My alli is looking to expand

Laredo
Laredo
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,210
Hello all, most of you know me from forums and in game.  I have a small alliance with lots of room to grow.  I'm looking for other alliances to merge into mine.  The alli leader will become a LT and their LTs can be a LT after we talk about it a bit.  

With the Bounty Hunt leaning toward large alliances having the advantage, us small alliances need to team up to be competitive in the KotN (King of the Nexus) events.  

Our alli does a mix of PvP and PvE, we guide our members with how to navigate though the ranks to be as well prepared as possible for PvE and PvP battle.

Message me in side chat or in-game if you have a question you don't want to post here.

I look forward to chatting with you,
Laredo
  • Carlo DeNauw
    Carlo DeNauw
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3,893
    Would I get paid? Are there required meetings? Do I have to do a drug and alcohol screening? Do I have to get alli points or can I be a lazy pirate?
    "I'll admit- I avoid the forums, it's where motivation goes to die."
    -Unknown Game Developer... or is it?
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Would I get paid? Are there required meetings? Do I have to do a drug and alcohol screening? Do I have to get alli points or can I be a lazy pirate?
    If you don't get alli points, you don't get event assistance.
  • Alpha__Wolf
    Alpha__Wolf
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 883
    lmao    laredo isn't looking for lazy pirates it seems 
    TFC Rocks
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,075
    ****    laredo isn't looking for lazy pirates it seems 
    I wonder if he wants me?

• Nova-Rogue
    Nova-Rogue
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 184
    Laredo said:
    Hello all, most of you know me from forums and in game.  I have a small alliance with lots of room to grow.  I'm looking for other alliances to merge into mine.  The alli leader will become a LT and their LTs can be a LT after we talk about it a bit.  

With the Bounty Hunt leaning toward large alliances having the advantage, us small alliances need to team up to be competitive in the KotN (King of the Nexus) events.  

Our alli does a mix of PvP and PvE, we guide our members with how to navigate though the ranks to be as well prepared as possible for PvE and PvP battle.

Message me in side chat or in-game if you have a question you don't want to post here.

Laredo
    Whats the name of your alliance/alliance tag?

• Laredo
    Laredo
    Laredo said:

Laredo
    Whats the name of your alliance/alliance tag?
    LADBK (Laid Back) Dirty Drunk Pirates
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,903
    How many are you looking for?
  • Nova-Rogue
    Nova-Rogue
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 184
    they have room for 61 members currently.

• Laredo
    Laredo
    they have room for 61 members currently.
    We are currently at 24/85 members.
  • Chister Adersson
    Chister Adersson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 110
    He takes everybody he can get. Pref pple that whines when they get hit......
  • USS-Sovereign
    USS-Sovereign
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 817
    Would your alliance be interested in merging into another alliance?
    Sectors Visited: 275, 305, 382, 428, 53, 350, 106, 182, 244, 37, 373,423         Level: 105+       
    Alliance: USSHMS
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Would your alliance be interested in merging into another alliance?
    No, but we are looking to merge other alliances into ours.
  • U-sit-2p
    U-sit-2p
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,084
    this is funny
    with only 24 members you seem to think you have bargaining power
    you dont
    if a bigger ally is willing to take you guys in

jump on it
    just my opinion of course and good luck

lolz

• Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,903
    U-sit-2p said:
    this is funny
    with only 24 members you seem to think you have bargaining power
    you dont
    if a bigger ally is willing to take you guys in

jump on it
    just my opinion of course and good luck

lolz

It shows ****...

• sgmeyer1
    sgmeyer1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 488
    Laredo said:

Laredo
    Why don't you join  a slightly bigger alliance?

Same deal you are offering. Good group, with enough spaces to take yours. 
  • U-sit-2p
    U-sit-2p
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,084
    Laredo said:

Laredo

simple answer
    these guys were doin fine with the inside track as a small group
    now a feature comes along where they need others and bam
    all of a sudden the door swings open
    but their little elite group of insiders will never share the intell they have 
    but are willing to use others as canon fodder to do better in an event

lame and transparent as 2 mill poly
  • sgmeyer1
    sgmeyer1
    Skilled Warrior
    U-sit-2p said:
    Laredo said:

Laredo

simple answer
    these guys were doin fine with the inside track as a small group
    now a feature comes along where they need others and bam
    all of a sudden the door swings open
    but their little elite group of insiders will never share the intell they have 
    but are willing to use others as canon fodder to do better in an event

lame and transparent as 2 mill poly
    I think we should let Laredo answer, I think his group would be a good addition to mine. As long as the alliance points are in before FM start of course!
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    I'm not interested in merging mine into another.  As it was mentioned before, we are playing the game just fine at our size, but new features of the game warrant the need for a larger alli, so I asked here.
  • sgmeyer1
    sgmeyer1
    Skilled Warrior
    Laredo said:
    I'm not interested in merging mine into another.  As it was mentioned before, we are playing the game just fine at our size, but new features of the game warrant the need for a larger alli, so I asked here.
    Missing a chance for adding your group to 47 others. I am shocked you would say no....

• Laredo
    Laredo
    Closing, we are merging a group of like minded players into our alli.
This discussion has been closed.