Looking for an alliance that travels

Revenger17
Revenger17
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 46
Hello, I am a level 67 who still needs help growing. Looking for an alliance that likes to travel, I get bored sitting in one spot for too long. My idea alliance is an alliance who is active, very helpful and has 50 + members. I've been in alliances were their LT's are on power trips and alliances who say are active and helpful but alli coms are quiet and everyone stays in the shadows and alliances who are mostly filled by alts. Those 3 examples are something I am not interested in So if you think I'll be interested in yours send me a message. 

Thanks,
Revenger17
  • Tes_Tickle_Crusher
    Tes_Tickle_Crusher
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 40
    hey you want to come over to 334 and seek FnD out. You got to be prepared to put in a little leg work but we travel every week and leaders are not power crazy, we are here to have fun with no drama
    Tes_Tickle_Crusher
  • Revenger17
    Revenger17
    Potential Threat
    what do you mean by a little leg work?

• Revenger17
    Revenger17
    Potential Threat
    what does fnd stand for
  • Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 251
    Hello, I am a level 67 who still needs help growing. Looking for an alliance that likes to travel, I get bored sitting in one spot for too long. My idea alliance is an alliance who is active, very helpful and has 50 + members. I've been in alliances were their LT's are on power trips and alliances who say are active and helpful but alli coms are quiet and everyone stays in the shadows and alliances who are mostly filled by alts. Those 3 examples are something I am not interested in So if you think I'll be interested in yours send me a message. 

Thanks,
    Revenger17
    Revenger you got mail
    COOT is recruiting; please PM Scorpious_DOW for details
  • BlueBallsPirate
    BlueBallsPirate
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 15
    Darts is a very active alliance. we are in a new sector every week and tend to be in at least 3 different worlds every month. we welcome any active player and can help them grow and guide them with builds and base information.. pm me for details