This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

12/27 Update Discussion Thread

• ZERO aka Jack
    ZERO aka Jack
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 341

the in-game popup

Reduce the cost of this game. Then I might play more and spend more. Yes spend more. Because right now spending a lot gets you nowhere.
  • Cyanide Sandwich
    Cyanide Sandwich
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 798
    Well legion HQs have popped up near DUBs, but no word on the release notes?
    Battle Pirates
    In-game name: Cyanide Sandwich               How to get free facebook credits: http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=27921
    Home Sector: 21                                          Ship Design Discussion Group (Open to all): https://www.facebook.com/groups/118022991724717/

KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.

• MJD_JAGS_1
    MJD_JAGS_1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 64
    Do we have a time for the update on 12-27-17, if do can someone please update?
  • pfate
    pfate
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 172
    its fooked up. lost my zelo fleet in there be4 the dam battle loaded, thats 14 dam hours of repair. tryed with my fangs. our stingrays dnt have thermal and they 1 shot kill u. this is fooked up. if the fleets dnt kill u its the dam lag!!!!!!
  • ZERO aka Jack
    ZERO aka Jack
    Skilled Warrior

the world map icon

Reduce the cost of this game. Then I might play more and spend more. Yes spend more. Because right now spending a lot gets you nowhere.
  • kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,418
    yes it would be nice to know

• ZERO aka Jack
    ZERO aka Jack
    Skilled Warrior

the rewards that you can get
  • kixeyeuser_5037668
    kixeyeuser_5037668
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,040
    pretty darn stupid that they dont give the patch info BEFORE the patch. oh here are some new things lets see if you can figure out what we changed...
  • Fred.Falkland
    Fred.Falkland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 3,037
    "the valuable rewards within"

LOL
  • kixeyeuser_5037668
    kixeyeuser_5037668
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,040
    A new target already one the map, yet zero official information. The worst Kixeye (non-)communication SNAFU I've yet seen. Only goes to show how far forums have devolved since DOOMROOSTER left. Can we get him back please?
    what are you talking about they make sure the players dont use fowl language, lol
  • Mick Connors
    Mick Connors
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 299
    edited 27 Dec 2017, 5:46PM
    My Goodness when are you going to listen kix we have to many bleeding chores as it is we dont need another
  • saiint.K
    saiint.K
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 104
    Yet again no information in forums about FM or the new legion headquarters. Too busy thinking of a star wars quote to post I suppose ??????
  • pukki-ronaldo
    pukki-ronaldo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 42
    A new target already one the map, yet zero official information. The worst Kixeye (non-)communication SNAFU I've yet seen. Only goes to show how far forums have devolved since DOOMROOSTER left. Can we get him back please?
    But it was a funfilled 2 mins for me, to see the stings eat up my hunters-fleet.. At least I killed like 4-5% of the chit, before ships gooing blupblup. :-)
    Only 23 hours repair..
  • I_Am_Groot
    I_Am_Groot
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 105
    Have some patience... 

• SantaCruz-LOW
    SantaCruz-LOW
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 141
    Well we went ahead bravely into the unkown and figured out fleets and hit legion targets.  However there are 3 buildings that we can reach but ships won't fire at them, neither siege nor skirmish so guess we don't get to find out what the prizes are today?  Here is picture and I am ticketing.  Don't want to complain but do want to say WTF?   Okay I also can't see where to upload pic so won't attach here will send with ticket.
  • nick58211
    nick58211
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 897

The new legion target (if that’s what you’re talking about) is entirely optional. The only advantage of doing it is you can get extra charged armor and structure build tokens. Besides that it changes nothing in the game.

• DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,592
    My Goodness when are you going to listen kix we have to many bleeding chores as it is we dont need another
    If you're talking about the Legion HQ, at least wait before the update says what exactly it is. 
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • RIP-TIDE
    RIP-TIDE
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 288
    Rumor Only  1 flying monkey landed,  appears to be Vengeful,  Rampage is still lost in the 420 clouds,  we are waiting from rest of crew for flight plan and landing.

• DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,592
    Have some patience... 
    You should've said "I am Groot" ;)
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3,793
    edited 27 Dec 2017, 5:55PM
    Release notes are up.
    Direct link to Player Report
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • Snaprag
    Snaprag
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 422
    Just finished one with a buddy. I was in first with fangs. I got the box. Gave a 10hr structure build token and 1 C1-M charged armor
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3,793
    They are up now.
    Direct link to Player Report
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • Redbull33
    Redbull33
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 94
    killed all except 5 ships off screen that wont trigger.

https://gyazo.com/fcb982813e752d6b02d3147180859aa8
  • michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 953
    So-we CAN NOT do the 3rd and 4th run through without having a fleet of BOTH ships? So sadly this will disqualify a SIGNIFICANT portion of the player base again as most only have one or the other. Thanks Kixeye.
  • Jane Sparrow
    Jane Sparrow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 148
    " All players who are in the target when it’s completed will receive a Small Legion Chest." Yoooooooo people....this is NOT working. ONLY the player with PRIORITY is getting a chest. Icon on the top left of the screen indicates which player has priority. 
  • SayItHowItIs88
    SayItHowItIs88
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 45

Where are all the old campaigns? People are off work right now for the holidays and could be gaining more tech. Having one new on come out isn't enough to keep people logged in. Bounty is a joke.. So what gives?

• NiteDevil
    NiteDevil
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 8
    HOw do you complete 102 Legion HQ target when off screen ships will not trigger?