Official Release Notes Discussion Thread - 12/6

13»
  • vasy-cw
    vasy-cw
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 2
    What browser do I use for this game on my phone? I've played the puffin so far, but it does not work anymore. Thank you !
  • Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,038
    edited 7 Dec 2017, 11:38AM
    vasy-cw said:
    What browser do I use for this game on my phone? I've played the puffin so far, but it does not work anymore. Thank you !
    https://mashtips.com/browser-flash-player-android/
    don`t know if one of them still works or the possiblitly to install flash player on andriod, so you can use any browser .. didn`t try 
    update tried photon browser it loads game but sloooooow, puffin doesn`t seem to connect .. 
    update 2 5 minutes after a comment on puffin app on google play store . puffin is loading again and loading game but its unstabile ..lol stupid 
    LVL 45

You thought scrooge was bad? 
  • Alok r
    Alok r
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 313

@CM_Burny said:
    Whiskey-Tango3 said:

Is it the same formula as last time?

This honor formula has been adjusted. The main change is that the level range of enemies you can get honor from has expanded, so there should be many more targets for you to battle.

We need a detailed explanation on the adjusted formula from Kixeye. We are done with the guesswork and being used as gineau pigs. Come forth and give us the mathematical formula for gaining honor in warpath. Enough of your screwups. Time to man up and take responsibility and being proactive about your content now.

• Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    I wonder why Kixeye is on a rush with this War Path
    we don`t need it, we didn`t ask for it
    So why rush it?
    Isn`t it just better to pospone War Path and hold it from 1 januari till 4 januari or later, that will give the teams time to fix things....
    Or does Kixeye needs that money so bad? but this way it backfires, more work for teams to fix, players what need to be compensated etc etc..
    just pospone it ..
    Thats my advise and that advize is free
    LVL 45

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,331

Here's an idea, since its December how about we just skip warpath and just give everyone 5 blood Thor and a trophy. Then we can do warpath at the end of each infamy season when infamy doesn't matter nearly as much.

Photo:
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,163
    nametagg0 said:

Here's an idea, since its December how about we just skip warpath and just give everyone 5 blood Thor and a trophy. Then we can do warpath at the end of each infamy season when infamy doesn't matter nearly as much.

I do actually agree that the best time for a War Path is to start an PvP Season as that means everyone will have a fresh start and would in it would also have the additional benefit of treating every player evenly. Then the recon satellite would also be in addition to that a much more useful tool when it comes to searching potential targets.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Nigel_B81
    Nigel_B81
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1
    I am sorry to interrupt or bother any one from their work day, but I have problems. After the warpath was taken down my honor was reset & my repairs were not fixed from all the PVP that I did. 

My game name is Nigelparish. User ID: 1813860

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Incursion Leader
    edited 7 Dec 2017, 8:44PM

@Nigel_B81 said:
    I am sorry to interrupt or bother any one from their work day, but I have problems. After the warpath was taken down my honor was reset & my repairs were not fixed from all the PVP that I did. 

My game name is Nigelparish. User ID: 1813860

Looks like you just need new paint.

Photo:
  • syedur9
    syedur9
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 255
    @Skipjack @WrongThinker

can you please tell CM/Kix to describe PVP air platoon any why its not same as pvp ground platoon 
    War Commander Is now **** Commander
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Incursion Leader
    edited 8 Dec 2017, 1:39AM
    with a bit of polish could the warpath leader-bored just become the new leader-bored?
    seems like all that needs to happen to adapt it is to have it list all player tags instead of only a few and a way for it to keep track of reguler bubbles after perma bubbles end. 
    Photo:
  • Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    pls fix the PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LAG LAG AND FLASHCRASHES EVERY 3 TO 5 ATTACKS 
    its War Commander not refresh/crash or loading commander fgs
    LVL 45

• KingFlash
    KingFlash
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 40
    since Maint can we add Zombies to the defenders in our base
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 533
    KingFlash said:
    Yep & I made post about it also ( https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/720440 ) .  I apologize in advance if there was other post made, but I looked and didn't see any with that topic. Seems either it was a game update or people are taking GREAT ADVANTAGE of a glitch. 
    Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
    PAL Admin

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,242
    KingFlash said:
    Yep & I made post about it also ( https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/720440 ) .  I apologize in advance if there was other post made, but I looked and didn't see any with that topic. Seems either it was a game update or people are taking GREAT ADVANTAGE of a glitch. 
    Zombies should not be allowed to be put in base platoons. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• gaby.scumpul
    gaby.scumpul
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 1
    hello kixeye. I pay titan omega package and i didn-t receve it. My money is go out of accont . What going on ? My user id is 24465656
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Incursion Leader
    KingFlash said:
    might want to inform the team that both zombies and max can be placed in bases, (i personally haven't seen any there yet but checking my defense platoon ive seen the option to)
    Photo:
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,163
    nametagg0 said:
    KingFlash said:
    might want to inform the team that both zombies and max can be placed in bases, (i personally haven't seen any there yet but checking my defense platoon ive seen the option to)
    This is also the main problem with the issue as it can appear for a player as an intended mechanic if the player hasn't done a lot of research about that mechanic on the forums.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Incursion Leader

@Axel L said:
    nametagg0 said:

DOBBA PHOENIX said:

Breaking Barriers said:

KingFlash said:

This is also the main problem with the issue as it can appear for a player as an intended mechanic if the player hasn't done a lot of research about that mechanic on the forums.

If I didn't know better about zombies I was pretty tempted to redesign my base for the mutagen. Sounds like this bug is slightly more detra mental than the war rig (as the war rig takes up a lot of space and there is only 1 of them.)

Photo:
  • CaptainJeff
    CaptainJeff
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6
    This warpath is only cater good for those who hit and run and relocate whereas those have deposit just could not get them
13»