Mega Hull waste of uranium and time

JamesMcFarlane
JamesMcFarlane
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 278
edited 7 Dec 2017, 7:08PM
What is the point to a game that high lvl players can take the metal alloy frm you after spending uranium and the time it take to research the crap! I see no point to these mega crap things. Please kix can we have a delete button for them? They are just annoying and no fun!. PFF!
FIX this game as it is full of glitches and bugs. DO NOT UPDATE THE GAME BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT CAUSES MORE GLITCHES AND MAKES THE GAME UN_PLAYABLE FFS! why do you do that when you have been told by almost everyone that plays this game Grrrrrrrrrrrrr STOP MESSING US ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,690
    The current best way to keep your MS safe is to have a few sectors away from your base and under something.
  • Def Leppard
    Def Leppard
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 201
    i have ONLY used mine for crafting the VXP conqueror tokens... i have found it extremely useful!!!  for 30K titanium per day I get 3x5K VXP conqueror tokens...  great deal if you ask me!
    Of all the things I've lost.... I miss my mind the most!!!
  • HowHigh
    HowHigh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 705
    Im looking at it as an investment, so it better be worth the hours. 
    https://corp.kixeye.com/
    Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full ****, man. Never go full ****. 
  • Mr_Tuco
    Mr_Tuco
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 3
    Yeah have to agree with this thread. Onced u've watched 2 or 3 battles u realise the guy attacking from the back nearly always wins. I Won't be looking to build a gantry for one anytime soon.
  • Def Leppard
    Def Leppard
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 201
    HowHigh said:
    Im looking at it as an investment, so it better be worth the hours. 
    if you go in with high expectations, you will be disappointed...  I ONLY planned to use it for crafting VXP tokens... I can make 3 of them per day, which is fantastic.... certainly beats hitting salvages for weeks trying to rank Conqueror hulls!!
    Of all the things I've lost.... I miss my mind the most!!!