115's

Capt.Bly
Capt.Bly
Incursion Leader
Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,165
They couldn't wait to cram the 115's down our throats when they introduced them, now ya can't find one!! Really kix?
  • strengthwithinme
    strengthwithinme
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 55
    Really would like to see these spawning more often. Please kix, it's enough of a grind even hitting these!
  • Mike Halter
    Mike Halter
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 59
    Working as intended.
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 433
    use the locator.   always seem to find em

• James Leon
    James Leon
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 659
    Might be the number of people near you that are not on-lone yet.  There was plenty of them to do the fm near my base.
    I cannot teach anybody anything. 
  • Jontork
    Jontork
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 321
    I can't find any either.  The one on the locator is in a different sector and two guys are already on it.  Please up the spawn rate of the 115's  Thanks.

• princess941
    princess941
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 101
    Not 1 115 in the sector and none showing in locator really
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,356
    If you can do the 115 you can do the 111. Do some of them to get the 115 to spawn.

• DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 679
    If you can do the 115 you can do the 111. Do some of them to get the 115 to spawn.
    They're too much of a grind for people with deep pockets and little patience lol
    DarkMercenary (POBIA)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: Fangtooth, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Ironclad, Rage, Icebreaker, Skyfire Carrier, Pride, Malice, Zelos, Tideseeker, Monolith, Punisher, Vendetta, Mauler, Strike Cruiser X, Corvette.

Sectors visited:  84, 259, 407.
  • Jigzzsaw
    Jigzzsaw
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 28
    Same thing happened last week. No 115s spawned for hours and hours after the start of the FM. They just dont **** learn. 

• Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 10,292
    Capt.Bly said:
    They couldn't wait to cram the 115's down our throats when they introduced them, now ya can't find one!! Really kix?
    Everybody wanted less of them, and now they can't get enough.

The high level targets are ALWAYS highly sought after during the opening day of the FM. As the week rolls on, and people start wrapping theirs up, targets become more common. At the moment, the 115s in my area are highly contested, and are being hit within minutes of spawning. Tomorrow, they will likely be sitting for hours, and this weekend for days.
  • WatchMan Tac
    WatchMan Tac
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 485
    I had the FM done in a few hours using the locator,  should of taken less than an hour, but 115's were hard to find, after i killed the one outside my base a 103 spawned, 

Now I know the argument that it spawns for the other bases nearby, but they have all quit the game over a year ago.

So could we have it if you kill a 115 it respawns 115's at the correct lvl bases, and the 111 repawns 111's  and 103 repawn 103's  at slightly lower lvl bases etc. then everyone gets the FM targets they need. 

We have enough chores to do, it seems pointless making the actual targets hard to find. 
    lvl 117

I could agree with you, then we would both be wrong.
  • sinista
    sinista
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,541
    i'm still waiting for kixeye to fulfill their promise.
    they said the 111s were a transition target that was going to go away after 2 weeks.
    time to get rid of them.
    When it comes to Kixeye, hope for the best but expect the worse.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,690
    sinista said:
    i'm still waiting for kixeye to fulfill their promise.
    they said the 111s were a transition target that was going to go away after 2 weeks.
    time to get rid of them.
    Expect them not to return after the raid.
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,096
    here is a vid of my alt doing a 111.  it was SUPPOSED to be a vid of my alt doing a 115 for one of the BP pages but as you can see in the vid, none were to be found in a couple of locations but decided to to go ahead and do a 111 since it had a 10 minute max recording time. Action starts a little before the 4 min mark.  Sigh...

'Soon' in KIXEYE time means once our Sun dies'. 
     Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

• carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,875
    I had the FM done in a few hours using the locator,  should of taken less than an hour, but 115's were hard to find, after i killed the one outside my base a 103 spawned, 

Now I know the argument that it spawns for the other bases nearby, but they have all quit the game over a year ago.

So could we have it if you kill a 115 it respawns 115's at the correct lvl bases, and the 111 repawns 111's  and 103 repawn 103's  at slightly lower lvl bases etc. then everyone gets the FM targets they need. 

We have enough chores to do, it seems pointless making the actual targets hard to find. 
    The catch with that is if by some fluke ( or Kix glitch) you only had 103s and 111s spawn in the entire sector, you would still only get 103s and 111s spawning.
    This is why targets need to be added to the campaign towers. That way, WE can select the target type WE want, when we want it. ( and it gets rid of map clutter and lag associated with map clutter).
  • James5446
    James5446
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 432
    there's 4 in my locator, all have been rimmed. let me catch you coming out of a 115 in my sector
  • Stan Wheare
    Stan Wheare
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 163
    James5446 said:
    there's 4 in my locator, all have been rimmed. let me catch you coming out of a 115 in my sector
    the potal boys strike again.

• brew_master_1
    brew_master_1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 167

@James5446 said:

Maybe someone is just stepping out to recharge their armor, with every intention to go right back in and finish it.