreat to bring subs back in.
    What he says- surprise surprise
  • NiteDevil
    NiteDevil
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 9
    and ty Kix.... 22 hrs repair for F-all nothing

• nick58211
    nick58211
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 937

Any way we can get info on what’s going to be in each of the Herculean prize packs a bit early?

• Fractal
    Fractal
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2,390
    Maybe you have to have both fleets in the target. In other words coop is the only way to complete the target?
    Playing since Feb 2012.  Originally sector 304
  • TheOctopus
    TheOctopus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 1,350
    As for Bounty 5 - very few interesting lower-cost prizes in there. Any chance the Adder Turret or Mortifier Cannon could be added?
  • Balrog-NH
    Balrog-NH
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 454
    So if you never got around to  building  the hunters(because there are 5 other hulls to build)you are screwed out of completing the new TLC for  the next hull ???? That seems fair.
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    New hull in bounty looks to be a miss 8K corrosive deflection?  Thing not going to do much in lines of hitting bases Adler turrent will prob kill it. I know is sin scatters kill hope almost instant they for sure eat that ship up like its a gunboat. Unless that is a typo on the print not going to work as most all bases have 3-4 gluts in guard with torps/sinscatters. 
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • Drax
    Drax
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,689
    legion HQ near nav relays?? can't even get the notes right once.. 

They are near DUBS nothing near nav relays...
  • Goldbrain3
    Goldbrain3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 7
    can you please look into the glitch last set of ships at the top corner does not move. Used my fleet got nothing apart from my repair bill. Thanks 
  • SixOfNine
    SixOfNine
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 262
    edited 27 Dec 2017, 7:35PM
    Did a 120 with a Bud he got a 10 hr build token and I got nothing ... THAT IS TOTAL BS.   killed off 2 fang fleets in process ... Kix can keep the 120's as just more junk on the map to avoid.
  • Terry Wolf
    Terry Wolf
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 61
    Legion HQ a total coin grab. Not worth it. Have to hit ships with fangs/hunters and then buildings with IC/Cans or if you have Bucs done...I don't NEED anything else to do in this game. Can't keep up as it is because I don't have that kinda time. I just want to HAVE FUN. Forced interaction with BS PvE targets just so we dont fall behind is not FUN, it's a CHORE. 
    How about you fix this **** glitch that makes me fight a guy's expedition fleets before I can hit a base? Or all the mem leakage? Or all the Lag? Or all the other crap wrong with the game before you put more stuff on the map to try and steal our money? Just how many HOURS/DAY do you expect us to sit here? Not doing it. Time to quit I guess. Tired of 2 hours of boring work for 5 min. of fun. Just don't have that kinda time for an overly-expensive game. 
  • Stevie22
    Stevie22
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 56
    All players who are in the target when it’s completed will receive a Small Legion Chest! I didn't get one but the guy I went in with did so not all people in the target at the end get a chest that's unusual!!!  
  • kixeyeuser_1357529827265_14741_1110250796
    kixeyeuser_1357529827265_14741_1110250796
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 29
    CM's arent working like they did before update
  • Mordermi
    Mordermi
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 12
    I just hit a 120. I went in with fangs, buddy also came in with fangs. We toast the fleets. Buddy stays in with fangs, I pop out and grab Canns. Kill off most of the base, but we got dumped out by timer. Go back in and kill off the rest of the base, top fleet triggers and buddy kills it. When target dumps us out after its dead, he got a crate and I didn't. Ticket time, but the target is doable.
  • ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 506
    Well we went ahead bravely into the unkown and figured out fleets and hit legion targets.  However there are 3 buildings that we can reach but ships won't fire at them, neither siege nor skirmish so guess we don't get to find out what the prizes are today?  Here is picture and I am ticketing.  Don't want to complain but do want to say ****?   Okay I also can't see where to upload pic so won't attach here will send with ticket.
    If you edit after posting the option for an image shows up.

• GoBigOrGo Home
    GoBigOrGo Home
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 317
    NiteDevil said: 
    HOw do you complete 102 Legion HQ target when off screen ships will not trigger?

Same here. Last fleet won't trigger. 2 dead fleets and no reward. Kixeye at its finest! Messin us over at every turn.

• GoBigOrGo Home
    GoBigOrGo Home
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 317
    Fractal said:
    Maybe you have to have both fleets in the target. In other words coop is the only way to complete the target?
    Had a mate in with me still no trigger the fleet.
  • Fred.Falkland
    Fred.Falkland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 3,037
    Stevie22 said:
    All players who are in the target when it’s completed will receive a Small Legion Chest! I didn't get one but the guy I went in with did so not all people in the target at the end get a chest that's unusual!!!  
    That's terrible, I won't be able to steal chests.
  • UberFoX360
    UberFoX360
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 712
    Legion HQ targets are not paying out, my ticket is in but is there any requirements not noted in the notes that we need to be aware off?
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Well this update wont be for me.

1- COOP target = unable too since very players are on due to holidays
    2- I wont be available most of the weekend for new year eve celebration, hence no bounty

3- Hence the Hydra TLC will be the only thing ill be able to do.

But on a side note, content overlaod again. Why so many conquerer hulls in a row, hasnt the team learned the mistake of last year (cough ture we are still in 2017, so i guess they can continue to make the same mistakes)
    these 2 concq hulls were designed for low levels to get something to hit other low levels with we are still waiting on hull for hitting legit bases to come out so there will most lilkely be a 3rd one coming 
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7,181
    edited 27 Dec 2017, 8:28PM
    John1975 said:
    Well this update wont be for me.

1- COOP target = unable too since very players are on due to holidays
    2- I wont be available most of the weekend for new year eve celebration, hence no bounty

3- Hence the Hydra TLC will be the only thing ill be able to do.

But on a side note, content overlaod again. Why so many conquerer hulls in a row, hasnt the team learned the mistake of last year (cough ture we are still in 2017, so i guess they can continue to make the same mistakes)
    these 2 concq hulls were designed for low levels to get something to hit other low levels with we are still waiting on hull for hitting legit bases to come out so there will most lilkely be a 3rd one coming 
    LOL, they may be fail, but they arent for low levels.

What low lvl can complete the TLC or get top ptn in the Bounty event ?

Your ptn makes zero sense.
    No automatic alt text available.
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician

LOL, they may be fail, but they arent for low levels.

What low lvl can complete the TLC or get top ptn in the Bounty event ?

Your ptn makes zero sense.
    good point on low levels not being able to get them forgot about that.... Maybe Kix should have put one of the new Concq in foundry for 5 day research and the other one in tier 3 of the weekly. Anyhow it goes there will most likely be a 3rd one coming for hitting Avg base on up. these are only good for hitting super farms or low levels. 
  • Shadows-13
    Shadows-13
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 866
    So no Mega tlc this week. Will we get this again at some point or has it finally stopped?
    Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Skyline1627
    Skyline1627
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 193

Ha would you be monitoring a game forum during the holiday week/weekend...or you would be out there partying. Highly doubt these people get reprimanded for anything....
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician

Ha would you be monitoring a game forum during the holiday week/weekend...or you would be out there partying. Highly doubt these people get reprimanded for anything....
    in this case CM= Counter measures  not Community Manager 
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7,181
    John1975 said:

in this case CM= Counter measures  not Community Manager 
    But i think it work for both lol

Cant say CM  has been overworking himself since takeing over.

As for CM's, they have been bugged since last week update after the raid. Could it be linked to the rumored new radioactive missile being hinted right and left and some community leader recommending to put a phalanx on our siege hull ;)
    No automatic alt text available.
  • zantil
    zantil
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 354
    edited 27 Dec 2017, 11:53PM
    I know, some will say nothing has changed - but where are all the 111 or 115? Only 103s are spawning for FM.
    *edit* found 1 in our sector. 1. 
    Oh, and the lag is really gotten alot worse, yes.. what we thought was VERY bad last week, is in fact nothing compared to our map now.
    Will you please stop release untested content ?