Token junkyard

Kalidor55
Kalidor55
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,953
edited 6 Dec 2017, 9:43PM
My token list look lik a junkyard right now, with dozens of tokens that i will never use or need.  Its getting very crowdy.  Anyone knows if there are plans to be able to scrap them or even better exchange them? I could exange  a lot of 1 days specific ships build, even for just one hour general build each.

Well the idea is on the table ;)

• The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,366
    You could always just build the hull that the token is for and then scrap it.

• demonfromhell
    demonfromhell
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 33
    Kalidor55 said:
    My token list look lik a junkyard right now, with dozens of tokens that i will never use or need.  Its getting very crowdy.  Anyone knows if there are plans to be able to scrap them or even better exchange them? I could exange  a lot of 1 days specific ships build, even for just one hour general build each.

What you can do is message customer support and they are able to remove them for you as they have in the past.
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 687
    Kalidor55 said:

I'd happily trade 24 one day citadel tokens for 24h general token lol. I was playing around with citadel tank builds, to help lower leveled pirates with their FM. Put all CM and no weps, easy build and you won't need to worry about accidentally killing the targets
    DarkMercenary (POBIA)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: Fangtooth, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Ironclad, Rage, Icebreaker, Skyfire Carrier, Pride, Malice, Zelos, Tideseeker, Monolith, Punisher, Vendetta, Mauler, Strike Cruiser X, Corvette.

Sectors visited:  84, 259, 407.
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,083
    why is this a problem?
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • Cloud63
    Cloud63
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 7
    why is this a problem?
    The OP wants a way to trade his tokens for a general token of lesser value.
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,083
    edited 7 Dec 2017, 12:20AM
    Cloud63 said:
    why is this a problem?
    The OP wants a way to trade his tokens for a general token of lesser value.
    that's not a problem, that's a request

but, why would Kix do that?
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • Kix will NEVER do trade-in deals. My senior account trued that. CS said "no way will we even entertain that idea, go back to the pipe you were smoking"
  • MUHK786
    MUHK786
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 85
    rip, and i dont even have 1 :(
    lend me some