not letting me join battle?

macheteman23704
macheteman23704
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 40
Is anyone else having problems with this?  It has been locking me out of joining about 75% of my battles today, whether it be cargos, titanium nav relays, Drac Bases, or Scourge Mines.  Lost my phoenix fleet on a 85 nav relay since I wasn't in there to drive them.  And on a drac base I lost my citadels I had been using to gather res sitting in a corner while I used Ironclads to do the work.  I've tried the usual suspects of refresh, reload, etc but to no avail.  The rest of the game is working, no major lag, stuff in base seems to be working okay.  Just when I try to join battle, it gives the "failed to connect" box, and never lets me in, however many times I try.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,690
    Is anyone else having problems with this?  It has been locking me out of joining about 75% of my battles today, whether it be cargos, titanium nav relays, Drac Bases, or Scourge Mines.  Lost my phoenix fleet on a 85 nav relay since I wasn't in there to drive them.  And on a drac base I lost my citadels I had been using to gather res sitting in a corner while I used Ironclads to do the work.  I've tried the usual suspects of refresh, reload, etc but to no avail.  The rest of the game is working, no major lag, stuff in base seems to be working okay.  Just when I try to join battle, it gives the "failed to connect" box, and never lets me in, however many times I try.
    Try resetting your modem and clearing the cache.
  • macheteman23704
    macheteman23704
    Potential Threat
    I tried that once, but the lockout happened again.  I'll try one more time, though.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,690
    I tried that once, but the lockout happened again.  I'll try one more time, though.
    I hope it clears up for you.  I know it can be infuriating to have this happen. 
  • macheteman23704
    macheteman23704
    Potential Threat
    Nope, still locked me out of a Drac Base.  Ironclads are doing okay on auto, but I throw in other ships to sit in the corner and collect res for me, so their loss is unfortunate but not the end of the world.  Loss of the phoenixes was a headache though.  they'll be slow repairing tonight, will try to resume titanium gathering tomorrow.
  • macheteman23704
    macheteman23704
    Potential Threat
    It's just a computer.  sometimes they have bad days too.  I'll try again tomorrow.
  • Jane Sparrow
    Jane Sparrow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 110
    edited 7 Dec 2017, 1:39AM
    Something is wrong in game, I've never had this crap. It takes forever to go in/out of base, refreshing is 5 minutes or more and I can't join battles either. Please pass it up Laredo. http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbliVO2pNp
  • macheteman23704
    macheteman23704
    Potential Threat
    Okay, something is still up.  I did 2 titanium targets so I was optimistic, but then it totally locked me out of my primary FM fleet in a target.  They aren't totally dead, but they certainly can't do another target until I repair for several hours...  Something is still up with the system, my cache is cleared multiple times at this point, internet reset, and have totally logged out of kix site and back in.  Now I don't want to take the chance and lose my phoenixes again, so I'm stuck only doing targets that I know can be done on auto with the fleets I have (base parts).  Any other suggestions of stuff to try on my end that may let me in to drive my ships?