how to access spec ops

My spec ops inventory is full, basically because I have no idea where to access them.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,139
    edited 12 Dec 2017, 5:59AM
    You will just have to click on this icon shown on the screenshot and you will access your Spec Ops inventory.

After you have reached the Spec Op inventory, you can just click on any Spec Op you wish in order to either activate them, extend the duration for them or scrap them.

Finally, I do highly recommend checking out the Spec Op introduction video that is made by kixeye.

Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • RussianWinter
    RussianWinter
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 95
    Only way to unfill it is to use or scrap them. Click on one you don't want and scrap it, or activate one when you need it.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9,139
    Only way to unfill it is to use or scrap them. Click on one you don't want and scrap it, or activate one when you need it.
    The question was how to find the spec op inventory and not exactly how to scrap a spec op.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Axel L said:
    The question was how to find the spec op inventory and not exactly how to scrap a spec op.
    Thx for your help.  Much appreciated.