Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 102
every base i hit not pay out whhy
?      

greatings from holland!
  • ROBLAMPER
    ROBLAMPER
    Minor Nuisance
    and again 0 pints gained im stuck at 2779?    
    greatings from holland!
  • jcraw472
    jcraw472
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 569
    your too high in the division and u need to hit higher lvs or people in your division 
  • ROBLAMPER
    ROBLAMPER
    Minor Nuisance
    sure i hit over 300 bases today from lvl 30 to 52.... i wont gain points
    greatings from holland!
  • SUJIT-GORKHE
    SUJIT-GORKHE
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 18
    kixeye needs to fix the glitch..they being worst nowadays...kixeye sucks

• BACON8HER
    BACON8HER
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,559
    ROBLAMPER said:
    the formula for the points you will earn is also based on the honor you have verses the honor they have.... you need to keep that in mind too.  If you are in an alliance and you all have run out of targets to hit, it is legal to round robin and attack each other and learn form attacking one another. It is a great way to learn your own base strengths and weaknesses and also a great way to learn what works in an attack and what doesn't .  Get 10 of you in a Google_+ hangout and attack one another live attack one another
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,539
    Skipjack said:
    ROBLAMPER said:
    the formula for the points you will earn is also based on the honor you have verses the honor they have.... you need to keep that in mind too.  If you are in an alliance and you all have run out of targets to hit, it is legal to round robin and attack each other and learn form attacking one another. It is a great way to learn your own base strengths and weaknesses and also a great way to learn what works in an attack and what doesn't .  Get 10 of you in a Google_+ hangout and attack one another live attack one another
    I don't think he is referring to the formula. 

He is saying no matter the amount listed at the end of the attack he is NOT gaining any points to his total.

WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
    Lead Administrator
  • gobirdseagles
    gobirdseagles
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,181
    edited 10 Dec 2017, 2:02AM
    Skipjack said:
    ROBLAMPER said:
    He should have earned 26 honor from first attack but he is still at 2779 honor . 

• BACON8HER
    BACON8HER
    WC Mod
    edited 10 Dec 2017, 4:58AM
    Skipjack said:
    ROBLAMPER said:
    He should have earned 26 honor from first attack but he is still at 2779 honor . 
    The I would offer the suggestion to have him send a ticket and keep taking screen shots and videos ;) I will pass his id to the team, but if he is eligible to send a ticket please do have them him counted as having the issue

• SUJIT-GORKHE
    SUJIT-GORKHE
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 18
    Skipjack said:
    ROBLAMPER said:
    look at the video mate...kixeye game really sucks..he got the honor but not added..thats the main point for fk sake...dont teach the old players how to play the fking daam event...for fk sake..improve your game,,banned me if i m rude..but u guys need to tk care of game...i iwll take all the money that i wasted in this game if i get banned :P

• ROBLAMPER
    ROBLAMPER
    Minor Nuisance
    yes i send 5 support tickets no respond.. yes i let my team mates hit me and i hit them... team mate who had 12.000   lost 580 in my atack.. i gained 0.   
    greatings from holland!
  • ROBLAMPER
    ROBLAMPER
    Minor Nuisance
    stil no reaction from support here another video....  0 points gained!    

greatings from holland!
  • BACON8HER
    BACON8HER
    WC Mod
    ROBLAMPER said:
    yes i send 5 support tickets no respond.. yes i let my team mates hit me and i hit them... team mate who had 12.000   lost 580 in my atack.. i gained 0.   
    I did forward to the team for a look see.  Do you have a ticket number I can reference please?

• ROBLAMPER
    ROBLAMPER
    Minor Nuisance
    Skipjack said:
    ROBLAMPER said:
    I did forward to the team for a look see.  Do you have a ticket number I can reference please?

REQUEST #4007393
    greatings from holland!
  • ROBLAMPER
    ROBLAMPER
    Minor Nuisance
    we are 3 days lator stil no respond from support!!!! today i hit 48 bases in 12 sector ... went from 3400 to 3400  gaind 0 !!!!!    want me to post 200 video of me gaining 0 points whil the 49 lbvl base say i gives 280 ?  GO FIX MY **** BUG!
    greatings from holland!
  • BACON8HER
    BACON8HER
    WC Mod
    Roblamper, I have forwarded your information to the team, and as soon as I hear more i will reply to this post for you. I hear your frustration...
  • ROBLAMPER
    ROBLAMPER
    Minor Nuisance
    Skipjack said:
    Roblamper, I have forwarded your information to the team, and as soon as I hear more i will reply to this post for you. I hear your frustration...
    yes verry frustrated all my clan members got well over 10.000 and i cant get points um under 2000 now as i get hit alot.
    greatings from holland!
  • Trent Bain
    Trent Bain
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 82
    ok system is alittle off, level 46 here with 8505 honor, hit a level 35 with 16984 honor got 115 honor, the very most i have got is 284 from hitting a level 44 that hit me. i understand he is alot lower than me in level but with twice as much honor  which he collects easly

• ROBLAMPER
    ROBLAMPER
    Minor Nuisance
    ok system is alittle off, level 46 here with 8505 honor, hit a level 35 with 16984 honor got 115 honor, the very most i have got is 284 from hitting a level 44 that hit me. i understand he is alot lower than me in level but with twice as much honor  which he collects easly

yea imagine me being a lvl 41 killinh lvl 50 49 48  with 10.000 honnor and i never gained anny.....  now event almost over and i get no points...
    greatings from holland!
  • BACON8HER
    BACON8HER
    WC Mod
    ROBLAMPER said:

yea imagine me being a lvl 41 killinh lvl 50 49 48  with 10.000 honnor and i never gained anny.....  now event almost over and i get no points...
    not that you can get much in a day but the event was extended to Tuesday in case you didn't know.  Please don't yell at me for saying so, but if you look at other threads there are people who didn't know it was extended/ :smile:
  • ROBLAMPER
    ROBLAMPER
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 11 Dec 2017, 5:57PM
    well its stil not fixed just killed a lvl 46 with over 14.000 point and gained 0   waited 3 long days 0 respond in support....
    greatings from holland!
  • ROBLAMPER
    ROBLAMPER
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 11 Dec 2017, 8:10PM
    wow got a bullshit auto respons...   
    greatings from holland!
  • ROBLAMPER
    ROBLAMPER
    Minor Nuisance
    great event ended and after 4 full day killing i only had 2400 point killed 8764 bases ... but hey as support say , its only a visual glitch right?   GO TO **** WITH YOU KIXEYE!
    greatings from holland!