Iron lords players welcome

ichirakuramen
ichirakuramen
Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 61
edited 26 Dec 2017, 10:35PM
welcome commanders we are looking for some great players all levels accepted for the iron lords alliance. we allow any players. mean chat and offensive verbal language against other friends and players in alliance not allowed and attacking of friends base and allied base is not tolerated.

all welcome and player goal is to have fun and enjoy game. visit our kixeye group to find latest updates in alliance needs.

our allies are baf aaf7 aow and c1t3r

• ichirakuramen
    ichirakuramen
    Potential Threat
    we are in sector 101. our strategy usually is to scout around multiple areas of sector and strike. we allow fun and great sportsmanship in game only and players are welcome to help others that are friends. please do not make any mean or inappropriate jokes to other players.
  • tamara zein
    tamara zein
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 7
    i dont know what team are u with in 101 but the susq and wcp insult me and say nasty words to me and bring my family in it even i dont ever chat in game chat but when they saw me move they start by nasty words any way i did report with photos about what they say to me end 
  • ichirakuramen
    ichirakuramen
    Potential Threat
    I am part of the c1t3r squad, aaf7 baf and aow. if these are the groups similar to what you deal with, then it is up to you. we only want to have fun and defeat enemies.

• tamara zein
    tamara zein
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 7
    the aaf7 and aow are my friend and i think i was clear about the clans who spam me 
  • ichirakuramen
    ichirakuramen
    Potential Threat
    I do not make any business with susq and wcp. any business with susq and wcp is not in my doing. we allow all levels and players as long as it is kept safe and clean.
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,368
    i dont know what team are u with in 101 but the susq and wcp insult me and say nasty words to me and bring my family in it even i dont ever chat in game chat but when they saw me move they start by nasty words any way i did report with photos about what they say to me end 
    I also have dealt with these guys and i will confirm what you said is how they are.Then again its just words,if this is how they want to be in game it just shows there mentality thats all.
    What has happened to this once great game.