Will Alliance Wars Be Sector Vs Sector Or Not

DaFknLecn
DaFknLecn
Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 120
And will they get higher prizes based on sector rank. ANSWER THE FUKN QUESTION IN A TIMELY MANNER THIS **** INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR PROPER PLANNING NOT AFTER THE FACT.
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,600
    Well Civil War has a Personal and Alliance leaderboard.

I would expect Alliance War to follow a similar scheme.
    Alien Target Infographs: http://tinyurl.com/y8mjea5h
    Show of Mod Powers: http://gph.is/2ucUEogimage
  • Old School VC player
    Old School VC player
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 481

I don't see them changing the CW at all in any Cycle soon if you seen the history of events.

• Wfang71
    Wfang71
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 165
    quote from CM chris 

PvP Alliance Event

The VEGA Federation has quietly continued its Mining endeavors while the Rebellion has been occupied with various unknown threats. The Federation depletes the stars in various Mining Sectors until the sector itself becomes unstable and the miners are forced to evacuate.

The Rebellion has identified this window between VEGA evacuation and when a sector collapses as an opportunity to go scavenge the Mining Outposts in the unstable sector for valuable resources.

Be wary, other Rebels are looking to take those resources, and there’s not enough for everyone.

Event Format Keynotes

I'm just a veteran who wants to pay his rent instead of buy coins XD 
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,184
    yeah so it's going to be an alien sector that opens up, where you fly into and go looking for mining outposts. You beat it (somehow) (sounds like co-op) and then you own it for a certain amount of time as it generates resources for the store. That's how I understand it
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584