Official Release Notes Discussion Thread - 12/6

• pharaoh_31
    pharaoh_31
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 33

@CM_Burny
    where is rapid fire for jericho,it's not showing in gear?
    thx

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 510
    We Don't go have the world map with snow?

The snow on the map is awful - it makes everything too hard to see. 
    I'm not adjusting my monitor settings for this stupidity, I'll just play less...
  • Vermell
    Vermell
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 349
    MX36 said:
    CM_Burny said:

Challenge Bases

• All Challenge Bases (25, 40, and 90) have been updated.

What about their payouts, is there any update?
     What about their payouts, is there any update?
  • Deacons
    Deacons
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 710
    WOW  start repairs on pvp air toon and it stops repairing normal air toon and vice versa talk about dirty underhand way to bring in pvp air plat . after this long wait they do this what a crock of ****
  • Whiskey-Tango3
    Whiskey-Tango3
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 441
    wider range of people to hit? my ****, this sucks as bad as last time so ill just open up and let everyone hit me for free. doesn't do any good to spend years and tons of money growing in this event, Im done Rant over
  • Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,038
    I found a bug
    normally you could repairunits in pvp seperat from units in normal platoons. 
    with airpvp seems that not possible it is either pvp or normal
    or is this behavior of the repairing of plats changed? 
    LVL 45

You thought scrooge was bad? 
  • MARTIMUSMAXIMUS
    MARTIMUSMAXIMUS
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 129
    Why is it that now I cant put damaged units in base defense to repair them???
    Smash 'em all, big or small
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,283
    Why is it that now I cant put damaged units in base defense to repair them???
    The base toon has been converted to the a PVP toon, and can't removed or add damaged units until fully repaired.  You gain a reduced repeair time but it comes at the cost of not adding or removing toons that are damaged until fully repaired.
  • MARTIMUSMAXIMUS
    MARTIMUSMAXIMUS
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 6 Dec 2017, 11:01PM
    Sounds like another way to force people to coin to me. I will not be playing in this idiotic event/mission. Keep up the good work, Kixeye. Every time you make a change its for the worse. SMDH
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Skilled Warrior
    Isn't damage protection supposed to be 4 hours?
    I just got a 36 hour bubble...
  • kixeyeuser_990733013_4556_4416641
    kixeyeuser_990733013_4556_4416641
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 4
    Warning Warning Warning Don"t Jump out of sector once you have gained new honor. You will loose it. Several in my sector left with over 2k and all is wasted. They arrived home with 0 Warning Warning Warning
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 6 Dec 2017, 11:36PM
    Warning Warning Warning Don"t Jump out of sector once you have gained new honor. You will loose it. Several in my sector left with over 2k and all is wasted. They arrived home with 0 Warning Warning Warning
    There is a display issue showing honor from the last event.
    Once you either jump or PVP it gets reset to zero...
  • Total_Nuisance
    Total_Nuisance
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 13
    lol these players gained new honor in home sector today, jumped out to continue event in another sector, and when jumped home all was gone, they hit 1 more base in home sector and now says 10, jumped out again and still stuck at 10, thankyou for warning, i was able to hit cancel before buying gold
  • kixeyeuser_990733013_4556_4416641
    kixeyeuser_990733013_4556_4416641
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 4
    edited 7 Dec 2017, 12:27AM
    FBHO said:
    Isn't damage protection supposed to be 4 hours?
    I just got a 36 hour bubble...
    full of glitches

• ANUBISMAKESDEATH
    ANUBISMAKESDEATH
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 3
    ANYONE HELP MAYBE IM DOIN THIS WRONG

i recently got some medals in this payout and was able to get the acolyte from the gear store with 40k. upon purchasing i cant see where it went? does the unit go to my storage? do i get it at all? or does it just unlock the unit? VERY CONFUSED
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,283
    ANUBISMAKESDEATH said:  i recently got some medals in this payout and was able to get the acolyte from the gear store with 40k. upon purchasing i cant see where it went? does the unit go to my storage? do i get it at all? or does it just unlock the unit? VERY CONFUSED
    This unlocks One Acolyte you then need to spend the Thorium from the Barracks to build the unit, its build time is 5s thou.  Requires the Barracks to be free.  Upgrade in the Academy.
  • ANUBISMAKESDEATH
    ANUBISMAKESDEATH
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 3
    ok thanks thats misleading as **** lol. just gettin used to this game still fun

• AlmiranteNelson
    AlmiranteNelson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2

4 hours of bubble and when we sleep better they are The 36 hours of normal bubble

• jpernat
    jpernat
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 11
    you brought down warpath keep it down this is ridiculous and the compensation is not fair been working on it all day and we all get screwed give out gold or just eliminated warpath alltogether

• Grampz
    Grampz
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 37
    Why is there 2 Deenas in the store? It seems to be a visual bug.pls fix

You wouldn't get more than one anyway. Just ignore it. Mine only shows 1 but maybe because I own it already. If it doesn't affect game play, it can wait.

No automatic alt text available.
  • Grampz
    Grampz
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 37
    CondorX said:
    What are you gonnna break now??  Last maint it was attack logs and Sector Jumping. EVERY TIME you try to fix something you break 2 more.  AND Servers are still SLOW. Whatever happened to those supposedly new combat servers??
    In programming, **** "breaks" all the time. Not really anyone's fault but it happens. From what I have seen since joining the forums, things are progressing, albeit slower than we want. Think of how you feel when your internet provider is slow. Now expand that globally. **** happens, you get more toilet paper, and move on. Just my opinion, of course. ;-) 
    No automatic alt text available.
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Skilled Warrior
    Game down - no warning, no communication from Kixeye...
  • Green_Menace
    Green_Menace
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 7
    so as usual you guys wanna bring new crap in to game and then you literally rip game apart with what amounts to sheer stupidity. Why do you have a test server if you dont fekkin use it ? as for your compo idea well it sucks as you can compensate coiners (rightly so) yet what about non coiners or infamy lost etc once you reset game? you show by your lack of organisation that all you want to do is drag more money from ppl for substandard crap. 
  • Northernstar2010
    Northernstar2010
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 376
    CM_Burny said:
    Is it the same formula as last time?

This honor formula has been adjusted. The main change is that the level range of enemies you can get honor from has expanded, so there should be many more targets for you to battle.

CM_Burny said:
    Is it the same formula as last time?

This honor formula has been adjusted. The main change is that the level range of enemies you can get honor from has expanded, so there should be many more targets for you to battle.
    Can you give a example of how the formula is set up and how it is going to work this time for players higher then lvl 47.

Thanks in advance 

• MARTIMUSMAXIMUS
    MARTIMUSMAXIMUS
    Minor Nuisance
    And once again the game is down for the count **** - its now 315am - Nicely done, Kixeye :) I have an idea: Whatever you did to the base platoon, undo that for starters. Then fix it so we can move ALL units, including air and our good old SF infantry units in or out of any platoon regardless of their health, and LEAVE IT THAT WAY. This whole blood thor deal is too complicated for your pea-brains, so scratch it completely and just give medals. Reduce repair time across the board for everything permanently, then watch and see how many people stay on game and play.

IT'S A GAME. WE WANT TO PLAY IT, NOT SIT AROUND LOOKING AT IT AND WAITING FOR IT TO REPAIR ITSELF. THIS GAME HAS BECOME JUST LIKE WATCHING PAINT DRY.
  • greekgod
    greekgod
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 10
    Just a Merry X-MASS **** up from Kixeye ... i am sure we will see many many more 
  • Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,038
    The lack of communication is again asome
    issues:
    when War path will restart > not answered
    is it intended that airpvp and normal air can`t repair at the same time while normal ground and ground pvp do? 
    what is the honor formula > not answered
    maintenance > not announced, not being communicated  about whats up and how long... 
    LVL 45

You thought scrooge was bad? 
  • Lil-Jesus
    Lil-Jesus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,452
    Rob de R said:
    The lack of communication is again asome
    issues:
    when War path will restart > not answered
    is it intended that airpvp and normal air can`t repair at the same time while normal ground and ground pvp do? 
    what is the honor formula > not answered
    maintenance > not announced, not being communicated  about whats up and how long... 
    i got an announcement
    Image result for memes
  • Thesjaak
    Thesjaak
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 2
    COMPENSATION ???

I spend last night 4 hours to get around 5800 honor didn't used gold but used a lot of toons .
    QUESTION : what gonna be my compensation ?????
  • RMGSK
    RMGSK
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 99
    edited 7 Dec 2017, 9:11AM
    lolololo